Feed -- One shot (PG-13)

A place for starbucksjunkie's G to PG-13 stories
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Feed -- One shot (PG-13)

Post by darkstarrising »

SBJ,

so lovely, not a word spoken...everything conveyed by touch, sight, sound and scent....the mother, the magic momentarily overshadowed by fatigue, rises to the occasion with the gentle help of her lover. The little one, totally dependent, going through a routine as old as time, captivating the father who marvels at the miracle of love and life.

thank you so very much for this!!!
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
starbucksjunkie
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Home drinking my own Starbucks and watching my DVDs. There's a recession on!

Post by starbucksjunkie »

lorig wrote: My kids are 11 months and 3 weeks apart. :o :shock:
Holy Diaper Bags! I'm wondering if you ever got out of your robe for the first year. :o

Thanks, dsr. That's what I was trying to convey. Glad you caught that not a word was spoken.

Welcome mitzie! And Lisa, I'm not laughing. ;)

red, thank you. <blushes> You always humble me.

"There is a degree to which . . . all literature, highbrow or low, from the Aeneid onward, is fan fiction . . . retelling and reimagining the stories that were told before us and that we have come of age loving--amateurs--we proceed, seeking out the blank places in the map that our favorite writers . . . have left for us . . ." -- Michael Chabon, Maps and Legends
AussieJo
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by AussieJo »

Nikki!! this was beautiful, so heartfelt.
I could see it
Mick, the dutiful Father, Lover, Carer and Manservant.
And every role reverently cherished.
Sigh....!
May I add my welcome as well.
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Post by jenstc2003 »

Brilliantly done, SBJ! So very sweet- challenge met and exceeded. It's great to see a new story by you, too!
Jen

Mick's Synful One
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

Hi SBJ,
Interesting take on the challenge. Very tender.
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
Raven
Fledgling

Post by Raven »

I loved this sbj. The magic of creating life, the miracle and all its glory will remain just that...magic. Every infinitesimal sound and movement is a treasure to Mick...one he savors and nothing is insignificant. I loved this passage…Mick’s intuition is amazing…
He knew the magic of this moment had abated some for her, diluted by exhaustion, repetition, pain, and the smell of her own fluids.
Just lovely.
Thank you TugaFanatic for my brilliant avi.
Thank you moonnoir for my wonderful banner.
one.zebra
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by one.zebra »

This is beautiful....been a long time for me, but D-inL is very busy now....so glad I took the time with each...the deep satisfaction of having the baby grow in your body, then from your milk...

...I gott a tell you though, hubby NEVER got up to help! lol
Banner and avatar by Twilightdew!

Travelling 33rpm in an iPod world
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

This is, in a word, lovely. Such a sweet and intimate moment, so shared by the participants.

Excellent work.

Lucky
lynnrxgal
Fledgling

Post by lynnrxgal »

SBJ: This is one of the most poignant (M/B) stories that I have ever read. When I saw the title, well, you know exactly what I immediately thought of, and this is so totally opposite! This story will be remembered by me as a classic here. I could see, feel and smell this! Memories of quiet, sleepy, yet exhausting times. Beautiful!
starbucksjunkie
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Home drinking my own Starbucks and watching my DVDs. There's a recession on!

lynnrxgal wrote:SBJ: This is one of the most poignant (M/B) stories that I have ever read. When I saw the title, well, you know exactly what I immediately thought of, and this is so totally opposite! This story will be remembered by me as a classic here. I could see, feel and smell this! Memories of quiet, sleepy, yet exhausting times. Beautiful!
Wow, lynn, thank you so much. I'm humbled. :hug:

"There is a degree to which . . . all literature, highbrow or low, from the Aeneid onward, is fan fiction . . . retelling and reimagining the stories that were told before us and that we have come of age loving--amateurs--we proceed, seeking out the blank places in the map that our favorite writers . . . have left for us . . ." -- Michael Chabon, Maps and Legends
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

Wonderful SBJ. Don't know how I missed this. Came by it from a recommendation thingy in the Library. (By Red I think).
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
starbucksjunkie
Logan's WoW nemesis

Luxe de Luxe wrote:Wonderful SBJ. Don't know how I missed this. Came by it from a recommendation thingy in the Library. (By Red I think).
Thank you LdL for reading and stopping by! :hug:

Kelly
Rogue vampire
Location: Lost in a daydream...I think Alex is in here somewhere too.

Post by Kelly »

An absolutely lovely story...well done! :clapping:
Thanks SirenSong for the gorgeous MickCora tag

"Life is measured not by the number of breaths you take,
but rather by the number of moments that take your breath away.
starbucksjunkie
Logan's WoW nemesis

Thank you, Kelly! :hearts:

Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

I'm here from the recommendations thread. what a sensual little story. it made me reflect on the the similarities between breast feeding and a vampire feeding.
Banner by the talented Hot Micks

Return to “starbucksjunkie's Office”