Curious about two things about Mick...

Mina Sullivan
Kostan Industries intern

Curious about two things about Mick...

Post by Mina Sullivan »

I have two questions about Mick. I think they might have been mentioned in the show,but I don't remember.

1Did he ever say that he had freshies? And did he still have them?

2.And,I could've sworn he said said this: but that he bites down during intimate moments.

Anyone have any info that they can share?

Thank you. 💕
Life is about the Journey not the destination-John Lennon
Ella713
Courtesan

Re: Curious about two things about Mick...

Post by Ella713 »

I think Mick did indulge in Freshies in the beginning of his vampire years. They did show a cut scene that takes place in the 80's with Josef and two freshies come over to them both. I don't think they ever got to the point where Mick changed to retail blood but I might have missed something as well.
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

There was a discussion between Josef and Mick about having sex with a human and Mick said something like, "... and I tend to bi..." or maybe he said " and I tend to bite down when I..." and then Josef interrupted him. I haven't watched my DVD in awhile so I can't pinpoint the episode. But I always thought he was alluding to the fact that he bites down when having sex.

And I agree with Ella, that Mick used to use freshies, but I don't recall if he ever said when he switched to the bottled stuff. Maybe when he saved Little Beth?
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
Mina Sullivan
Kostan Industries intern

Post by Mina Sullivan »

MickLifeCrisis wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:37 pm There was a discussion between Josef and Mick about having sex with a human and Mick said something like, "... and I tend to bi..." or maybe he said " and I tend to bite down when I..." and then Josef interrupted him. I haven't watched my DVD in awhile so I can't pinpoint the episode. But I always thought he was alluding to the fact that he bites down when having sex.

And I agree with Ella, that Mick used to use freshies, but I don't recall if he ever said when he switched to the bottled stuff. Maybe when he saved Little Beth?
Thank you so much for the info. I know I didn't imagine it!
Life is about the Journey not the destination-John Lennon
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I've got a download of the old hand-done transcripts that Moonlight-Love did way back when, so I took a look to see what I could find.

Regarding question #1, I don't think Mick ever said that he ever "kept" freshies, but as Ella and MLC said, there's a scene where Josef and Mick are indulging in a little fresh feeding at a party (the "Red Room" in the episode Out of the Past):

FLASHBACK
[CUT TO A ROOM]
[There's a party going on. Josef is there. People are making out. Mick is sitting on a chair. Josef motions for some girls to come over]
MICK'S VOICE OVER: I thought violence solved everything.
JOSEF: Red or white?
MICK: I will take... the red.
[A man holding a phone enters the room and taps Josef on his shoulder]
JOSEF: I told you, not while I'm eating. It's your answering service. Said it's important.
MICK: Yeah?
BOBBY: Mick? Bobby Desmond. You better get down here.

(Note that the action in the scene isn't described much, but it's the wonderful scene where Mick sits a freshie on his lap and bites her neck.)

Regarding question #2, there's a scene between Mick and Josef in Josef's office, after the beach picnic in Fated to Pretend:

MICK: I had lunch at the beach with Beth. Not something you will be doing any time soon.
JOSEF: And how did that go? You sealed the deal yet?
MICK: It’s not that simple.
JOSEF: Well, sure it is. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy. Didn’t your dad explain all this?
MICK: Okay. And when I turn back?
JOSEF: Vampires and humans can have sex Mick. This isn’t about physiology.
MICK: And it isn’t about sex.
JOSEF: Of course it’s about sex. Everything is about sex.
MICK: I’m 58 years older than her. Okay? I sleep in a freezer. I drink blood I buy from the morgue and I have this tendency to bite down when I…
JOSEF: Some women like that. You keep coming up with all these excuses. You’re not afraid Beth is gonna get hurt. You’re afraid you’re gonna get hurt.
MICK: I… am in love with her.
JOSEF: Yeah. Yeah, you are. Now go do something about it before it’s too late.

Hope this helps! :rose:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

The sex talk with Josef was exactly the scene I was thinking of, Alle. I do have the transcripts, but I couldn't think of the episode to look up!

:hug:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Also, there is a scene when he was first turned and Coraline brought a woman to him. That must have been awful for him. In a way I can see why he chose to endure retail over a freshie. So much guilt associated with that.

Return to “Mick St. John”