What Are You, Mick St. John? [ch. 15] PG13

NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: What Are You, Mick St. John? [ch. 15] PG13

Post by NocturneInCMoll »

Thanks, Fleur! I'm not that sorry about it...but I'll hopefully not keep you there too long! ;)
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Oh how fantastic. First the Mick/Josh exchange was fantastic. Josh is just a little bit crazed these days and then the confrontation with Carl.
I'm off to read the next update right now :clapping:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Thank you so much, Coco! Glad you liked.
MSJ_sunglasses
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MSJ_sunglasses »

Wow! This was going to be my last chapter tonight, but that gun has changed that - off to the next one! :reading: :reading: :reading:
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Tee hee--sorry, MSJ! The next few chapters are cliffies...;) Thanks for reading above and beyond your planned amount...
Catmoon
Rogue vampire

Post by Catmoon »

Wow. Carl is turning out to be a great friend of the community already. Well, anyone who would obtain evidence illegally just because he's compelled to solve the mystery, without care that it wasn't something that could be used in a court of law isn't exactly someone who plays by the book... He seems more intersted in being in the loop than doing something with the knowledge. Josh, on the other hand... Don't know what you're planning to do with Josh... :gasp:
Click here for link to my HB series story index

"I do whatever the Josef-muse tells me to do."
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

It's true Carl is being a great friend of the community, partly for personal safety reasons and gratitude (Mick saved his life), partly because he understands that vampires are just trying to live their lives as normally as possible and that the majority of them don't run around killing people, and partly because he grasps how important it is that the existence of vampires stays secret--it could be worldwide disaster if that news got out. He's also still trying to be a friend to Josh, because he remembers what Josef said vampires do to humans who threaten the community... Unfortunately, Jealous Josh isn't thinking straight right now...we'll see if he ever will.

It was Mick refusing to give the DNA sample that made Carl really suspicious and decide to go to the lengths he did (obtaining evidence illegally). He knew there was a lot more going on than Lee Jay's death. It wasn't so much being "in the loop" as in, "this is big." He decided to make some small sacrifices in the short-term--he didn't particularly care that Lee Jay was dead, self-defence or not, so having evidence inadmissible on it wasn't the worst thing--if it meant discovering the bigger truth. Which he did, inadvertently. :snicker:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Oh Josh. He dug himself into some problem. Trying to break in at Mick’s? (Why was he the only one who couldn’t manage to get into the FoS when everyone and their dog found a way in?) Finding out about vampires on his own, then calling Carl?
Notice the difference of Carl’s reaction and Josh’s? Telling Beth? Without thinking about consequences? Thinking Mick is a danger to her? And he’s so wrong about Beth, too.
Josh wants to tell the government. Uh oh. And now Carl needs to show his worth.
I hate your Josh right now. He’s dumb, cruel, totally wrong and a sad excuse for a human being.
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Hi Francis--sorry, I know you like your Joshs not dumb, but he ended up being so in this one a little bit... :? At least you know I'm not always mean to him!

Tee hee, I'm not sure why he was the only one who couldn't seem to get into the FoS... :laugh: I guess he really does need to practice more!

Return to “What Are You, Mick St. John?”