Consequences --PG-13

Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Re: Consequences --PG-13

Post by Phoenix »

Josef smiled at Lucky. “I need to go,” he said. I want to stay. And I want—

She nodded. “I’m sure you’ve got a ton of things to do.” And I wish you’d forget them and stay with me.
:hankie:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Fabulous continuation from Comfort, Lucky. :clapping:

There is a real sense of awkwardness and tension between them as both try to figure out what to do from this point on. Both have a lot of healing to do after the event and it is not going to be overnight either, especially for Lucky I fear.

I really enjoyed the dialogue followed by the inner thoughts from each of them. A story within a story.
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

back for Coffee House, Lucky.

There was no easy 'let off' here. Both felt the awkwardness of the change in the status of their relationship - because this is what the act represents. Where it will take them? i think from later fics Josef has initiated the step toward a closer relationship, so perhaps an indication of a deserved happy ending for Lucky sometime in the future.
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
RangerCM
Rogue vampire

Post by RangerCM »

Luxe de Luxe wrote:back for Coffee House, Lucky.

There was no easy 'let off' here. Both felt the awkwardness of the change in the status of their relationship - because this is what the act represents. Where it will take them? i think from later fics Josef has initiated the step toward a closer relationship, so perhaps an indication of a deserved happy ending for Lucky sometime in the future.
That's what I'm hoping for :yes: :yes: :happysigh: :happysigh:
banner by Cprav
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

Things may be strained and awkward between Lucky and Josef right now, but the events in this piece give their relationship a glimmer of hope. :phew: I think that this story is very realistic - after having such an emotionally-charged and changing night, it is natural that things would be different between them, at least at first.
“You will never know,” she said thickly, “what last night cost me. Never.” Then what was left of her façade crumbled, and she fled to her room as the tears began.
Very revealing.

I liked how the "conversation" had two components - the spoken dialogue and the inner thoughts. Those two need to learn how to communicate effectively - hiding what needs to be said will do them both a disservice.

Thank you! :flowers: :hearts:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Oh, Marigold, how lovely to see you found this! I look forward to hearing what you think about the next few stories in the series.

Lucky

Return to “Josef's Lucky”