Patrick Fischler (Club Valis bouncer- B.C.) - other roles

MoonShadow
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: Patrick Fischler (Club Valis bouncer- B.C.) - other role

Post by MoonShadow »

He was a blond on "The Pretender". Played the role of a photographer wanta be with a stutter.
Does a great job as the plot decoy, did he or didn't he. :snicker:

But it is good to see them working!
Banner by Lilly

Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn
The power of man, for none of woman born
Shall harm Macbeth.

Macbeth, 4. 1
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Patrick was on Grey's Anatomy tonight (episode 8.23 "Migration"). I tuned in to see the second part of Jordan's guest appearance and Patrick showed up as another patient in the hospital. He was a nice normal guy with a mysterious ailment. :blinksmile:

I have to wonder if he and Jordan ran into each other on set at all :chin: -- and whether they reminisced about that interrogation scene from "B.C." :snicker:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I hope they did--really! :hearts:
Moonlightsonata
Rogue vampire

Post by Moonlightsonata »

I don't usually watch HBO shows since we don't have it at home, but we are away and I saw Patrick on the series about a female Vice President. Apparently he is the stars brother-in -law in real life. He played a sleazy photographer.
Thank you Coco for the lovely banner.
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

he was hilarious....especially when he read her lips.
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

He pops up everywhere...and always as a sleazeball, poor man. I guess the checks cash just as easily no matter what sort of part you play.
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

librarian_7 wrote:He pops up everywhere...and always as a sleazeball, poor man. I guess the checks cash just as easily no matter what sort of part you play.
And last night, he did it again....this time on 'Castle'. What was funny and definitely a Moonlight moment is that at one point, Fischler's character is on the run with Castle and Beckett. They've had their phones and wallets taken from them and they end up stealing a cell phone left in a car. Problem? The phone is password locked and Castle spends a few minutes trying to guess the four letter password.

Eventually, they get the password, the name of the owner's cat, which happened to be (wait for it) ....Lola. :gasp:

Somebody in the writing room has a sense of humor....I can't believe this was a coincidence.
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

OMG that's priceless! :coffee: With the number of Moonlight alums in the Castle crew!? It had to be deliberate. :teeth:
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND MOONLIGHT. :biggrin:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

darkstarrising wrote:
librarian_7 wrote:He pops up everywhere...and always as a sleazeball, poor man. I guess the checks cash just as easily no matter what sort of part you play.
And last night, he did it again....this time on 'Castle'. What was funny and definitely a Moonlight moment is that at one point, Fischler's character is on the run with Castle and Beckett. They've had their phones and wallets taken from them and they end up stealing a cell phone left in a car. Problem? The phone is password locked and Castle spends a few minutes trying to guess the four letter password.

Eventually, they get the password, the name of the owner's cat, which happened to be (wait for it) ....Lola. :gasp:

Somebody in the writing room has a sense of humor....I can't believe this was a coincidence.
I'm just watching this ep, and I think it may be one of Fischler's best roles. He's getting more screen time, and more depth, than usual. The guy is actually a pretty decent actor.
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

librarian_7 wrote:
darkstarrising wrote:

I'm just watching this ep, and I think it may be one of Fischler's best roles. He's getting more screen time, and more depth, than usual. The guy is actually a pretty decent actor.
This was one of the few times his character was multi-dimensional. At first, he appears to be a weak victim, terrified that he's in danger and acts the part. Later, he turns out to be the villain, and a smooth one at that, but the shift in character was credible.
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

So, sure enough, watching Mob City the other night, and there was our Patrick, playing...wait for it...a smarmy gangster. :gasp:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Okay, here's the trailer for the new Coen Brothers' movie.

http://youtu.be/kMqeoW3XRa0

There's a scene where George Clooney walks into a room where a lot of older men are sitting...on the right side of the screen, there's our Club Valis bouncer!

And the movie looks hilarious.

Return to “Guest Stars”