Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: What Are You, Mick St. John? [ch. 11] PG13

Post by NocturneInCMoll »

Thanks, Karen...me too. :hankie:
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

Okay, girl, you have to be the best suspense writer around! I LOVED this!!!! I get so excited when I see you have posted. Your version is better than the t.v. version. I hope you get better soon so we find out soon what happens to Carl! I really thought on the last installment his number was up! Kinda glad it isn't, though. Superb job, my dear! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Wow, thank you so much, Wollstone! :blushing: Glad you liked it.

The next chapter is almost done; I'll try and get it done soon. Then it still needs to go to my beta. Hopefully it should be up in a few days.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Julie!!!!

What a fantastic turn of events!

This would have been so fun to see... and you are so clever to have re-routed it to this! I love this!

How will Carl react now to Josef? And so cool that he feels gratitude to our dear Mick... eventually everyone falls for Mick, I'm tellin you... :devil:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Tee hee, thanks so much, WP! I'm really glad you liked my little twist. I loved writing it. I don't remember how it came to me, but it was a while ago. This chapter was written before much of the rest this story!

Yes, how will Carl react to Josef this time? I have a feeling he'll not be so cocky... And you're right, everyone eventually seems to fall for Mick......but will Josh?
MSJ_sunglasses
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MSJ_sunglasses »

Love how you've woven Dr Feelgood into this story and loved that you have Mick saving Carl. So how's Carl gonna cope with the rest of the vamp facts he's about to learn - intriguing stuff! :reading: :reading: :reading: :reading:
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Thanks so much, MSJ! Glad you're loving my twist on episodes 2/3. I had Carl + Dr. Feelgood planned long before I'd written many of the chapters. You'll see how Carl copes with the vampires from now on...
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

So now Carl knows. I love how you included Pollock into this, showing Carl from the start that not every vampire is good and not every vampire is bad. Now Carl is in a bad place. Will Josef let him live? And if he's sworn to secrecy, he will not be able to tell Josh. I wonder how that will go... :heart:
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Thanks so much, Francis! Glad you enjoyed my brief alternate foray into episode 3. That will likely be the last episode this story crosses into. Well, in a way... :whistle: We'll see what happens with Josef and Josh...

Return to “What Are You, Mick St. John?”