Jason to guest on "Rules of Engagement" - 2/18

darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Jason to guest on "Rules of Engagement" - 2/18

Post by darkstarrising »

I admit, I missed the 'Joe' connection (sometimes, dsr can be just a bit clueless :blushing: ), but when you mentioned it, there was one other similarity to our ancient vampire....notice that Joe was the center of attention, with all the ladies flocking around him....
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Yes, I noticed "Joe" was the life of the party...as was Josef. I find it interesting, because I really think Jason is not really that way naturally. He always seems like a pretty low-key guy, when he's just being himself.
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

librarian_7 wrote:Yes, I noticed "Joe" was the life of the party...as was Josef. I find it interesting, because I really think Jason is not really that way naturally. He always seems like a pretty low-key guy, when he's just being himself.
Which indicates just how good an actor he is. If you want extremes, he can be a really nasty villain ('Lie to Me') or a sympathetic one (as Kronos in 'Supernatural)'. He does comedy well as seen in 'Searching for Sonny'.

So why can't the powers that be see this and get this guy a steady job?
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Preachin' to the choir, sistah. And AMEN to that. I think he could do a bang-up job as a studly hero type, too.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

TOTALLY. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I keep thinking back to that cool pilot he did about Washington, DC. It was so darn good, and he was awesome in it. It would have given him so much room to stretch his acting muscles. :sigh: Oh well... maybe the perfect thing is right around the corner. :fingerscrossed: :pray:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

One of the first things I did when I got home last night was watch this. OMG - what I do for this man. :mdrama:

He was wonderful, of course. :hearts: But this show -- blehhhh. (Maybe I'm turning into a cranky, humorless old woman, but this was just NOT funny. :nonono: )

Back to Jason, though ... there's was actually more of him than I expected. :teeth: And he looked wonderful. :happysigh:
HotMicks wrote:^ Awwww, I feel so bad for all you Jason fans. We're so spoiled with Alex right now, seeing him every week, and you all have to be patient and hope for even just a few minutes of your guy. Big group hug to you all! :ghug:
Thanks so much for this, HM. I love Alex, too, but you right, it is hard to have to wait -- especially when Jason is such a fantastic actor (not to mention a sweetheart of a guy). I can't bear to think that he's already had his "big" break. He is capable of so much more.
darkstarrising wrote:If you want extremes, he can be a really nasty villain ('Lie to Me') or a sympathetic one (as Kronos in 'Supernatural)'. He does comedy well as seen in 'Searching for Sonny'.

So why can't the powers that be see this and get this guy a steady job?
Amen, sister! :notworthy:

Alle, I often think about Body Politic and the potential that role had. :sigh:

I didn't expect Joe here to have much depth, but I had hoped he'd have a chance to exercise his comedic chops a bit more. That said, he made me smile a whole lot more than any of the "regulars" -- so yay! :blinksmile:

I've only had a chance to make 2 quick caps, but the expression in the second in worth the price of the episode...

Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, Lilly--thank you! Those are awesome. :hearts: And thank you for reminding me of the title of "Body Politic"! :slaphead: With this stupid stuffy head, I swear I have no working brain cells. :dunce:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

:hug:

Here are a couple more. For a show supposedly in HD, the quality is pretty poor. On the other hand, any Jason is good Jason. :teeth:

Love the way he moves... :happysigh:

Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Thank you, Lilly, for the JD fix. :hug:

You are so right. ANY Jason is GREAT Jason! :heart: :heart:

Sigh. :happysigh: :happysigh:
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

I watched it!!!! :cheer: :cheer: But he does own the whole screen doesn't he? :hearts: :hearts:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

That's a perfect way of describing it, Tula. :hearts:

Return to “Past Projects”