moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Re: Think Kostan! Part 2

Post by moonlight_vixen »

Josefismysire wrote:JIMS is purring contentedly at J's feet.... :heart:

So nice when the pantry is full... :hug:
Yes, it is... :ghug:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

moonlight_vixen wrote:

I don't know... Seems to me you ladies are all out of the pantry, so to speak, what with all the stuff you post on this thread. (just sayin) :whistle:
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

nutmegger911 wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:

I don't know... Seems to me you ladies are all out of the pantry, so to speak, what with all the stuff you post on this thread. (just sayin) :whistle:
I don't know...Seems to me someone is hopping the fence and hanging around here a lot. Just sayin'... :whistle:

Us? Out of the pantry? We thrive in the pantry!! :tongue:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

moonlight_vixen wrote:I don't know...Seems to me someone is hopping the fence and hanging around here a lot. Just sayin'... :whistle:
Well, what can I say? You all don't come and visit me at Mick's place. Where else am I gonna go to check in and say "Hi" ? :wave:

Seriously ladies, You've got a whole mansion here. Why is it that every time I visit you're either sitting as Josef's feet or standing in an alcove off the kitchen? Live a little! Sheesh! At least take a dip in the pool once in a whie. :tongue:
NM911
LIVE WIDE
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

nutmegger911 wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:I don't know...Seems to me someone is hopping the fence and hanging around here a lot. Just sayin'... :whistle:
Well, what can I say? You all don't come and visit me at Mick's place. Where else am I gonna go to check in and say "Hi" ? :wave:

Seriously ladies, You've got a whole mansion here. Why is it that every time I visit you're either sitting as Josef's feet or standing in an alcove off the kitchen? Live a little! Sheesh! At least take a dip in the pool once in a whie. :tongue:
Well, when Josef's awake we want to be in whatever room he's in. He likes it that way! :cheering:
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

nutmegger911 wrote:

When Josef is awake we need to be available, in whatever capacity he desires. That's our job..and we wouldn't have it any other way! :hearts:

When our J is chillin', then we tend to our other necessities of life..shopping, spa-ing, sunbathing..y'know..the really important stuff! :tongue:

:kostan:
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Josefismysire wrote:
When our J is chillin', then we tend to our other necessities of life..shopping, spa-ing, sunbathing..y'know..the really important stuff! :tongue:

Shoe buying, manicures, pedicures...really, really important stuff! Josef told me that he doesn't want his AmEx Black to languish, so our duty is to use it as often as possible :thumbs:

nm911--we do take dips in the pool! The other night we all went skinny-dipping.... :snicker:
Banner And Avatar By Me
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

moonlight_vixen wrote:
Josefismysire wrote:

Shoe buying, manicures, pedicures...really, really important stuff! Josef told me that he doesn't want his AmEx Black to languish, so our duty is to use it as often as possible :thumbs:

nm911--we do take dips in the pool! The other night we all went skinny-dipping.... :snicker:
:heart: Oh What A Night!! Under the full moonlight....it was incredible.....
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

Josefismysire wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:
Josefismysire wrote:

I must have missed it while I was out having my own adventure with Mick. And as for the necessities of life, no wonder we don't bump into each other often while we're out. While we have nothing against pampering (and do partake on occasion), we Mick chicks tend to get into, um well... adventures. Yeah, that's it, adventures.

You'll have to invite me over for a swim sometime. At least I know I'll have proper attire available. :lol:
NM911
LIVE WIDE
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

nutmegger911 wrote:
Josefismysire wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:
Josefismysire wrote:

I must have missed it while I was out having my own adventure with Mick. And as for the necessities of life, no wonder we don't bump into each other often while we're out. While we have nothing against pampering (and do partake on occasion), we Mick chicks tend to get into, um well... adventures. Yeah, that's it, adventures.

You'll have to invite me over for a swim sometime. At least I know I'll have proper attire available. :lol:
You are always welcome at Kasa Kostan, NM..Josef respects Mick's girls and will take good care of you. Bathing suit optional. :angel:
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Josefismysire wrote:
You are always welcome at Kasa Kostan, NM..Josef respects Mick's girls and will take good care of you. Bathing suit optional. :angel:
Yes, Mick's girls are always respected by Josef. NM, let us know when you'd like to come over and we'll have the wetbar set up, the music flowing and the pool all ready for fun!! :thumbs: We Josefites know how to throw a great party! :angel:
Banner And Avatar By Me
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

moonlight_vixen wrote:
Josefismysire wrote:
Yes, Mick's girls are always respected by Josef. NM, let us know when you'd like to come over and we'll have the wetbar set up, the music flowing and the pool all ready for fun!! :thumbs: We Josefites know how to throw a great party! :angel:
Absolutely!! Let us know when you will be stopping by, NM and we'll make sure that we have plenty of

:redwine: and, of course, Image and even a bit of bubbly :champs:

Josef expects his girls to be consummate hostesses and we wouldn't dare let him down.. :ysmile:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Josefismysire wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:
Josefismysire wrote:
Absolutely!! Let us know when you will be stopping by, NM and we'll make sure that we have plenty of

:redwine: and, of course, Image and even a bit of bubbly :champs:

Josef expects his girls to be consummate hostesses and we wouldn't dare let him down.. :ysmile:

That is true. Josef will not hear of us not making guests feel welcome. :snicker:
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Ah yes, I make a mean Sour Apple Martini, a great Cosmo and I happen to have a bottle of Vampire Cabernet Sauvignon at the ready! My Ipod is fired up and ready to play as well!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to party!

:redwine: :yahoo:
Banner And Avatar By Me
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

moonlight_vixen wrote:Ah yes, I make a mean Sour Apple Martini, a great Cosmo and I happen to have a bottle of Vampire Cabernet Sauvignon at the ready! My Ipod is fired up and ready to play as well!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to party!

:redwine: :yahoo:
Count me in!! :cheering: :groupwave:
:cheering:

Return to “The Josef Kostan Archives”