Welcome to Moonlightaholics Anonymous!

Moonlightaholics Anonymous?! Thank goodness, it wasn't a real attempt to kick our Moonlight vampire habit.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Welcome to Moonlightaholics Anonymous!

Post by allegrita »

Hi fellow Moonlightaholics, :wave:
How many nights have you stayed up till 3am, working on a video or perfecting a snark or a fanfic? :quill: How many times have you been late to work because you just had to finish the latest installment of that incredible multichapter that ends in an evil cliffie... Every. Single. Time?!? :reading: How many pictures of Mick and Josef do you have in your Photobucket account? :melts: How much Moonlight jewelry do you own? Do you sleep in a Henley? Have you ever stood in Pershing Square, sighing as you looked up at the FoS (which isn't really called that, you know!)? :nonono: When you hear a Moonlight song while you're shopping, do you stand stock-still in the store aisle with a goofy look on your face, till the song ends? :phones: And if it happens to be a song by a certain Mr. Rossdale, do you wipe away tears?? :hankie:

Well, yeah--me too. :mdrama: I can't hide it anymore. :no: I'm a Moonlightaholic. :Mickangel: And let's face facts. We've all been slaves since Sept. 28, 2007. Don't you think it's time we broke our shackles??!? :mob:

For too long, we, the Mod/Admin staff of http://www.moonlightaholics.com, have enabled your dependence on Moonlight and its seductive vampires. :thud: It's time for us to admit our mistakes, and stand up for what's right! :soap: It's time for us to walk unashamed in the sunlight! :suncloud:

We have created this subforum as a safe space for all who want to free themselves from Moonlightaholism. :help: Please feel free to post your testimonials, tell your sad story, make amends to loved ones for neglecting them in favor of Mick, Josef, and the rest, or whatever you feel the need to do. We're all friends here. :friends: Together, we can free ourselves! :hyper2: We need not be defined as Moonlightaholics! :yahoo: (Well, except as members of this board, of course. Let's not take things too far! :blushing: )

Are you with us??! :groupwave:

Your fellow addicts,

Your Moonlightaholics (Anonymous) Admin/Mod Team :ghug:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Welcome to Moonlightaholics Anonymous!

Post by francis »

Hi, my name is francis and I'm addicted to Moonlightaholics. :teeth:

How do you shed an addiction to a site that wants to help you with your addiction? :shrug: :dizzy:
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

Okay, I’ll admit it - I have a serious adMICKtion. What can I say? No one else understands it, but I know I can find support here. :ghug:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

It's okay, girls--we love you and we're all in the same boat together! :ghug: :hearts:
choccyterri
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by choccyterri »

Hello... My name is Terri. And I'm a Moonlightaholic. :blushing:

It all began so simply... a new TV show to watch. But before I knew it I had made friends. Stayed up late at night watching re-runs... had daydreams about the dreamy vampires coming to take me away. I was in deep. Way to deep. And then it was cancelled... * sniffs*

My world just wasn't the same... I began to make posters. Join forums. Crumbs there were so many of us.... :no: We were so driven back then. So many things we tried to get our beloved little show back on the air... but it wasn't to be. :Mickangel:

But it didn't stop us. We banded together in safe places... snatching what information we could... building our own stories, and making even more beautiful images that would help the show live on. :twothumbs:

Yes. I admit... there are things I've done that I've not been proud of... :donut: There was that incident with the Krispy Kremes that will never be mentioned again. :phew: But I too have stood outside the FoS and gazed upon it in wonder. And I would happily do the same again.. ( Soon as I can get the airfare. :chin: ) This is an addiction I feel that I may have a problem in breaking. ( :yahoo: )

My name is Terri. And I'm a Moonlightaholic... :cheer:

“It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.”
― Marcus Aurelius.
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

I mean, I’ve been waiting in the freezer for 7+ years, for Pete’s sake. Now that’s dedication. :eyes: I’m so blue, I passed the Smurfs years ago.

:brr:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Aww... that really is dedication! Here are some blue smileys to celebrate!
:woohoo: :thumbs: :happysigh: :phew: :sigh: :bmoon: :eek2: :chair: :no: :thanks: :sleeping: :confusing: :giveup: :bump: :helmet: :star:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Hey. Late to the party, uh, MEETING, but--

My name is Lucky, and I am a Moonlightaholic. It started out so innocently--watching a show on Friday nights. Then, it was talking about it to anyone who'd listen. And then I made the fatal mistake of going online. I told myself it was just a few pictures. Next thing I knew, I'd joined a fanboard, and from there, it was a short step to shudder writing fic.

The worst thing is, I don't even want to stop.

I'm Lucky, and I'm a Moonlightaholic.

Return to “April Fool's Day 2015”