ML vid 10: Coraline~Maneater~PG-13~

greenleaf9
Rogue vampire

ML vid 10: Coraline~Maneater~PG-13~

Post by greenleaf9 »

My first Coraline video...I actually made this some months ago, but youtube blocked it. :thunder:

I've discovered a way around that though...I read somewhere that the site only scans the first couple minutes of the video for copyrighted songs...

So I placed a little mini-video in front of the Coraline one, and it worked!! :yahoo:

It's set to Nelly's "Maneater". The song totally grows on you. ;)

Enjoy! :rose:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH5aP4OUIIQ
Last edited by greenleaf9 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banner created by the lovely RedNightBird.

"...The moon's an arrant thief, and her pale fire fire she snatches from the sun..." ~William Shakespeare

Better Safe Than Staked.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: ML vid 10: Coraline~Maneater~PG-13~

Post by wpgrace »

That was most enjoyable!!!!! Excellent!

The part at the beginning was funny... and you're right, the song fits Cora very well... you've cut it well also...

You know, there is a MIckCora vid thread... you might want to post your link to this in that... pretty please? So we can find it thru there as well???

Thanks for the vid!
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
greenleaf9
Rogue vampire

Post by greenleaf9 »

wpgrace wrote:That was most enjoyable!!!!! Excellent!

The part at the beginning was funny... and you're right, the song fits Cora very well... you've cut it well also...

You know, there is a MIckCora vid thread... you might want to post your link to this in that... pretty please? So we can find it thru there as well???

Thanks for the vid!

Thanks grace! :hug:

I would be more than happy to post a link to the video on the thread...if only I could get some directions to where it is? :dunce:

"...The moon's an arrant thief, and her pale fire fire she snatches from the sun..." ~William Shakespeare

Better Safe Than Staked.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

gl9 that was excellent. You've cut the clips very well and it works well with the song choice :thumbs:

I liked your trick with YT - I gave up with vids that weren't accepted and started my own blog page instead. :snicker:

Here's a link to the MickCora vid thread: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=396
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
greenleaf9
Rogue vampire

Post by greenleaf9 »

coco wrote:gl9 that was excellent. You've cut the clips very well and it works well with the song choice :thumbs:

I liked your trick with YT - I gave up with vids that weren't accepted and started my own blog page instead. :snicker:

Here's a link to the MickCora vid thread: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=396
Thanks coco!! :hug:

Yeah, usually I check to see if another video already posted has a song I want to use...but I'd remembered seeing a vid set to maneater before, so I figured it would work. I was pretty frustrated when it blocked the vid.

Thanks for the link...I'll post the link to my video over there ASAP. ;)

Better Safe Than Staked.

Return to “greenleaf9's Fan Vids”