New Pic of Alex from CM set - updated 3/8

wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Re: New Pic of Alex from CM set

Post by wondergirl9847 »

That woman RULES!! I'm happy she found him charismatic...just another person who didn't know who he was and went away with a positive experience after having met him. The fact that he insisted that she get a pic with him too makes me smile. Sigh....what a man.

Is it friggin' June yet?! Heck, is it April yet?!!?!
*Christy*

Kelly
Rogue vampire
Location: Lost in a daydream...I think Alex is in here somewhere too.

Post by Kelly »

Mags wrote::yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: What this woman wrote in her blog about Alex is so sweet She didn't know him before but she does now,And How sweet was Alex telling her she has to be in the pic.Can This man be anymore :worship: :thud:
I only have two words to answer that question, Mags...ABSOLUTELY NOT! :snicker:

Alex reminds me so much of Mary Poppins...practically pefect in every way.
Thanks SirenSong for the gorgeous MickCora tag

"Life is measured not by the number of breaths you take,
but rather by the number of moments that take your breath away.
SirenSong
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SirenSong »

Ack!! Another new pic and this one is GORGEOUS!! Still looks a touch tired but definitely more cheerful. And more pics of him alone to come! Can't wait for that! And the blogger deserves a BIG hug for sharing!

Thanks for the ehads up, mwj!!! :hug: :hug:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Sister Hon, you and Mags both rule... thanks for bringing both these pics to the tired, hungry and huddled masses...
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
lunalux
Fledgling

Post by lunalux »

He looks great and I'm thrilled he's working....how sweet of him to insist on a picture alone with her....the Criminal Minds folks will be getting a little dose of AOL/ML love when #20 airs...all their polls will be off the charts - welcome to our world. And no Christy its only March...BWAAAAAA!
skyeeblue
Kostan Industries intern

Post by skyeeblue »

:hearts: :hearts: He is so gorgeous!!! Did anyone see those lips.... :gasp:
Av by the awsome SS....and my beautiful banner by Eris.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Yeah darling... Greek god thru and thru...

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Overdamoon
Fledgling

Post by Overdamoon »

I lost track of how many times Kelly has been squeeing. :yahoo:

:D Damn, I'm gooood!!! I found the casting call for Alex's episode which is Epi 23, right? Let's see which one is his character.... (Hmm, unless the role went to him directly and wasn't included in this casting call??)

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/02/c ... -call.html
Criminal Minds - Episode 4.23 - Casting Call
Posted: 2009-02-21 02:28:36 UTC-08:00

This is yet to be titled and will shoot between the 4th and 13th March 2009.

:yahoo: :clapping: [GIL DUCKETT] 35-45, Caucasian upper-middle class, engineer. Slowly being eaten alive with the guilt of a hit and run he committed 3 years ago...GUEST STAR. :clapping:

[DET. QUINN] MALE, 45-55 YRS. Caucasian. Local Detective (Connecticut), has worked his way up, loads of experience from the streets, probably started as a Boston cop and has moved up and out. Good at his job, tough guy, keeps up well with the team, but his emotions betray him when he takes on the role of negotiator and confronts our UnSub.sptv050769..GUEST STAR.

[OFFICER FEDER] MALE, Early-Mid 30's, Caucasian. Local cop who helps the team. While he is mostly helpful, he's also a little goofy...GOOD CO-STAR.

Source: SpoilerTV
Thanks to Kelly for her beautiful banner.
Thanks to SirenSong for her beautiful MickCora tag.

Overdamoon
Fledgling

Post by Overdamoon »

That's odd, I just noticed that this casting call went out after the 2/11 news announcement about Alex's casting. So unfortunately, the Epi 4.23 casting call doesn't include his character. Nope, Gill Duckett must not be our guy.

Back to square 1. :banghead:
Thanks to Kelly for her beautiful banner.
Thanks to SirenSong for her beautiful MickCora tag.

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Good try tho...

Notice that that character wasn't a serial killer... if he's playing a serial killer and it's all hit and runs... well that's a clumsy way to off a bunch of peeps... :pinklol:

redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

wpgrace wrote:if he's playing a serial killer and it's all hit and runs... well that's a clumsy way to off a bunch of peeps... :pinklol:
:giggle:

I'm glad none of these were Alex's part - although I wish we did know a little more about it. But the CM folks seem to have great access and info and they update their site regularly (God love 'em) so I'm sure we won't have to wait too long for more info.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
Moonlightsonata
Rogue vampire

Post by Moonlightsonata »

Good morning - at least it is here - and thanks for posting the link. I am sort of reluctant to ask this question - and I hope it is not taken as a criticism - please no stones or fruit - but am I the only one who thinks Alex looks a little heavier in these pictures? Not heavy or overweight just heavier? Certainly when I look at his face in these pictures and compare them to the Paley pictures and also how I remember him at Paley, his face and body both look fuller. While Alex is 6 ft or close to that, in person at Paley he definitely look slighter - not sure if that is the word I want - but definitely not as muscular as he looked in the beach pictures. At Paley I think someone described him as having a swimmer's type build. Also makes me wonder if the jacket is making him look a little heavier or if he is wearing the jacket for that reason?

Believe me I have no reason to comment on anyone's weight considering I am probably have about 60 pounds to lose, but I am just wondering if I am the only one seeing this. As males and certainly females age, it is more difficult for most people to keep their weight down. Males that used to be able to get by with eating anything and still staying thin find it isn't as easy once they turn 30. At least that is my observation.

Again not trying to be critical - just recognizing that in reality Alex is a human and not a God. Please please don't take this in the wrong way. Alex we all love you.
Thank you Coco for the lovely banner.
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

*shrug*

I guess we all see different things.

Maybe I'm shallow, but I just see a beautiful man.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
VAsusieQ18
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by VAsusieQ18 »

Yes, Alex's face does look fuller. But I put that off to months of vacation in Oz eating all his favorite foods and having fun! :ysmile: But I think he looks great! Like I said before, there towards the end of Moonlight, he was looking very stressed and it showed on his face. Little sleep and worrying about whether or not the show was going to get picked up for a second season was definitely taking its toll. But now, with a contract signed and the likelihood of getting another series, he seems (to me) to be less stressed out, more laid back. And I'm sure as is the case in all of his work, he will definitely have a bit of a different look for the CM role, as well as any new series. As for the jacket, yes that may be making him look a bit larger, but I see no drastic changes. Only positives. Its Alex. And he looks damned fine!
Last edited by VAsusieQ18 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beautiful banner and avatar by sirensong!
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

Absolutely Red! He looks sooooo handsome and just his lovely self. And if he has put on a few lbs then it's all in the right places! :melts: < Hey! My 'melts' smilie is here! Thanks Phee!

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong

Return to “Pictures of Alex”