Afterglow, part eight (M/B/J, PG-13)

redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Afterglow, part eight (M/B/J, PG-13)

Post by redwinter101 »

:happysigh: :happysigh:

Thanks, Shadow. I do make a real effort to have supporting characters who have a reason to be there - and a definite purpose to fulfil - so that makes me happy.

And Josef. SO much fun to write.

Thank you. :hearts:

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

The first time I read this, it was in one sitting. This time, I have spread it out over time and taken one chapter at a time and I think I am getting more out of it this time. I see entirely different things.

I love Pete. He is so essential to Beth. She so needs an ally while in exile.

Mick nearly got himself killed, and he didn't take those kinds of chances when Beth was around.

And Beth managed to find her way back onto the radar and succeeded in making some connections and making the entire situation worse--perfect picture of unintended consequences.

And so it goes. Lovely, lovely story.

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Thanks, jen - it's so lovely, not just that this drew you back for a re-read, but that you've found something new to enjoy.

:hearts: :hearts:

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

And now Beth has to stay in the car! :twothumbs: thumbs up, red, as if that story wasn't already hard enough to deal with! Now, I am scared more than ever before, and it feels that Josef can hardly believe her too...

Pete ...interesting, could not make my mind about him in the first reading ..It is not that he is an enigmatic OC, but maybe it is just me, from the first moment I couldn't tell if he was a threat or a friend...

Mick's reading the letter...and his reaction to it..so painfilled and powerful and a sting in my heart..That..
crying out for her, curling in on himself as she receded. Her face faded, her voice dimmed, her touch abandoned him and he was alone
..I cannot handle very well right now...Sure thing,red, sure thing, just geography!! :hankie:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .

Return to “Afterglow”