[x]Title: In His Nature
[x]Author: Heartagram_LaLa
[x]Rating: PG
[x]Warning:
[x]Characters: Mick/Beth, Josef
[x]Genre: Fluff, Humor
[x]Words: 1395
[x]Spoilers: None
[x]Summary: Josef is at Beth's apartment and Mick isn't happy about it, the boys have a fight
[x]Disclaimer: Not my toys, im just borrowing them =D

As Mick walked along the hallways in Beth’s apartment building his mood became sullen when he picked up a distinct smell being emitted from her apartment.

Josef was there.

Quickening his pace Mick made his way to Beth’s door and knocked once before opening the door when Beth told him “it was open.” He made a quick scan of the living room and couldn’t spot Josef so instead chose to use his heightened senses to find him.

Mick closed his eyes and tuned in to Josef’s scent and heartbeat and noted that he was in the bedroom, Mick growled lightly in his chest.

Beth chuckled as she greeted Mick with a kiss on his cheek, “you’re cute when you’re jealous” she said as she ushered Mick inside and closed the door behind him.

“I’m not jealous” Mick defended himself, eyeing the door to Beth’s bedroom wearily as he took a seat on the couch.

“You don’t mind that Josef gets to sleep with me most nights and you don’t?” Beth teased as she grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen.

“Ok, so maybe I’m a little jealous” Mick conceded as he listening to Josef moving about Beth’s bedroom.

“I really think you two need to sort out your differences” Beth said as she headed towards the closed bedroom door.

“He’s the one with the problem, he doesn't like me, he bites, he scratches, he attacks me, I’ve never started anything with him” Mick said as he spun on the couch to fully face where Beth was headed.

“It’s in his nature Mick, you can’t blame him for that” Beth said smiling as she placed her hand on the doorknob to her room.

“Don’t open the door Beth, you know what will happen” Mick warned but Beth just grinned and opened the door.

In a flash of movement Josef was out of the room and moving agilely across the living room until he was near the front door, giving Mick no room to make a hasty exit.

Mick rolled his eyes and growled, Josef in turn hissed and flashed his claws and sharp teeth as the two squared off.

Josef pranced around the room, daring Mick to make the first move, his shoulders back and his step certain, he eyed Mick challengingly.

Beth wore an amused grin as she watched the two boys squaring off; she grabbed her glass of water and made herself comfortable on the now vacant couch as Mick and Josef circled around each other in her living room.

Josef pounced and Mick swore as he felt his skin being ripped open by the formers sharp claws, Mick spun to try and catch Josef as he passed him but Josef was too quick, making a quick dash behind the couch to put it, and Beth between them.

Josef was smart; he knew Mick would never risk Beth getting hurt, even if it were to go to him. He looked smugly up at Mick who righted himself and growled once more, flashing his fangs.

“Don’t make me hurt you” Mick warned as he moved at a speed that had Beth’s head spinning to be on the same side of the couch as Josef.

Beth spun around as she continued to watch the pair; Mick made a grab for Josef and just missed him as he jumped out of his grasp, slicing open Mick’s hand with a swipe of his claws to emphasize his escape.

Mick swore once more and decided that enough was enough, if Josef was going to play dirty, then do was he. Mick moved back around the couch and sat down so that he was next to Beth, who wore an amused grin.

He flashed her a dashing smile before leaning in to kiss her, Mick heard Josef hiss his disapproval and smiled to himself. Mick deepened the kiss with Beth and sat back slightly, pulling Beth with him until she was lying atop him on the couch.

Josef was none too happy at Mick kissing his girl, or at Beth completely ignoring him and falling for Mick’s charms. He stalked upon the two, delighting as he saw Mick’s hand drop to the floor for a moment, Josef pounced and clamped his jaw around Mick’s hand, sinking his razor sharp teeth into the skin and drawing blood.

Mick’s attention was brought back to Josef as he felt his hand being attacked, he swore once more but continued to kiss Beth, waving his hand around in mid air frantically trying to find purchase on Josef, but Josef was too fast and evaded his grasp.

Mick’s thoughts were brought back to Beth when she ran her fingers up under his shirt, dragging her nails across the skin of his stomach and making him moan. Mick all but forgot about Josef at that point, flipping Beth over with blinding speed and sinking down into the couch on top of her, he quickly removed his own shirt and flung it in Josef’s direction.

Beth let out a moan as Mick’s lips moved from her own to travel over the skin of her neck, he placed open-mouthed kisses above her carotid artery and nipped slightly at her collarbone.

Beth’s eyes shot open when she heard Mick let out a pained growl, she saw that he was fully vamped and leaned up and smirked when she saw Josef was attacking Mick’s bare back, his claws and teeth all sunk into the muscled flesh as Mick swore and tried to grab Josef off of him, but Josef was once again too fast for him.

Beth laughed and Mick gave her a glare, he didn’t know what she found so amusing, he took a deep breath and then pulled his body off of hers and decided that he wasn’t going to get anywhere with Beth until he caught Josef and had a word or two with him.

Beth immediately missed the weight of Mick’s body on hers and sat up to watch the fight between Mick and Josef continue.

Mick closed his eyes and honed his stronger senses in on Josef; he was behind the couch again. Mick opened his eyes and could see a hint of claw sticking out from behind the couch. He closed his eyes once more and sat cross-legged on the ground, daring Josef to attack him.

Josef saw his opportunity and pounced, but Mick had been expecting him, his eyes shot open and Mick grabbed Josef mid air by the scruff. Josef hissed wildly as he thrashed his claws this way and that, trying to catch Mick but Mick had too firm a hold on him.

“Don’t hurt him,” Beth urged from the couch.

“I won’t hurt him Beth, I never do, although I do wonder why you never tell him not to hurt me, and why you think it’s funny to let him attack me” Mick said smirking slightly as he stood with Josef clutched firmly in his grasp.

“Oh come on Mick, put yourself in my position, it’s hilarious to see how riled up you two get. And it’s not like he can really hurt you, he is a cat after all, hell he’s still a kitten” Beth said chuckling as Mick carried Josef around the room in search of the cat carrier he usually shut Josef in when he was over at Beth’s.

Mick turned to Beth and intended on saying something but the smile she was wearing rid him of all thought, and he nearly released his hold on Josef, but the nip Josef managed to place on his hand reminded him of his presence and Mick tightened his hold.

“It’s in the bedroom,” Beth said, as she stood and made her way to the aforementioned room and brought out the cat carrier that Mick loved, and Josef hated.

“Ahh, my favourite invention” Mick said grinning as he held Josef out at arm’s length in front of him before grinning at him, a grin full of fang and victory.

“Sorry little man, but you need to learn to control yourself” Mick said chuckling as he placed a hissing Josef inside the carrier and shut the door with a resounded click.

Mick looked very pleased with himself as he placed the cat carried, complete with hissing Josef, atop the kitchen counter and turned to face Beth.

“Now, where were we?”

---end---

AN - No idea where the idea came from, but it made me LOL, so i hope it makes some of you LOL too =D
Last edited by heartagram_lala on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
mitzie
Courtesan

Re: In His Nature - Mick/Beth, Josef - ONESHOT

Post by mitzie »

That was really wicked cool! Did not see that ending coming at all!! Loved it!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :o

mitzie
heartagram_lala
Fledgling

Post by heartagram_lala »

mitzie wrote:That was really wicked cool! Did not see that ending coming at all!! Loved it!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :o

mitzie
Thanks =P

I'm glad i could pull the wool over your eyes =P

The idea was so obscene and hilarious that i just had to write it, i LOLed my way through writing it lol.

thanks for the comment!
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

That was a nice twist. Somewhere along the line I realized that "Josef" would be not our Kostan but something else. I suspected a cat then, and felt so smart when I realized I was right. Thank you for making me feel smart.
And the story is hilarious, Mick fighting with a jealous kitten.
lovinmick
Mortal

Post by lovinmick »

OMG...that was so hilarious :rofl2:. I kept thinking, "Why is Josef attacking Mick"? So funny, it never occurred to me that he was a cat! :yahoo:.

:clapping: :cheering: :thumbs:
heartagram_lala
Fledgling

francis wrote:That was a nice twist. Somewhere along the line I realized that "Josef" would be not our Kostan but something else. I suspected a cat then, and felt so smart when I realized I was right. Thank you for making me feel smart.
And the story is hilarious, Mick fighting with a jealous kitten.
Thanks =D

And you don't need me to make you feel smart, you ARE smart =D

I'm glad you like Mick being jealous of and fighting with kitty Josef =P
heartagram_lala
Fledgling

lovinmick wrote:OMG...that was so hilarious :rofl2:. I kept thinking, "Why is Josef attacking Mick"? So funny, it never occurred to me that he was a cat! :yahoo:.

:clapping: :cheering: :thumbs:
hehe thanks =D I'm glad i could pull the wool over your eyes =P
Moonlighter
Rogue vampire
Location: Found my nice soft place, snuggled up next to Mick in th-this fr-fr-frigid fr-fr-freezer...

Post by Moonlighter »

Heart -- only because I have cats myself was I "onto" you early on. For one, you said Mick detected Josef's scent and heartbeat -- the Kostan variety doesn't have a heartbeat. But the other clues -- the claws, the hissing and the pounces made me know it was either a cat or a dog. I figured it was maybe a cat, and it's even cuter that it's a kitten! Well, Travis liked Mick so maybe Josef will, too! Loved it!
Banner courtesy of the wonderfully talented, Moderator Most Awesome, soon-to-be-missed Phoenix!
heartagram_lala
Fledgling

Moonlighter wrote:Heart -- only because I have cats myself was I "onto" you early on. For one, you said Mick detected Josef's scent and heartbeat -- the Kostan variety doesn't have a heartbeat. But the other clues -- the claws, the hissing and the pounces made me know it was either a cat or a dog. I figured it was maybe a cat, and it's even cuter that it's a kitten! Well, Travis liked Mick so maybe Josef will, too! Loved it!
I'm glad you liked it, and i figured i wouldnt be able to fool too many cat owners who know they are definitely the devil in disguise!!! lol.

I think Kitty Josef has some jealousy issues to deal with before he will get along with Mick, LOL, and Mick will need to get over the fact that Josef also shares Beth's bed... LOL

Thanks for the comment!
jen
Cleaner

Re: In His Nature - Mick/Beth, Josef - ONESHOT - PG

Post by jen »

That was hilarious!! I so thought we were talking about Jason Dohring Josef and Alex O'Laughlin Mick. I was really confused for a while

Wonder how Josef reacted to find out that she named her cat Josef.

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
heartagram_lala
Fledgling

Re: In His Nature - Mick/Beth, Josef - ONESHOT - PG

jen wrote:That was hilarious!! I so thought we were talking about Jason Dohring Josef and Alex O'Laughlin Mick. I was really confused for a while

Wonder how Josef reacted to find out that she named her cat Josef.

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
=D That was my intention so i'm glad it worked and you could get the laugh i hoped for =D I too wonder what Josef's reaction would be :snicker:

Thanks for the comment

Return to “heartagram_lala's Office”