redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Afterglow, part eleven (M/B/J, PG-13)

Post by redwinter101 »

Title: Afterglow
Author: redwinter101
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I don't own Moonlight or any of its characters
Note: One more chapter to go after this one. I feel like I should apologise for the evil cliffie... but I'm not going to. :snicker:

****************************************************************************************************

--- Afterglow, part 11 ---

Previously:

Their rhythm had been broken, severed by separation, but now, in touch, intimacy, taste, sensation, they were re-connected. Mick moved over her, gently opening her to his body. She tightened her legs around him, guiding his cock into her as they joined, finally, flowing through each other, deeper, deeper. She held him, feeling the strain of his control, slipping. Drawing his face to hers, she nodded, his silver blink, their final commitment. As her blood flowed, they came together, free, joyous, unbound. So long apart, they were finally home.

Beth had started at the beginning and read them all, carefully, one by one, seeing the man she loved inscribed in ink, hurting, struggling, laughing and just getting by, one day at a time. She should have waited. She should have taken it slow. She should have asked Mick to read them to her but her need to know was too strong. So she had crept into the office while Mick slept and found the box. Josef could keep secrets when it suited him but this he had wanted her to find and now she understood why. She thought her year away had been hard, but she had work, challenges, friends, a new environment and a new life to live. It had been different for Mick. Her tears had welled at the first lines of the first letter.

You're gone and I'm alone. You'd think after so many years on my own I'd be used to it, but this is different. I never felt the absence of someone until now. You and I are more than two people sharing a life - we're one and now I feel like a part of me has been torn away. I know this is the way it has to be and I know we'll find a way to be reunited, somehow, but right now, I just want you to turn round and come back. Come back to me, Beth, please come back to me soon.

She had sat on the floor for hours, a year's worth of Mick's thoughts, feelings, love and life surrounding her like a petticoat circle. Words, phrases, dates jumped into and out of focus, clutching at her; images of Mick as he wrote, pouring himself onto paper, out into the universe as though the act of writing would be enough to reach her, to allow her to hear him.

... I spent tonight down on the beach at Santa Monica. I love it there. It always feels safe. Apart from a couple of dog-walkers I was alone. Almost. I felt you there with me, holding my hand as I walked along the shore. It was beautiful...

... I saw you on TV today, breaking your big story. I'm so proud of you - so very proud of my brilliant, beautiful wife. You looked wonderful, so clear, so close, almost close enough to touch. Just hearing you was amazing but to see you was more than I could have hoped. For one terrifying moment last week, I thought I'd forgotten the sound of your voice and I had to go hunting through my voicemail to hear you again. Listening to all those old messages, even the ones about you being late home, again, brought you back to me. I sat here in the office with the lights off, just listening and for a few moments you were here...

... I've tried to forget the things I need to remember. That doesn't make sense, I know. I thought it would help to think about you, about us, talking, arguing, making up, being together. The simple, everyday things that make up our life. But it doesn't. It hurts, no matter how much I try to hide. I guess I'd underestimated how much my life depends on yours - not just the idea of you, but the real, whole, practical you. I thought I'd be stronger - that memory would be a comfort. I believe we'll be together again, but doubt claws through me when I'm not looking. It takes root and eats away at me. I wonder if you feel it too. I wonder where you are and what you're doing...

... I had the dream again last night. You were here. I felt you. I ran my fingers across your skin and felt your hair brushing against me. I could smell your perfume long after I woke. But this time I know it's only a few days until I'll be able to do all of those things. To hold you, to kiss you, to feel your body against mine...

Mick was roused by the subtle scent of sorrow and the cadence of her tears. By the time he reached the bottom of the stairs, still pulling on jeans in his race to get to her, she had reached the final letter. Wearing one of his t-shirts pulled down over knees hugged to her chest, the letter gripped in a trembling hand, she groped for breath between shaking sobs. Her reading complete, she placed the letter reverently on the floor beside her, resting cheek to knee, rocking gently.

He sat on the step, silent, watching, feeling her as she struggled. She wept for him, for his pain, for his love, and for herself and the year that had disappeared from their lives. Mick shuffled in behind her, legs either side, arms tight around, tucking his chin into her neck. "Beth." A whisper of devotion, soft against her skin. Murmuring sweet comfort, he held her close.

With a loud sniff, wiping her eyes on her sleeve, she wriggled round to face him, circling her legs around his waist. "These letters, Mick, they're so... I don't know what to say." She dropped her gaze.

"They're my year-long love letter to you." He stroked circles across her back. "I'm glad you found them because I didn't know how to give them to you." A knuckle under her chin brought her back to face him. "But now they're the past. This, right here, you and me, this is all that matters now."

"But-"

He silenced her with fingertips to her lips and a shake of his head. "But nothing. This is what counts." Stroking her tousled hair back from her face, he smiled, joyful, tender. "This." He kissed her; but this wasn't tender. It was fierce and strong and slow. It was connection, the present, a promise of the future. Scooping her up in his arms, he carried her back upstairs, back to their bed, their nest, safe from the rest of the world, from the caprices of man and fate. Their pain would fade, replaced with comfort, replaced with joy, replaced with passion. They made love, slowly, carefully as though caught in a waking dream, both fearful of breaking the spell that kept them safe.

Their gentle passion spent, they lay entwined, watching each other, stroking, calm, soothed by the intimacy of touch and time.

"How about we take that walk on the beach?"

He smiled against her shoulder, nodding, "A sunset stroll with my beloved? How could I refuse?"

As Beth turned, rising, still gripping Mick's hand, she kissed his fingers lightly, murmuring, "I love you, Mick St. John," and headed to the bathroom. Mick watched her walk, admiring her sway, pushing away the darkness of everything he had come so close to losing.

Josef watched the Benz swing out onto the street, the sound of Mick's laugh and Beth's voice, raised in happiness, ringing out along the street as they headed out. A pang of jealousy cut through him, deepening his scowl.

He wasn't the only watcher. As the man stationed outside Mick's building for the previous four hours started the engine ready to pursue, Josef threw open the car door, yanked the key from the ignition and hauled the man out to his feet, pinning him against the car. Josef leaned in with an exaggerated sniff, almost a leer, before dragging him into an alley. The man struggled, kicking, a futile effort to resist the vampire's will. Pushed against the wall, gripped by his lapels, Josef looked him up and down, the predator surveying his prey. He stared, waited, silent.

Unnerved, the man sought solace in bravado. "Take your filthy hands off me, vampire."

Josef grinned and tightened his grip. "If that's your idea of an insult, you're going to have to do much better, Mr. Scott."

The man blanched, his struggles abruptly halted. "H-How do you know my name?"

Josef laughed. "Another one who's never read Sun Tzu. I know my enemies." He hoisted Scott higher, his feet dangling free, "Even when we're supposed to play nice, like good little children." He saw the recognition in the man's eyes, "So you do know who I am, and that my writ runs here, over you and your cohorts?"

Scott spat on Josef's shoe. "Yeah I know who you are, Kostan, and that you've pledged your loyalty to the Legion. As if a turncoat vampire's loyalty is worth anything." His voice, his eyes, filled with hatred, venom, stronger than his fear.

Josef looked down to his shoe, "Such contempt for Italian craftsmanship." He placed his fingers around Scott's throat, forcing his head back, muscles straining, struggling for breath. "And such ignorance of true loyalty. So tell me, little man, if you know me, then why are you surveilling my friends? They are off limits."

"You think we'll forget? A year passes quickly. As soon as their time is up, I'll be waiting and she'll pay the price for being a vampire's whore." His disgust was evident. More than a foot soldier; he was a true believer.

Josef held firm, his fingers pressing into cartilage as he felt the man's windpipe give under pressure. Pale-eyed and snarling he pressed his face close, "One of the advantages of my new arrangement with your masters is that I am valuable. So I get to kill you with impunity." He waited for recognition to dawn, slowly closing, tightening, crushing. Scott clawed at Josef’s fingers, trying in vain to prise them free. Enough sense remained for the horror of realisation as Josef inched into his neck, tearing skin and vein, drawing his life from him.

Snapping his hand away, letting the body crumple at his feet, Josef wiped his shoe against Scott's coat, turned on his heel and stalked back to the car. His first call was to the Cleaner; his second to Laszlo. "It seems every detail of our arrangement is common knowledge. May I remind you that my service is useless if I'm dead? Vampires have a finely-honed sense of justice and if my new allegiance becomes known-"

"Calm yourself, Josef."

"I assure you I am perfectly calm. I would just like to keep my head attached to my neck. Your minions mouthing off to all and sundry might make that a little difficult."

"I will deal with it, Josef. Your service and homage is worth a great deal to me and therefore, ultimately, to all of us. I will ensure that any loose lips are silenced. In fact," he paused and Josef could almost hear the cogs turning, "in fact I think it might be time for me to make a personal appearance in Los Angeles. I can deal with any indiscreet members and I think our new pact deserves to be marked officially, don't you?"

Josef had the uncomfortable sensation of walls closing in, of options disappearing. “I hardly think that’s necessary.”

“Maybe not, but I certainly think it is desirable. Besides, I am looking forward to seeing you again, old friend. I shall make the arrangements.” A click and Josef found himself protesting to thin air. Laszlo was coming. The word was out about his deal with the Legion. All hopes of keeping the situation under control were now in jeopardy. Whatever Laszlo meant by “marked officially” couldn’t be good and wouldn’t be secret. A pact made in desperation was now an uncomfortable reality and Josef realised, with a mixture of fear and sorrow, that it was a reality he couldn't face. Some prices were just too high. He had been a fool to think a lifetime of servitude was bearable.

Another call as he sped, ever faster, along the highway. “I’m heading straight to the airfield. Have the jet prepped.” A mumble of assent and a query in response, "New York." Ending the call, he tossed the ‘phone to the passenger seat, pressed his foot to the floor and headed for Van Nuys. He needed to escape and he needed time to think. There was only one place he could do both.

He had nearly twenty years of loyal service to his name but Paul had never seen such conflict in the boss he served, admired and occasionally feared. His job may have changed over the years, errand boy, muscle, driver, factotum, trusted aide, but the principle remained the same: keep Mr. Kostan happy. Recently, that had seemed impossible, so Paul had fallen back on his instinct for service, for anticipating Mr. Kostan's needs and on unswerving loyalty. It had been three days since they had returned from New York. Three days he had stood guard outside Mr. Kostan's private study, resisting the girls' persuasions and the young traders' thrusting insistence. Friends, foes, associates, all had been met with the same impassive solidity. Mr. Kostan was not to be disturbed. Three days. He would have stood three years if required but the click of the door signalled the end of his vigil.

Josef emerged, drawn but calm and clear-eyed. "Thank you, Paul. We have preparations to make. Here are my instructions." He handed over a slim folder. "Make sure you get some rest. This can wait until tomorrow."

"Yes, sir." Paul took the folder and stepped aside as Josef moved out into the hallway, heading off for much-needed rest.

Half-turned towards his own quarters, Paul was caught off guard by Josef's question, "You value loyalty, don't you, Paul?"

"Yes, sir. Above everything." There was pride and commitment, his voice true and clear.

"Why?"

He paused. It was unusual for Mr. Kostan to ask such a reflective question and he sensed honesty was required. "Because it is one of the only truly free choices a man can make - to whom or what he is loyal. You can't choose your family; you have little control over who you love and who you hate. But loyalty - loyalty is a commodity hard-earned but freely given, demanding nothing in return."

Josef stared, apparently lost in thought, and Paul wondered if he had overstepped. A ghost of a smile, "Thank you, Paul. That'll be all." He turned and was gone, leaving Paul with no idea if he had given the right answer.

The contents of the folder were no surprise; the instructions were certainly unusual, but his long years of service had taught him that Mr. Kostan was blessed with the art of unpredictability and that surprise was a waste of time. He would follow them to the letter, no questions, no prevarication, even as he tried to ignore the chill of fear that skated through him as he imagined what the next days held in store for all of them.

One week later

Mick opened Beth's door, offering his hand as she stepped from the car. His smile was broad, bright and just a touch proprietorial. A month since their wedding and this was their first public outing as husband and wife; he had every intention of showing off his beautiful bride. He was still unclear as to the reason for this particular event, but Josef never needed much excuse to throw a party. As they walked along the torch-lined pathway, the crackle and hum of flame rising through the night sky, his intrigue grew. Even for Josef this seemed extravagant. They drew close to the house, Beth leaning into him, pulling his arm tight around her.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look?" The dark warmth in his voice sent a shiver through her.

"Repeatedly." She stopped him in his tracks, her body pressed against his, the rustle of silk to silk, drawing him into a lingering kiss.

"Mmmm, what was that for?" Mick murmured.

"I need a reason? Besides, isn't that one of the perks of marriage? You are now officially at my beck and call." Her laugh rang out, high and clear and true.

"That's what you think." Mick snaked his arm around her waist, pulling her in tight, kissing from jaw to throat. Beth gasped as Mick's fingers followed the trail of his lips, continuing down, circling her breast. Gasp became groan as he slipped the sliver of strap from her shoulder, his kiss spreading across her.

"Let's go home," she whispered.

A cough from behind, close, caused them to start. "I really think it would be rather rude for the guests of honour to stand up the host. Although I concede you seem to have more important priorities than my little shindig."

Beth adjusted her dress, grinned at Mick and with an arm still draped around him, half turned. "Good evening, Josef. I'm sure you'll indulge the newlyweds."

"It looks like you were doing quite enough indulging without my help." Mick hid his smile behind his fist as Josef moved to kiss Beth's cheek. "You look divine, as always."

"Thank you, Josef." Linking arms, Mick on one side, Josef the other, the trio walked up the path to the house. "So, we're the guests of honour? Who else is coming?" It was an innocuous question, but they both caught Josef's pause.

"It's a very select gathering."

Mick laughed. "Why do I get the feeling you've got something planned?"

"Well the first order of business is a drink." As they walked through to the bar, Josef poured four fingers of Scotch and downed it in a single gulp, refilling and repeating. "What's your poison?"

Exchanging glances, Mick raised an eyebrow to Beth's quizzical shrug, "Are you okay, Josef? You're acting a little strange," he asked.

"I'm fine, Mick. Absolutely peachy." He turned up the megawatt smile and motioned to the terrace. "Shall we? The rest of the guests are waiting." He strode across the glass-framed threshold, following another line of torches heading off into the grounds. With a shrug, Mick took Beth's hand and they followed him into the night. The avenue of flame widened to a circle as they reached what was obviously their destination. A group of ten strangers awaited them, nondescript and definitely not Josef's usual crowd. Mick scented decay, strong, old, powerful, his eye drawn to the young man standing off to one side, head bowed.

"Josef, what's this all about? This doesn't look like a party and I can-"

Josef halted him with an outstretched hand. "Mick, Beth, I'm afraid I brought you here under false pretences. There is a reason for this little gathering - and it isn't to celebrate your marriage." He paused, gulping in a deep breath, "I'm afraid you are here because the Legion has demanded its penalty, payable immediately."

He caught Beth's eye and she stepped forward, a tremble in her voice, "It's okay, Josef."

"What's okay? Will someone please tell me what the hell is going on here? I thought-" Mick stepped towards Josef, releasing Beth's hand. He only made it one pace. Gripped from behind, arms pinned, he felt the burn of silver against his wrists, the snap and ratchet of handcuffs. "Josef?"

"I can't risk you playing the hero, Mick. Not this time."

Mick turned to Beth, his gaze flicking from her to Josef, confusion, dread swelling in his belly. "Beth?"

"We knew it might come to this-"

"No. NO! Josef, what have you done? What have you done?" He was shouting, struggling against the bonds that scorched his skin with every move.

Beth was calm, her hand braced against his chest, "I thought we'd have more time. But it seems we were destined to run out." She stroked his face, trying to soothe. "I love you. Remember, always remember, I love you." She drew him into a kiss filled with desperation, need, disbelief, her fingers tracing through his tears. She pulled away. Mick tried to follow, tried to reach for her, but he was halted and held. He felt the scratch against his neck, the thick liquid pumped into him as the needle pushed in, chill spreading. He staggered back against his captors as the paralytic started to take effect. They held him upright as Josef stepped close, taking Mick's face between his hands. Mick tried to speak but he couldn't force his now-frozen vocal cords to work. He tried to scream, the effort contorting his features, but his cry stuck in his throat.

As he stared at his friend, Josef saw there was still belief, still hope, still trust, all shattered by his next words, "I'm sorry, Mick. I couldn't save you both."

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
GuardianAngel
Courtesan

Re: Afterglow, part eleven (M/B/J, PG-13)

Post by GuardianAngel »

It took me a little while to get this post done. You see, my hands were shaking, gut clenching and I could barely see through the tears making their way down my face.

I cried through this whole update. Starting with Beth reading those letters right down to the end. My heart aches for Mick and Beth but also for Josef. I'm sure that, whatever he has decided to do will hurt him as much as them. And now I think my head will bust from my trying to figure out the end. I've turned it over and over and can't see it - it can go several ways. Red, you are wicked. Wonderfully wicked. Blast you!

ETA: I'm sorry this is so brief. There are a ton of turn of phrases here that I enjoyed and would like to quote and comment on. I WILL read this again and be more specific. But for now I need to go pet my dog or shop online or something to dissolve the feeling of doom that's hanging over me at the moment.
Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

Red,

I fear the ending of this story.....but I delight in the journey you take us on....
She had sat on the floor for hours, a year's worth of Mick's thoughts, feelings, love and life surrounding her like a petticoat circle.
The visual is perfect...Beth on the floor with letters all around her. As each is read and savored, it is placed gently on the floor around her, within reach should she wish to read it again and again.

They've reconnected, believing that they have done what was needed to be left alone to love each other. But Josef has made a deal with the devil, and fears that others will know as well. But what are the instructions he left Paul?

The final line is most chilling
As he stared at his friend, Josef saw there was still belief, still hope, still trust, all shattered by his next words, "I'm sorry, Mick. I couldn't save you both."
And what will Mick do to Josef after Beth is taken from him.....

For once, I both look forward to and dread the end of this beautiful story....
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Aw, GA, have a hankie and a :hug: .

I know I'm evil - but I love that you are still invested in this story (and that the letters worked their magic). I'll try not to make you wait too long for the finale.

Red :heart:

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Ok... Red... dear dear Red... what have you done???? :gasp:

:scary: I am not coming back out... I think. And it was going so very well. For about a minute there.

:chair: I need the chair too.... And this :redwine2: ... No, actually the really big one... :redwine: Maybe more than one... :redwine: :redwine: :redwine:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

*pets GA's dog*

dsr, thanks so much. The end is in sight - but what price will they all have to pay? Poor Josef - a deal with the devil indeed, in an impossible position and fighting to salvage whatever he can. Looking forward with dread is probably the perfect approach for the finale....(and I'm very grateful for the "looking forward" part).

Grace, *blinks innocently* I gave them a minute, at least. The :scary: approach might be a good one......

Red

PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

This was, in turn, haunting beautiful, heartbreaking, suspenseful and gripping, and ultimately has me so twisted up I can't think straight.

I feel like I've been handed a really good book that someone cheerfully ripped out the ending of, with a smile.

I see DSR is much quicker and brighter than I am, as I had to have the ending explained to me. ;-)

The first part had me grabbing for my tissues - Beth reading Mick's letters.
Wearing one of his t-shirts pulled down over knees hugged to her chest, the letter gripped in a trembling hand, she groped for breath between shaking sobs. Her reading complete, she placed the letter reverently on the floor beside her, resting cheek to knee, rocking gently.

He sat on the step, silent, watching, feeling her as she struggled. She wept for him, for his pain, for his love, and for herself and the year that had disappeared from their lives.
And Josef loyal to the Legion had me doing this: :gasp:

And the end! Evil, I tells ya - E-V-I-L. :devil:

I'd like to think Josef has a final plan up his sleeve, but I think even Josef's plans have come to an end.

Brava, my friend. Brava.

Banner by the talented GuardianAngel

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

"The dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on." - old Arab proverb

"Do the best you can do. Love many. Trust few." - Jack Ingram
catravers
Freelance freshie

Post by catravers »

Oh bloody hell Red. :eek2:

I scrolled down to find more, but there was nothing!! Your cliffie is just mean.

The letters were beautiful. The tears in my eyes and lump in my throat is testament to that.

You think we'll forget? A year passes quickly. As soon as their time is up, I'll be waiting and she'll pay the price for being a vampire's whore

No, No, No Red. Josef made a deal with the legion to sacrifice Beth? Beth dies, so does Josef, by Mick's hand I'm sure.

Please, please don't leave us hanging to long...I hate heights.
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

The richness in your prose, Red, is enviable to someone less graced with eloquence. You are a true artisan of the language. You weave an awe-inspiring tale while paying attention to the tiny gold stitches of language.
Beth was calm, her hand braced against his chest, "I thought we'd have more time. But it seems we were destined to run out." She stroked his face, trying to soothe. "I love you. Remember, always remember, I love you." She drew him into a kiss filled with desperation, need, disbelief, her fingers tracing through his tears. She pulled away. Mick tried to follow, tried to reach for her, but he was halted and held. He felt the scratch against his neck, the thick liquid pumped into him as the needle pushed in, chill spreading. He staggered back against his captors as the paralytic started to take effect. They held him upright as Josef stepped close, taking Mick's face between his hands. Mick tried to speak but he couldn't force his now-frozen vocal cords to work. He tried to scream, the effort contorting his features, but his cry stuck in his throat.
I can say no more. Anything additional would sully the liquescent beauty of this world you have created, and we have loved.
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

PNWgal wrote:I feel like I've been handed a really good book that someone cheerfully ripped out the ending of, with a smile.
Don't you worry, sweetie, the ending's quite safe...
PNWgal wrote:And the end! Evil, I tells ya - E-V-I-L. :devil:
I know :devil: :devil:
PNWgal wrote:I'd like to think Josef has a final plan up his sleeve, but I think even Josef's plans have come to an end.
I couldn't possibly comment.

:rose: :rose:

Red

redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Woll, thank you, as always. :hearts:

Red

CarolBee
Mortal

Post by CarolBee »

I started and erased three different comments for this chapter...I get so caught up and can't continue. I'm sitting here with a lump in my throat, tears threatening to spill, and I (like Mick) am hoping against hope that Josef will pull something off to make things right. I hope there's room behind the couch, because I just want to hide until it's all better. **sniff** This has been a fantastic story, and I thank you for it. Even as it's breakin my :heart: .
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

catravers, thank you - "beautiful" is such high praise. And I promise I won't leave you hanging for too long - as soon as I'm finished, the final chapter will be posted.

CarolBee, that's such a lovely comment, thank you. Mick breaks my heart in so many ways - I can't seem to write any stories without a little heartbreak along the way I'm afraid.

Red

lorig
Fledgling

Post by lorig »

:hankie: I am trying desperately to type with out mistakes, but the tears have blurred my vision. The emotion through out was palpable. One minute I shed tears of joy for them and the next I was shaken to my core. I, like some, am dreading yet looking forward to the finale. All I keep thinking is, their not gonna....they wouldn't.....Josef won't let them... :sigh:

As painful as it was to read, it was beautiful. An incredible piece af artistry :clapping:
Gorgeous banner by PinkiePie
Tag by Mags and coco
Moonlightsonata
Rogue vampire

Post by Moonlightsonata »

Your writing is so full of feeling and so wonderfully descriptive. This chapter leaves me with a sense of dread. Wondering what will need to be sacrificed so that Mick and Beth could be together again. But for how long? Thank you.
Thank you Coco for the lovely banner.

Return to “Afterglow”