What Are You, Mick St. John? [ch. 12] PG13

NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: What Are You, Mick St. John? [ch. 12] PG13

Post by NocturneInCMoll »

Thanks, WP! I'm so glad you like. Carl may end up being a Bobby of sorts--except he'd actually know Mick's secret. Finally, a contact in the police department for Mick, eh?
lionsonleashes
Freelance freshie

Post by lionsonleashes »

:yahoo: Nocturne! :hug: This was wonderful! :clapping: I loved Carl being part of the 'how old are you really' conversation between Mick and Beth! :hearts: Soooo cute!
And it's especially amusing, because with everything he's been thru, and the shock of discovering vamps exist.....Carl as time to worry about Mick and Beth flirting! :whistle:
You have all the characters 'voices' down pat, and the Josef/Mick banter was priceless! :swords: Boy I miss watching those two spar! :pinklol:
One thing I didn't get.....and I'm sure I'm gonna feel dumb for not getting it.... :slaphead: but what was the 'private joke' about tripping and spilling wine between Josef & Beth? Don't remember that one.....
Anyway.....can't wait for Chap 13! :clapping: Keep going girl! :cheer: I'm LOVING this story!!!! :hug:
LIONS (Beautiful Banner by MoonlitRose)
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Thanks so much, Lions! :hug:

I figured Carl had to learn a bit about vampires somehow, so why not add him to the vampire age conversation?

Glad you liked the Mick/Josef banter--I had fun with that, of course.

The 'private joke' between Josef and Beth was from the prequel to this (I Know What You Are, Mick)--when Josef was interrogating Beth, Mick walked in shirtless, and Beth said, "Amazing...". She was of course referring to the fact that a few minutes previous he had been riddled with buckshot yet was now completely healed, but Josef preferred to believe she liked Mick shirtless, and made comments to that effect, which Beth did not appreciate. So now he was teasing her that if she tripped and spilled wine on Mick, he'd have to once again remove his shirt... :tongue: Beth still doesn't find Josef's joke particularly amusing...

Chapter 13 should be soon...it was going to be up this weekend, but my beta and I thought it needed a bit more work--and I just started a new full-time job on Monday, which leaves me with a little less time to write...
lionsonleashes
Freelance freshie

Post by lionsonleashes »

:slaphead: Oh, of course! I remember that now! :slaphead: Yes! That scene was adorable! :hearts: Now I've got to go back and read it again! :MickBeth:
LIONS (Beautiful Banner by MoonlitRose)
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

Woll is chanting her mantra: Next chapter, next chapter!
Oh, BTW, Noc, congrats on the new job!
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Thanks so much, Woll! It's only temporary, till April 30 (end of tax season), probably. But it's that job that's prevented me from getting the next chapter out! ;)

I did have it "finished," a week ago, but it wasn't good, so I've been taking time (when I can spare it) to improve it. It's actually gotten so long that it's become two chapters, and they're both almost finished. And the chapter after them is already finished, so that's good--once I finish 13 and 14, I have some time to write 16, which is partially written...
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

NocturneInCMoll wrote:Thanks so much, Woll! It's only temporary, till April 30 (end of tax season), probably. But it's that job that's prevented me from getting the next chapter out! ;)

I did have it "finished," a week ago, but it wasn't good, so I've been taking time (when I can spare it) to improve it. It's actually gotten so long that it's become two chapters, and they're both almost finished. And the chapter after them is already finished, so that's good--once I finish 13 and 14, I have some time to write 16, which is partially written...
Keep'em ,coming, hon, keep'em coming!!! :clapping:
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

I really don't have the time to read this all in one go, but here I am. I love this. Love that Josef is the elder and Carl is praying that he survives it. Loved the banter.
“Hey, I survived,” Beth grinned.

“Oh, that’s very reassuring,” Carl snorted. “You never die! You’re always around, no matter how many stupid stunts you pull!”
Beth and Carl have been friends or kind of friends for some time, right? I love how you incorporate the show's dialogue.
Can't. Stop. Now. :reading:
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Thanks so much for reading on anyway, Francis! Glad you're loving the banter. :laugh:

Return to “What Are You, Mick St. John?”