Jordan Belfi/Josh Lindsey Appreciation Thread

nutmegger911
Cleaner

Re: Jordan Belfi/Josh Lindsey Appreciation Thread

Post by nutmegger911 »

bluedahlia3 wrote:Thanks wondergirl for starting the thread and thanks, many times over, to lilly for the pics. I saw him in person in London and scheech!!!!! Hot doesn't even begin to describe this guy. :devil: I too felt he has a lot of talent that we didn't get to fully enjoy. He is soooo nice. So friendly, words fail....he is just incredible. *sorry blue has a girl crush*

There was so much to explore with Josh that after meeting him I felt sorry that I hadn't paid more attention to him throughout the story-line. I was left feeling that he is another under used character. I'm glad we saw so much of Alex but wow, I would have liked more of Josh and much more of Josef. :dracula:
Well now. Guess you'll just have to go back and re-watch a few episodes. Oh, the sacrifices we make. :mdrama:
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Here's is new interview with Jordan for Starpulse.com: Interview with Jordan Belfi

It starts with discussing his role as Adam Davies on Entourage, but does get into Moonlight and his experience with ML fans. :hearts:

Here's a small snippet from Michael Mellini's interview:

SP: You were on the short lived 2007 CBS vampire drama "Moonlight," is it frustrating to now see so many vampire related projects like "Twilight" and "True Blood" blow up just a year after?

JB: That was one of the first times I've experienced the intensity of fandom because it was a vampire show. The timing just missed. Even a second season would've been great. It found it's audience and was doing very well, but I can't event try to predict why networks make the decisions they do, there's got to be a million factors I'm not even aware of, but I have done a handful of personal appearances for "Moonlight" still even a year later after the fact, people are still in love with the show and devoted to its world. What's really fun about that as an actor is that people are paying attention to and appreciating the smallest choices that you make…the details you have from moment to moment.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Great shout out to the fans...what a guy! I think he likes us!

Lucky
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire
Location: Strolling down a foggy street, collar popped up, emoting cigarette smoke

Post by bluedahlia3 »

It was just incredible meeting him. Good looking doesn't even come close. Oh My Bob. Stunning, with the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen. :thud:
"I'm only wearing black until they come up with something darker." LaCroix
Forever grateful to Trevor Munson for his gift.
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Not to mention...the brightest smile I've ever seen.

Lucky
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

He arrived a bit late for the panel at the ML Gala in Chicago. When he walked down the aisle from the back of the room, I swear there was an audible gasp that filled the room. Not sure if that was a collective response-- or just me :blushing: -- and the lady sitting next to me. :snicker:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

Impressive. Very impressive.
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Lilly wrote:He arrived a bit late for the panel at the ML Gala in Chicago. When he walked down the aisle from the back of the room, I swear there was an audible gasp that filled the room. Not sure if that was a collective response-- or just me :blushing: -- and the lady sitting next to me. :snicker:
*cough, cough* I don't know what you're talking about, Lilly.

Lucky
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

*sheepishly raises hand* I, uh, "heard" the gasp too... :blushing:

One of the things I liked about Jordan was how serious he is as an actor, how thoughtful and dedicated to the craft. And, at the same time, fun and funny--and genuinely touched, and tickled, to be surrounded by such dedicated fans. :hearts:
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

I knew I loved Jordan, but it wasn't until I saw him dancing with us at the BBM that I truly fell in love with him. Also, our mini-chat and hug made me fall into a puddle afterwards. Hehe. He's a wonderful person and awesome actor. I REALLY want him to get the lead in a TV show or movie!!

He really does love and respect the fans. Of that, I am POSITIVE and the feeling is mutual. :hearts:
*Christy*

wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

bluedahlia3 wrote:Thanks wondergirl for starting the thread and thanks, many times over, to lilly for the pics. I saw him in person in London and scheech!!!!! Hot doesn't even begin to describe this guy. :devil: I too felt he has a lot of talent that we didn't get to fully enjoy. He is soooo nice. So friendly, words fail....he is just incredible. *sorry blue has a girl crush*

There was so much to explore with Josh that after meeting him I felt sorry that I hadn't paid more attention to him throughout the story-line. I was left feeling that he is another under used character. I'm glad we saw so much of Alex but wow, I would have liked more of Josh and much more of Josef. :dracula:
Blue, I would have loved to see some kind of conflict or competition for Beth's attention between Mick and Josh. I agree, the writers wasted a great foil for Beth's/Mick's love interest. Just wasted it!!!!
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

So many of you have come so close to Jordan Belfi..got pics and hugs. Well, I 've known I live in the wrong country for years now :snicker: . I liked Josh, and that was all, until I watched some of the Moonlight Dailies that go round. It was then that I got to realise the work they all put in making Moonlight as I know and love it and I got to appreciate Jordan's acting talents. :snicker: I already knew he was a hunk, but ,next to Alex :heart: ...And I just came across this thread and thought I'd give it a bump..
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

I have no idea why I haven't posted in here before. :slaphead:

I loved meeting Jordan at BBM. He was incredibly charming not to mention gorgeous in person. Josh didn't really do anything for me but he's so handsome in RL. He has the most incredible smile. :teeth:

*goes in search of her BBM pic with Jordan* :whistle:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:

Return to “Jordan”