Courtesan

Re: Jason is "Hunk of the Day"

Post by moonlight_vixen »

cassysj wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:
cassysj wrote:
You're right. Time to break out the Cougar Barbie. :yahoo:
Umm...there's a Cougar Barbie?? :eyes:

There was a video on You Tube I think which was hysterical that how can I put this delicately? Had a Barbie type doll as an older women acting in what some would consider an inapproriate manner regarding younger men.

P.S. Josef Doll productions had nothing to do with it.
OMG I've seen that! I know what you're talking about! That was HYSTERICAL!! :rofl2:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

moonlight_vixen wrote:
librarian_7 wrote:And I actually started a comment to Jordan with..."You know, I'm old enough to be your mother..."

Lucky
No..No..tell me you didn't :slaphead:
Yeah, *sigh* I did...followed by, "but, you know, the scruff REALLY works for you." (then again, it got me a hug...)

Lucky
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

librarian_7 wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:
librarian_7 wrote:And I actually started a comment to Jordan with..."You know, I'm old enough to be your mother..."

Lucky
Yeah, *sigh* I did...followed by, "but, you know, the scruff REALLY works for you." (then again, it got me a hug...)

Lucky
Well, there you go. The end justifies the means.. :snicker: (but I'll be darned if I am actually admitting to Jason that I'm old enough to be his mother..why destroy the fantasy for at least one of us??) :evillaugh:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Josefismysire wrote:
librarian_7 wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:

Lucky

Lucky
Well, there you go. The end justifies the means.. :snicker: (but I'll be darned if I am actually admitting to Jason that I'm old enough to be his mother..why destroy the fantasy for at least one of us??) :evillaugh:

Well JIMS, I look at it this way. Even though many of us are actually old enough to be some cute actor's mother. Those of you who are mothers take the age of your oldest child. If the actor is older than that tell yourself you're not old enough. Even if you were 40 when your first child was born. Those of us who don't have children. I'm not old enough to be anyone's mother. :snicker:

How's that for denial?
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

cassysj wrote:Those of you who are mothers take the age of your oldest child. If the actor is older than that tell yourself you're not old enough. Even if you were 40 when your first child was born. Those of us who don't have children. I'm not old enough to be anyone's mother. :snicker:

How's that for denial?
I think it's dee lightful. :snicker: Especially since both Alex and Jason are older than my son! :giggle:
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

allegrita wrote:
cassysj wrote:Those of you who are mothers take the age of your oldest child. If the actor is older than that tell yourself you're not old enough. Even if you were 40 when your first child was born. Those of us who don't have children. I'm not old enough to be anyone's mother. :snicker:

How's that for denial?
I think it's dee lightful. :snicker: Especially since both Alex and Jason are older than my son! :giggle:
Hey, it works for me..and I thought De Nile was just an Egyptian river.. :rofl2:
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

cassysj wrote:

Well JIMS, I look at it this way. Even though many of us are actually old enough to be some cute actor's mother. Those of you who are mothers take the age of your oldest child. If the actor is older than that tell yourself you're not old enough. Even if you were 40 when your first child was born. Those of us who don't have children. I'm not old enough to be anyone's mother. :snicker:

How's that for denial?
This is perfect! I'm not a mother, and at 30 I'm the perfect age for both of them :yahoo: Now, I usually don't go for younger men but in Jason's case I definitely make exceptions... :snicker:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Josefismysire wrote:
Hey, it works for me..and I thought De Nile was just an Egyptian river.. :rofl2:
No, it's not... :whistle:
Banner And Avatar By Me
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

moonlight_vixen wrote:
cassysj wrote:

How's that for denial?
This is perfect! I'm not a mother, and at 30 I'm the perfect age for both of them :yahoo: Now, I usually don't go for younger men but in Jason's case I definitely make exceptions... :snicker:

I know..rub it in why don't you, Vix?? :snicker: Well, I still bet that I'm more determined than you are....*snicker, snicker* Maybe we'll get to put it to the test someday, huh?? :pinklol:
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Josefismysire wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:
cassysj wrote:

How's that for denial?

I know..rub it in why don't you, Vix?? :snicker: Well, I still bet that I'm more determined than you are....*snicker, snicker* Maybe we'll get to put it to the test someday, huh?? :pinklol:
Don't you bet on it JIMS! :noway: I'm a determined woman... :lol:
Banner And Avatar By Me
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

http://www.hunkdujour.com/blog/archives ... 9-2009.asp

Guess who is listed again?? I'm so proud. :hearts:
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire
Location: Strolling down a foggy street, collar popped up, emoting cigarette smoke

Post by bluedahlia3 »

I knew I felt good Jason vibes! But I thought it was just us thinking about how cute he is. :hearts: Hunk of the Day. I :heart: Jason.
"I'm only wearing black until they come up with something darker." LaCroix
Forever grateful to Trevor Munson for his gift.
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

Wicked cool!! Awesome!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :woohoo: :worship: :heart:

Yes, I am old enough to be his mother and old enough to be Alex's mother too!!!! :yahoo: But I really don't care!!!! :devil: :biggrin: :yahoo: :evillaugh: :rofl2: :giggle: :yahoo: :yahoo: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :happysigh:

mitzie
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

mitzie wrote:Wicked cool!! Awesome!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :woohoo: :worship: :heart:

Yes, I am old enough to be his mother and old enough to be Alex's mother too!!!! :yahoo: But I really don't care!!!! :devil: :biggrin: :yahoo: :evillaugh: :rofl2: :giggle: :yahoo: :yahoo: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :happysigh:

mitzie
Me too, mitzie..but a hot man is a hot man..we aren't dead or blind... :thud: :melts: :thud:
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

I'm not surprised :hearts:

I love how towards the middle of the page on the left hand side it says "Obsessively picked by your Hunkologists..." :lol:
Banner And Avatar By Me
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!

Return to “The Jason Archives”