Shopping For Vampires PG-13

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Shopping For Vampires PG-13

Post by cassysj »

I do not own anything no copyright infringement is intended.

Beth was shopping with her friend Plum for Christmas.

Plum was looking at her list. “Freshies, check. Now I just have to get my sisters.

“What are you getting Charles? Beth asked.

“Blu ray of the 1938 A Christmas Carol with Reginald Owen, whoever that is….

“You’re only getting your husband a blu ray?

Plum shrugged. “He’s a 177 year old vampire. He’s a millionaire. I asked him what he wanted and that’s what he said. A Christmas Carol was published when he was six. It’s his favorite story and he loved Lionel Barrymore’s radio adaptations. Lionel Barrymore refused to do the radio version in 1938 because he was supposed to be in the movie but he got sick and his friend Reginald Owen replaced him. So as to not hurt the box office he refused to do the radio version and they used Orson Wells as a replacement.

Beth raised her eyebrow. “Have you been watching a lot of Turner Movie Classics?

Plum laughed. “No. Drew Barrymore came into the jewelry store and Charles interrogated her for family stories.

“He still gets star-struck? Beth asked.

“If it’s the right star or descendent of a star. He sent her home with platinum gifts for her baby daughters. He still sends presents to John Carradine’s great grand-daughters.

“I don’t know what I’m going to get Mick.”

“Did you at least go to the blood sale?

“Blood sale?

“Yes. There is a freshie blood sale at a mansion in Brentwood today. They have some good deals. O Positive pint $200 AB Negative pint at $750. That’s what I’m buying Josef.

“Blood sale? How do you know if it’s….good blood?

“Oh, I bring my stepson. He’s meeting me there. Do you want to come with?

They drove to Brentwood and Plum showed her ID and vouched for Beth. When they went inside there were at least a hundred women sitting around with eight nurses. Each woman had a four small vials in front of her.

Plum waved at Arthur and said. “I need AB Negative. There were six choices. Arthur sampled the first one, a twenty something blonde.

“You’ve had a tattoo in the last three months.”

“No, it’s way older than that.

Arthur frowned. “I don’t hit freshies for lying but some of the other customers are not as patient. Own up to it. Some younger vamps don’t have refined palates and don’t care. They moved on to the next choice, a slightly plump brunette. Arthur sipped, sighed and said.

“You know you’re pregnant, don’t you?

“I’m only two days late. She pouted.

Arthur laughed. “Congratulations, do you want to know if it’s a boy or girl?

“I’m not pregnant.” She insisted.

“Sweetheart…..you can make five grand a pint if you market yourself as pregnant but stop feeding at the clubs. It’s a sure way to get yourself killed.

He stopped at the third girl, sipped and said. “Really? Marijuana? Is this 1974?

He finally approved of a girl and Plum had the pint drawn immediately. She said.

“Arthur will you help Beth get some A positive?

“I don’t drink that crap.”

Beth shook her head. ‘I don’t know.”

“Arthur….I’ll buy you some nice B negative, be a good boy or Daddy will put coal in your stocking.

“You owe me Mommie Dearest. He went over to the A pos and critiqued seven of them before he found one acceptable. He asked Beth. Do you want a pint or a bottle?

“A bottle? Isn’t that too much for her to give?

“It’s about 1.5 pints. It’s still perfectly safe. Plum said. “They give them juice and cookies.

“How much is a bottle?

Arthur negotiated a fee of $250. Beth said. “Do you take credit cards?

The girl rolled her eyes and Arthur pulled out his phone. “I do. The charge will be to Fitzgerald jewelers in Toronto. I’ll front the money.

Beth swiped her card and walked out with a nicely wrapped bottle of blood. She said to Plum.

“That was the strangest shopping day I ever had.”

Plum laughed. “It’s worse closer to Christmas. The vampires get into a bidding war. It’s hysterical.

“Plum when you were a freshie did you ever……sell your blood like that?

“No, but only because I had a vampire boyfriend. It’s easy money and if you have a vampire taster, you don’t get ripped off.

“Does Charles ever drink morgue blood?

Plum made a face. “Of course not!!! That’s disgusting. It’s like eating spoiled food.

Plum you’re not a vampire, how do you know?

“I just….it makes sense Beth.

Beth realized that as much as she didn’t like it. She’d have to persuade Mick to drink from other sources.
Last edited by cassysj on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Shopping For Vampires PG-13

Post by francis »

It's good that Arthur is upfront with the girls about why he doesn't like their blood. They should give him money for that. Beth is learning more and more about the vampire life, good on her.
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

And I thought I had trouble shopping! :laugh:

Really liked this, Carol!
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

francis - You have a point. Arthur could have a side business. :laugh:

MLC - Thanks. I was shopping today and thought about how hard it must be to shop for a vampire.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I love stories about Beth learning more about the vampire life. Bless Plum for helping her! :hearts: And bless Arthur for helping Plum. :hug:

Return to “cassysj's Office”