The Chair - non challenge challenge M/T humor/satire PG-13

A place for Bluedahlia3's G to PG-13 stories
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire
Location: Strolling down a foggy street, collar popped up, emoting cigarette smoke

The Chair - non challenge challenge M/T humor/satire PG-13

Post by bluedahlia3 »

Just as a reminder, I don’t own or have rights to Moonlight or any of its characters. No infringement intended.

M/T

Thanks to nutmegger911 who was nice enough to beta this piece for me.
Words in italics are thought and heard in the characters mind.

This is written from Mick’s POV (PG-13) Humor/Satire (Warning! gentle Slash reference)
Time: Episode 13 - Fated to Pretend
Maureen has been found murdered. Mick and Beth have gone to her apartment looking for clues. Beth steps out of the room to search another part of Maureen’s home.

The Chair – A narrative version

I had no idea what I was getting into when I was invited to the apartment. Well, invited is a bit strong, I suppose, considering the circumstances. Once inside I make myself at home navigating to the middle of the seating area in the living room. I choose to sit in the center of the room, easing my six foot frame down into the soft upholstered cushions. Settling in, I cross one leg over my knee and my arms sprawl out over the padded arms of the chair. I’m here searching for a back-up USB drive to find Maureen’s killer. My eyes wander around the room, looking for a good hiding place, stopping when I spot him.

He is sitting across the room, watching my movements and evaluating my presence. I’ve picked up enough freshies to recognize the ‘no ties, no regrets let’s have a fling’ look. His eyes catch mine. Good grief, did he just wink at me? His attentions surprise me because I’m not usually drawn to his kind. I feel my eyebrow arch and I think, look away, don’t make eye contact before he thinks you’re flirting with him. Shoot, too late! He’s sending me signals and it’s obvious what’s on his mind. Stop this, my brain screams, this is so wrong. I can tell that he is yearning for a special kind of love, one that he thinks I can provide. It drives him to seek me out.

He swaggers towards me and instead of waiting for an invitation he confronts the issue and joins me in the chair; his body seeking mine. He eases his body down and his rump nestles into my groin. At first I’m afraid; this could be painful for both of us. My mouth has gone dry and my tongue flickers out over my lips bringing back the moistness, the softness. The air crackles with the electricity between us. I feel his need and it matches mine. His soft eyes gaining permission, his body melds into my chest. He is ever hopeful for my embrace. Oh God, noooooo and yet I can’t stop, I like what’s happening and I want more. I seem to have no control over my hands and when they move over his body he reciprocates, arching his back waiting for the ultimate touch.

My hands are large and rough but they gently probe the soft parts of his torso. We are both struggling and searching for the loving touch that will unite us. I fondle his head, pulling him forward, and then I’m caressing his sides, the muscles of his back, even his ears and finally his face. He is tonguing my fingers, gently biting my palm and rubbing the soft part of my arm sending shivers up and down my spine. A soft snarl of pleasure lets him know I feel this love too. Goose bumps erupt on my arms. I’m enjoying his seductive breath on my skin. Now our bodies are completely in sync. His back arches against my hand, pulling closer. I hear his plaintive cries growing increasingly stronger until as one…we are bonded in a ritual as old as man himself. My hands stroke his head pulling him forward. The unshaven whiskers of my five o’clock shadow are tickling against his. His nose so close looking for the warmth of my face. Finally I am rewarded with the deep rumbling in his chest. He is purring.

Now I don’t know where you were going with this but I was just trying to provide you, my gentle readers, with some more PG-13 fic. I hope you enjoyed it. This was written as a humorous addition to the non-challenge challenge to write a PG-13 Slash fanfic. Mick/Travis :ninja:
Last edited by bluedahlia3 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm only wearing black until they come up with something darker." LaCroix
Forever grateful to Trevor Munson for his gift.
carniegal
Kostan Industries intern

Re: The Chair - non challenge challenge M/T humor/satire PG-13

Post by carniegal »

This is cross species slash. Love it. :heart: :hug: :yahoo:
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

Very cute!! :cheer: :rofl2:

mitzie
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire
Location: Strolling down a foggy street, collar popped up, emoting cigarette smoke

Post by bluedahlia3 »

Thank you for reading and commenting on my silly attempt at humor. :thanks:

carniegal - Yes, its a first, I'm afraid. I'm glad you liked it.

mitzie - I'm terribly fond of cats, sometimes it comes out in the strangest ways. Thanks for the comment.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

This is sooo cute. And Travis is in control, as a cat should always be.
Poor Mick didn't stand a chance. :rofl2:

:devil: <-- devilish cat
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Tour de force, honey.

Absolutely hilarious and soooooo about the cat, as all things are with cats.

ANd good hearted Mick is NO match for a cat. Travis has him wrapped around his little claw.
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire

Post by bluedahlia3 »

Thank you...I appreciate your kind thoughts.

francis - Yes, I think Mick has met his match here, don't you? :juggle:

wpgrace - All I can think of is that silly song...Pussy cat, pussy cat I love you... :whistle:

Beware of the high cute factor. :gasp:
lynnrxgal
Fledgling

Post by lynnrxgal »

Believe it or not, I am sitting here, in my chair, with my cat, Vertigo, in my lap doing the purring/kneading thing.

Cute/funny - really enjoyed this!!
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire

Post by bluedahlia3 »

Hi lynnrxgal, thanks for reading and commenting on the fic. Cats are wonderful, sometimes little people in furry suits. :devil:
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

Blue,
You can definitely snark with the best of them. Oh, and you could have posted this nekkit. Didn't need my help.
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

bluedahlia,

this is just so cool....and so hysterical on so many levels.....laughed my a$$ off when I found I'd been had!!
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire

Post by bluedahlia3 »

Gosh, I just love this. Lots of nice comments on a repost. Thank you everyone who has read or re-read my silly attempt at humor.

Nutmegger911 - We talked about weird humor and I'm so glad you like this.

darkstarrising - You were had? I'm so glad you enjoyed my take on PG-13 slash.

Thanks all. Really. :clapping: I appreciate it.
Liana
Freelance freshie

Post by Liana »

Love this story!! :hearts:
Sooo cute!!
I think Mick should have kept Travis!
Maybe the cat would have accepted vamp Mick better, since he met human Mick?!
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire

Post by bluedahlia3 »

Hi Liana, Thanks so much for your comments. I think Mick and Travis make a good pair too! Of course, Travis would have to have the last say. :devil:
ash
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Trying juggle, homework, uni, a social life, rp and writing things that get stuck in my head. Tough

Post by ash »

LOL i LOVE it! absolutly brillant!

Return to “bluedahlia3's Office”