The Journey (PG13)

A place for GuardianAngel's G to PG-13 stories
GuardianAngel
Courtesan

The Journey (PG13)

Post by GuardianAngel »

This fic was in answer to a smutless smut challenge.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. They are not mine, never have been, never will be. Bummer, I know.

The Journey

My eyes open slowly. There's warmth and a gratifying sense of contentment. I fell asleep on the couch with Beth. It doesn't happen often. Usually I have to hit the freezer to get some shut-eye. But this was nice. Really nice. She fit into the small space between me and the back cushion perfectly, her head resting in the crook on my arm, her small hand splayed over my chest. I can smell the shampoo she uses, crisp and light. Nothing too sweet or floral for her. I smile. Something else that doesn't happen often. At least not until she walked into my life. Again.

Her hair, which has always reminded me of a halo of sunshine, obscures her face. I can't deny the impulse to move it out of the way. My fingers brush the golden strands behind her ear and then trace the line of her jaw to her lips. I love her mouth. Even in sleep the edges turn upwards in an almost-smile. It opens slightly as my thumb trails below her bottom lip. Her fingers move restlessly and she lets out a soft sigh. It's an invitation I can't refuse. I lean down and capture her mouth with my own. The kiss is soft, unhurried. She sighs into my mouth and I savor it on my tongue.

Her hands are no longer still. They roam and explore knowing just where to linger. I return the favor, fingers dipping and delving. Our bodies slide into each other. Rubbing. Warming.

I ease us into a new position. I want to cover her, look down at her and watch her expressions. My chest aches with pride that the longing I see there is for me. There can be no lies; her heart, her breath, her very blood speak to me, whisper to me her love.

She cradles me as I nestle into her, fill her. Time stretches as our bodies ripple and surge. It's a leisurely climb as we explore every path and foot-hole. No inch is untouched, no moment uncherished. The dusk absorbs our sighs.

As we approach our peek, Beth beckons and I take her blood, warming and filling my body just as she has my soul. Together we reach the pinnacle and leap. Our bodies strain, our holds tighten as we fall in rapture.

We linger in each others arms, too exhausted to move. Beth yawns and nuzzles my neck. Looks like we'll take another nap. This is nice. Really nice.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: The Journey (PG13)

Post by francis »

Oh, I so love this. It's sensual, touching, warm, tender.
She fit into the small space between me and the back cushion perfectly, her head resting in the crook on my arm, her small hand splayed over my chest.
I can so see them lying there.

And I love your description of the actual love-making. There's nothing base or crude here.
Thanks.
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

I am going to quote you:

This is nice, really nice.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Oh I love this one... so like a lazy real life day... and so happy for Mick to have such a moment...
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Raven
Fledgling

Post by Raven »

That was a lovely interlude, unhurried yet passionate.
Well done, GA.
Thank you TugaFanatic for my brilliant avi.
Thank you moonnoir for my wonderful banner.
GuardianAngel
Courtesan

Post by GuardianAngel »

francis: I love you. I just LOVE you. Thanks for requesting this. I'm thrilled that you enjoy it.

Lisa: I want Mick to have these nice moments in the worst way. I'm glad you concur.

grace: Me too. It makes me happy for Mick to have such a moment.

Raven: Thanks! I'm glad the feeling I was going for came across. Unhurried is exactly it.
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

Lovely! Unhurried, serene and sensual!!

mitzie
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

GA I read this with the biggest smile on my face. I adore this :D
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
starbucksjunkie
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Home drinking my own Starbucks and watching my DVDs. There's a recession on!

Post by starbucksjunkie »

I love your love scenes, GA. Beautiful, sensuous, just a touch of eroticism. Like a canvas painted in broad strokes.

Just lovely.

"There is a degree to which . . . all literature, highbrow or low, from the Aeneid onward, is fan fiction . . . retelling and reimagining the stories that were told before us and that we have come of age loving--amateurs--we proceed, seeking out the blank places in the map that our favorite writers . . . have left for us . . ." -- Michael Chabon, Maps and Legends
Kelly
Rogue vampire
Location: Lost in a daydream...I think Alex is in here somewhere too.

Post by Kelly »

This was lovely...so very lovely. :clapping: Well done!
Thanks SirenSong for the gorgeous MickCora tag

"Life is measured not by the number of breaths you take,
but rather by the number of moments that take your breath away.
Albra
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by Albra »

I love this ... romantic, affectionate, warm ...

Thank you
jmc
Rogue vampire

Post by jmc »

This is just perfect.
GuardianAngel wrote:Beth yawns and nuzzles my neck. Looks like we'll take another nap.
What a lovely idea.

:reading: Thank you.

. . . Love is strong as death . . . - Song of Solomon 8: 6
"fiercely faithful"

My beautiful MickBeth avatar by Twilightdew. My beautiful banner courtesy of the very talented Phoenix.
helloeeze
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by helloeeze »

I liked the fact that it made Mick so satisfied to know he slept through the night with Beth and the couch and how much it meant to him. So sweet is our vampire.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Oh, GA

Happy sigh.

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
jen
Cleaner