[x]Author: Heartagram_LaLa
[x]Rating: PG-13
[x]Warning: Character Death???
[x]Pairing: Mick/Beth
[x]Genre: Angst, 300 words
[x]Spoilers: None
[x]Summary: Beth's dying thoughts.
[x]Disclaimer: Not my toys, im just borrowing them =D

Beth could feel the blood leaving her body through the numerous wounds that tore through her skin.

She didn’t know how much blood she had lost, but she knew it was bad.

She was having trouble focussing on the voices in the distance, but one stood out, Mick.

She forced herself to remain awake, and soon her was by her side.

She saw the panic in his eyes, and she knew how bad it was.

One way or another, turned or not, she was going to die.

She looked to him and saw the conflict in his eyes, she had once asked him if he would turn her if it was she lying there dying instead of josh, now she could see that he had lied when he said he would have done the same thing.

She could see the inner turmoil, and knew that he didn’t know what he would do.

She smiled as she felt him pick her up and cradle her against his chest; she felt the tears splash on her head and heard his anguished sobs.

She clasped his hand in hers and spoke, “I am not going to ask you to turn me, I will not put you in that position, but you know my wishes,” she spoke softly, and with difficulty.

She could sense Mick was about to speak so she cut him off, “just know this, if this is my last night on earth, be that alive, or forever, there is no one else I would rather share it with.”

If Mick’s heart had a beat he knew that as she spoke it would have skipped at least 2 beats, her words cut deep, in a painful and beautiful way.

And as he looked down into her fading eyes, he made his choice.

---fin---

A/N =O yes... i am that evil!!! what will he do??? make up ur own mind =O *giggles and ducks from flying shoes*
Last edited by heartagram_lala on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moonlighter
Rogue vampire
Location: Found my nice soft place, snuggled up next to Mick in th-this fr-fr-frigid fr-fr-freezer...

Re: Last Night On Earth - Mick/Beth - ONESHOT

Post by Moonlighter »

Oh, I just have to believe he'd turn her. If he let her die, he'd really have no other reason for existing. It's a no-brainer in my book!
Banner courtesy of the wonderfully talented, Moderator Most Awesome, soon-to-be-missed Phoenix!
heartagram_lala
Fledgling

Post by heartagram_lala »

Moonlighter wrote:Oh, I just have to believe he'd turn her. If he let her die, he'd really have no other reason for existing. It's a no-brainer in my book!
Thats my opinion too =D But i thought i'd torture my readers a little and leave the ending open, leaving both possibilities... i'm mean like that =D
Moonlighter
Rogue vampire
Location: Found my nice soft place, snuggled up next to Mick in th-this fr-fr-frigid fr-fr-freezer...

Post by Moonlighter »

heartagram_lala wrote:
Moonlighter wrote:Oh, I just have to believe he'd turn her. If he let her die, he'd really have no other reason for existing. It's a no-brainer in my book!
Thats my opinion too =D But i thought i'd torture my readers a little and leave the ending open, leaving both possibilities... i'm mean like that =D
LOL!! I don't believe that for one second!! You're too much of a MickBeth romantic to be mean. But the open ended one-shots are always good to get the brain engaged in the "what-ifs" so I like that.
Banner courtesy of the wonderfully talented, Moderator Most Awesome, soon-to-be-missed Phoenix!
heartagram_lala
Fledgling

Moonlighter wrote:
heartagram_lala wrote:
LOL!! I don't believe that for one second!! You're too much of a MickBeth romantic to be mean. But the open ended one-shots are always good to get the brain engaged in the "what-ifs" so I like that.
Lol, i can be mean when the mood strikes... check out my one-shot entitled "the ring" it can be found here ---> http://moonlightaholics.com/viewtopic.php?f=241&t=1441

=P
jen
Cleaner

Re: Last Night On Earth - Mick/Beth - ONESHOT - PG

Post by jen »

I agree with all of you. He would turn her.

Nice! Very nice!

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
heartagram_lala
Fledgling

Re: Last Night On Earth - Mick/Beth - ONESHOT - PG

jen wrote:I agree with all of you. He would turn her.

Nice! Very nice!

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Thank you, and yes i definitely believe Mick would turn Beth

Return to “heartagram_lala's Office”