The Roosevelt Hotel PG-13 Champ Challenge 173

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

The Roosevelt Hotel PG-13 Champ Challenge 173

Post by cassysj »

I don't own any Moonlight characters no copyright infringement is intended.

Beth answered her front door and there was a messenger delivering an engraved invitation. She opened it up, read it and picked up her phone.

“Mick, what are you doing for Halloween?”

“Nothing.”

“What do you mean nothing? You’re a vampire.

“It’s too commercialized a holiday. Besides am I supposed to go door to door begging for blood?’

Beth pouted. “No….you are supposed to come with me to a party at The Roosevelt Hotel.” “It’s one of the most haunted placed in Hollywood. The party is in the Blossom Ballroom. You may also spend time in Suite 1200 and Room 928 to try to connect with Marilyn Monroe and Montgomery Clift.

“Do you even know Montgomery Clift?”

“I have Google.” Beth snapped. ‘Besides the Blossom BallRoom is where they held the first Academy Awards and there is a ghost of one of the nominees. They guarantee you will feel his presence.

“Guarantee??? How can anyone guarantee you will feel a ghostly presence?”

Beth laughed. “If Plum Blossom’s party is ruined that ghost will have to find a new place to live.

“I can only imagine what Charles Riley is paying for a cold spot.”

“Mick, don’t be like that. I want to feel a ghostly apparition and I choose to believe that Plum’s psychic will convince the ghost to let us know he’s here.

“Beth…ghosts aren’t….

“Real? Are you going to tell me that something in the supernatural realm isn’t real? I think that’s the pot calling the kettle black. Ghosts don’t like to be insulted.

“You know this for a fact?”

“No life form likes to be insulted. So pick me up at eight on Halloween. We have to coordinate costumes.”

“Costumes? Beth……

“Bye!”
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: The Roosevelt Hotel PG-13 Champ Challenge 173

Post by allegrita »

Poor Mick! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: He doesn't have a chance against Beth and Plum. :snicker:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: The Roosevelt Hotel PG-13 Champ Challenge 173

Post by francis »

:rolling: :rolling:
That's more "ouch" than being hit by a vase. :rolling:

Return to “cassysj's Office”