Navid Negahban (Amir Fayed) - other roles

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Navid Negahban (Amir Fayed) - other roles

Post by Lilly »

I didn't realize that we hadn't created a thread for Navid Negahban until I saw this portrait just posted by Bjoern Kommerell...

I recognized the face before I recognized the name -- such a great portrait.

Bjoern's post also mentioned that Navid is going to be working with Clint Eastwood (director) and Bradley Cooper in the feature film, American Sniper. The film is currently in pre-production.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Navid Negahban (Amir Fayed) - other roles

Post by allegrita »

It looks like Navid has a nice, juicy role coming up in the Marvel Universe TV show Legion. Here's a blurb from the "What's Worth Watching" email announcement from TV Insider:
Legion

Tuesday, April 3, 10/9c | FX
The trippy fantasy drama is back for a second season, with psychic mutant David Haller (Downton Abbey’s Dan Stevens) and his fellow gifted misfits seeking the evil Shadow King. Their nemesis takes on a new corporeal form of ancient being Amahl Farouk (Homeland’s Navid Negahban), the better to achieve his goal of world domination. But not if David can escape the weird orb that captured him in last year’s cliffhanger and rejoin his team.

Return to “Guest Stars”