Drug (PG-13 Slash Beth/Lola)

A place for Lila's G - PG 13 stories
lila
Freelance freshie

Drug (PG-13 Slash Beth/Lola)

Post by lila »

Rating: PG-13 (Slash)
Pairing: Beth/Lola
Summary: Beth’s feelings as she sees Lola for the first time in BC.
Disclaimer: Not mine, not mine, not mine, though I wish they were.

Drug

Eyes settled on her like nails tracing her spine. The little hairs of Beth’s nape stood on end, and she shivered. A second stretched, endless and marking.

Beth looked up to meet a hazel gaze. She traced the dark golden fall of hair, black dress crinkled tight, fur coat. Diamonds sparkling like tears on copper skin, red lips and sharp teeth concealed in a sly smile.

It was her permission Beth sought. Wanted. Beth’s belly clenched and she bit her tongue to keep her moan inside.

Yes. Let me in. Let me in. I belong there, with you.

Heavy hazel eyes looked at her, and Beth felt as if she had just woken up. That one look created a new world for her, where desire ran as deep as blood and where women died gladly for a taste of silver. Beth shivered again and wished she was… more.

Just more.

The second ended like the crack of gunshot. Lola shook her head, slowly. Side to side, her cat smile never melting. Beth’s world tumbled down, rock by rock, and hit her with the force of an earthquake. Disaster.

But Beth was too proud, too young, too plain, too hurt, too stubborn, to let it show. An impatient look at the little man guarding the lounge, a toss of curls, her mouth snapping shut, and Beth was gone.

Lola turned away and her smile curved deeper. She’d be back. The ones that were worth it always came back.
Thank you to Heartgram_lala for my beautiful icon.
mitzie
Courtesan

Re: Drug (PG-13 Slash Beth/Lola)

Post by mitzie »

Very stunning and powerfully written!! :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :eyes: :bat: :evillaugh: :clapping: :clapping: :thud: :thumbs: :heart:

mitzie
lila
Freelance freshie

Re: Drug (PG-13 Slash Beth/Lola)

Post by lila »

Well, a row of emoticons like that one never fails to catch my heart... or my eye ;) . Thank you, sweetie.
Thank you to Heartgram_lala for my beautiful icon.

Return to “Lila's Office”