My Bloody Valentine PG-13 Josef & Lola

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
Marigold
Courtesan

Re: My Bloody Valentine PG-13 Josef & Lola

Post by Marigold »

Carol - I really like this! :rose:

First of all, I love Lola, bad as she was. She truly had no regard for human life (or vamp life, for that matter). She was always her own number one priority. We saw this yet again when she killed the husband so that Josef could pay for both "accidents."

By killing the wife, Josef put her out of her misery. He may have thought he was just removing the temptation of the fear-flavoured blood, but I believe he was also indulging his conscience.

I'm sad for the poor newlywed couple. :hankie: They were preparing to start a new life together... then Lola found them. :Mickangel:

Thank you! :hearts:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Marigold - thanks for the bump up. I do feel Josef was being kind. Lola does look out for number one but I always enjoyed her as a character as well
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I thought I'd read some Valentine's Day fic this February morning. :heart: This one is a deliciously dark little morsel. One thing that struck me this time was that Lola found her victims at Grand Central. That place seems to be pivotal for Josef. :chin:

Lola is more of a True Blood style vamp than Josef. He does have compassion, although he might put me in the tar pits for saying so. :snicker: Lola treats humans and vampires like toys. I get this image of a creepy kid pouring hot water on an anthill to see what happens. :gasp:

I wonder if he kept the sapphire after that Valentine's debacle? :snicker:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I haven't read this in a few years. It's great to see the differences between Lola and Josef. She is very much a cat playing with her food, and enjoying the game as much as the meal. Josef is more efficient and less cruel. He knows the risks of going over to the dark side for fun, and chooses not to go there unless he has good reason. But Lola is a temptress, and he enjoys that relationship too much to overtly cross her. So he solves the problem by pretending to "accidentally" nick the victim's artery. Oops. Problem solved, relationship undamaged. No wonder he ended up a hedge fund manager. :snicker:

I love that Charles shows up in your non-freshie stories from time to time. I'd love to see that sapphire! :rose:

Return to “cassysj's Office”