Ml vid4: Josef~Extreme Ways~PG-13~

greenleaf9
Rogue vampire

Ml vid4: Josef~Extreme Ways~PG-13~

Post by greenleaf9 »

Another Josef video from me...I think this song fits him rather nicely. I see the second verse as particularly fitting in light of Sarah, and what happened to her.

I interpret Josef's character to be a very tragic one. ;)

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgNAfNZl9C0
Last edited by greenleaf9 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banner created by the lovely RedNightBird.

"...The moon's an arrant thief, and her pale fire fire she snatches from the sun..." ~William Shakespeare

Better Safe Than Staked.
mitzie
Courtesan

Re: Ml vid4: Josef~Extreme Ways

Post by mitzie »

Wow! This video blew me away and made me cry for Josef!! The song was a perfect fit for the images shown. I love this video!!!! Bravo!

mitzie
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Great job! I've never heard this song before, but I love it! Excellent choice for him. Your clip selection matched the tension and release of the music extremely well. Image
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
greenleaf9
Rogue vampire

Post by greenleaf9 »

mitzie wrote:Wow! This video blew me away and made me cry for Josef!! The song was a perfect fit for the images shown. I love this video!!!! Bravo!

mitzie
awww, thanks mitzie! So happy you liked it! :D
Lilly wrote:Great job! I've never heard this song before, but I love it! Excellent choice for him. Your clip selection matched the tension and release of the music extremely well. Image
Thanks Lilly! I first heard this song on the soundtrack to the Jason Bourne movies. It's one of my fav. songs.

"...The moon's an arrant thief, and her pale fire fire she snatches from the sun..." ~William Shakespeare

Better Safe Than Staked.
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

greenleaf9 wrote:
Thanks Lilly! I first heard this song on the soundtrack to the Jason Bourne movies. It's one of my fav. songs.
I just ran over to iTunes and bought it. And now I'll probably see Josef's face every time I listen to it.

:D Works for me.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
greenleaf9
Rogue vampire

Post by greenleaf9 »

Lilly wrote:
greenleaf9 wrote:
I just ran over to iTunes and bought it. And now I'll probably see Josef's face every time I listen to it.

:D Works for me.
LOL. :lol:

Better Safe Than Staked.
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Yup, I'll be adding this song to my ML playlist. Loved the vid, and it took awhile to register where I'd heard the song before.

Good job!

Lucky
greenleaf9
Rogue vampire

Post by greenleaf9 »

librarian_7 wrote:Yup, I'll be adding this song to my ML playlist. Loved the vid, and it took awhile to register where I'd heard the song before.

Good job!

Lucky
Thanks Lucky! :mrgreen: I've got this song on my ML playlist too. It just fits Josef really well, I think.

So glad you enjoyed the video...there's a video I want to do from a freshie's POV, but I'm having trouble converting the song .mp3 into a .wav--for some reason it's not working...*grumbles*

*Hugs!* :)

Better Safe Than Staked.

Return to “greenleaf9's Fan Vids”