Fangs for the Memories...Classic Snarks Reposted

librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Fangs for the Memories...Classic Snarks Reposted

Post by librarian_7 »

Hey, snarksters—what are your funniest snarks, from the past five years? Please feel free to repost them here.

For those who appreciate a fine snark, and who doesn’t?, please don’t repost without the permission of the original snarkster.

The thread will be available through the end of September. Let’s share some classic laughs!
HotMicks
Ancient

Re: Fangs for the Memories...Classic Snarks Reposted

Post by HotMicks »

Oh man, I have a TON of others' snarks, but for most of 'em I don't know who created them (especially the earlier ones). BUT, if you insist, here's one of my faves from our very own Francis, that is posted here somewhere on one of the snark threads, so I'm sure I don't have to ask Francis to repost it in this thread (but if you want me to remove, for some reason, francis, just let me know):

I thought this one might also be appropriate as the first snark to highlight, since it includes our board's founder, Phoenix. :ghug:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

:rose: No need to remove this, except if Phonix should be embarrassed.

francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Sorry for double posting but my photobucket was open.

HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

OK, maybe it's 'coz I been away for awhile, but I think I'm a little confused... are these supposed to be our own snarks, or others? 'Coz I got OTHER people's snarks I'd LOVE to share. And speaking of others, if that is what we're supposed to be doing here, is it possible to maybe approach this from another angle? Can we post 'em as either 1) I don't know who created this (and maybe the person will come forward to "claim" them or someone here might remember who did them) or 2) giving credit to the creator when we know it. In the latter case, I have some truly hilarious GothMyst and Elizabuff snarks from that "first-and-long-gone board," but I don't know how to contact either of them anymore to get permission before posting. Speaking as a snarkster myself, I only get irritated if someone else tries to take credit for one of my snarks (has happened once or twice). I wouldn't care if it was posted somewhere with credit to me or "I don't know who did this but I'm LMAO."

I've also got some Lucky, Alle and Lilly snarks I want to post... do I have to PM all of you to ask permission first? 'Coz that could take some time... or could we stipulate that anything posted on the snark threads on THIS board can be highlighted on this thread without having to ask first (and of course giving credit, since we know who created these).

:chin: Anyway, sorry to complicate things... I will defer to the mods on this, since you all know what's appropriate. (I guess I'm just hoping I can finally find out who did some of these treasures I have :teeth: .) You know me and snark... I can never get enough of the stuff. :biggrin:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Thanks for raising a very good point, HotMicks. We will confer and post a decision, as soon as we can.
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

^ Thanks, Alle, and again, sorry to be persnickety. :blushing: No rush on an answer, and I promise if you do allow this, I will exercise restraint and not post every snark known to man (because I do possess such a vast collection, you know... almost as many as my smilies :gasp: ). There's just some real gems in there and some folks here who joined the fandom later never got to enjoy those early, very creative days of snark. :rolling:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Okay, here's a bit of an answer...feel free to repost your own snarks. If you want to repost snarks from anyone else, you are welcome to, provided you have their permission, and give them credit, of course. I know that might hold you back a bit, HM...but I'm guessing you have enough snarks of your own in your snarkives to fill several threads!

(Oh, and, I believe I'll give you blanket permission to repost any of mine you think are worth resurrecting. I'd consider it an honor!)

Lucky
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Here's blast from the past... :whistle:

And, HM, you're totally welcome to post anything of mine that you find amusing. :hug:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Mine, too. :ghug: I'd be honored!
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

:laugh: :rolling:

How true! Not one beverage!

And that 'carpet on fire' one slayed me. :giggle:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

:rolling: :rolling: I love these trips down Moonlight Memory Lane! :teeth:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

You're free to repost any of mine that you like. :hug:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Lilly

My Fanfic Index

Return to “Moonlight's Fifth Anniversary - Sept. 28, 2012”