The Lion's Share. Champagne Challenge #147. Rated PG.

A place for choccyterri's G to PG-13 stories
choccyterri
Logan's WoW nemesis

The Lion's Share. Champagne Challenge #147. Rated PG.

Post by choccyterri »

:ghug: Hello all! So when I heard about this challenge there was one person that I thought would fit the role I could hear in my head just perfectly. He who would like it all his own way. And very often gets it too. :laugh: A little piece from Josef. :notworthy: Enjoy lovelies! :hearts:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Lion's Share. ( A Monologue from Josef.)

Wow. So you really came. Bearded the Lion in his den. You've got more nerve than I thought--either that or you're crazy.

Of course I told Mick St. John about you. If I need something found, he's my go-to guy. And don't take him for the lamb you think he is, either. He packs a punch, and knows how to deal with women like you. A spell with Coraline Duvall took care of that. He'll be dropping in on you soon, I'd think.

I tried doing this the nice way, sweetheart. Texts, calls. I mean, what's a guy supposed to do when you don't answer? This little visit really does take you up in my estimation. But I think we're past cordiality now. Yeah. The time for friends is long gone.

I'll let Mick do his job. He'll find out what you're up to, and what you did with my money. And then he'll bring you back to me. Begging for forgiveness.

No...? Then it might have to be mercy.

Either way, I'll get what's mine. I'll get what you owe me.

“It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.”
― Marcus Aurelius.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: The Lion's Share. Champagne Challenge #147. Rated PG.

Post by allegrita »

I really like this. I love your ear for Josef's way of speaking. And this story answers a question I've always had about that episode. It did seem, when Lola met Mick and Beth for the first time, that she knew a lot more about Mick than she should have... :chin: and this story tells us why. :brow:

Josef doesn't like to be played... but if Lola had shown up, begging for forgiveness (or maybe mercy), I wonder what he would have said to her? Had he really had it with Lola and her games? They had such a long history together... :chin: And at the end of the episode, he did seem sad to think that she was gone forever. :sigh: So was this Josef playing his own game of threats, as we saw him doing on the phone the first time we met him, in NSTAV? Or was he serious? I guess we'll never know. Unless Lola figured out a way to survive drowning in silver solution and then having the building explode around her. :winky:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Choccyterri

This is great!

When I read it the first time, I didn't immediately think of Lola, though I certainly did after Alle's comment. After all, in 400 plus years, Josef has probably been taken advantage of on more than one occasion, but he certainly doesn't seem to be the forgiving sort.

This would fit perfectly with Lola. She was so secure in her own strength and wits that I don't think she ever considered the possibility of losing to anyone.

Fabulous job!

Thank you

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

This is great!!! I would have loved to know more about Lola and Josef's background.
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

Love it! :hearts:

Josef is a lion, but he needs to remember that Lola is, too. I don't think that resolving this will be as easy as he expects.

Awesome contribution to the challenge, Terri! :rose:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
choccyterri
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by choccyterri »

:hearts: Thank you so much lovelies! One of those ideas that just had to be written. What would he have said if she'd faced up to him? It's just one take on it... I think there was still a large candle burning there... :brow: But I loved hearing Josef's voice in my head. :heart: Thank you for your lovely comments. :) x

“It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.”
― Marcus Aurelius.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Josef sounds royally pissed. I really like how you got his voice.
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I really like this one. It does make you wonder if Lola begged for mercy or forgiveness what would have happened?

Return to “choccyterri's Office”