Dust, chapter 2 PG-13

greenleaf9
Rogue vampire

Re: Dust, chapter 2 PG-13

Post by greenleaf9 »

Oh boy! A hold-up!? Yee-haw! :ysmile:

Iris is hilarious...I can just picture her complaining in the morning...Poor Sally, stuck with such a roommate. :snicker:

I'm really enjoying this story Lucky! :hug:
Banner created by the lovely RedNightBird.

"...The moon's an arrant thief, and her pale fire fire she snatches from the sun..." ~William Shakespeare

Better Safe Than Staked.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Playing catch-up on this one, Lucky! I KNEW they were gonna get rustled, or robbed, or whatever... but I gotta tell ya... I'm kinda looking forward to it. Highwaymen... Josef would've had experience with this type before... and the AMerican western version can't be all that complicated.

Love Iris, btw.... I identify with Iris... I am a persnickety, complaining traveller just like Iris... my husband just LOVES that about me... :giggle:

And just the thought of our Josef in the old West... pretty neat idea... gotta be alotta fun in that!
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Marvellous. I'm liking Sally - a lot. And the portrait of the feckless Iris is lovely, too.

But, as always, it's your Josef who steals the show.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Evil cliffie indeed!

*off to chapter 3*
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

As Sally finished her own simple toilette, she’d had enough. Picking up the small carpetbag that held her meager travel supplies, she looked at Iris and smiled sweetly. “It’s my opinion that if you ‘never,’ your precious Mr. Constantine wouldn’t have brought you along in the first place.” And with that she walked out the door and down the stairs to the common room.
Go Sally! :snicker:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

librarian_7 wrote:“It’s my opinion that if you ‘never,’ your precious Mr. Constantine wouldn’t have brought you along in the first place.” And with that she walked out the door and down the stairs to the common room.
:cheer: :cheer:

Go Sally!!

I'm not surprised she tired of Iris's grousing - but I'm delighted you gave her such a wonderful put-down.

I agree with Lilly about the early morning contretemps between Josef and Slade - the tension is palpable and there is a delightful sense both of unease and impending drama.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Whoa, a cliffhanger already! And so perfectly fitting with the style of this story.
I'm really liking Sally. Kind, patient, and when she's had enough, quite deadly with a phrase.

Return to “Dust”