Alex in new TV Guide article

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Alex in new TV Guide article

Post by wpgrace »

amyvil wrote:
nayp wrote:When, I think the news broke on Tuesday, got my TV guide, and yes the the picture makes you breathless, but the article was Alex's thoughts. When you read the article, it is about the actor. I know Alex, loved Moonlight, it is a role he played and fans loved him in that part, but he knows what he wants now. He has such passion for this TR role. The man he is playing, changed his life. OMG, Alex seems 100% in this role, and I feel he has such hopes for it. In our hearts, we do believe Alex will score in this deal.
You know the more I think about this article, the more I believe that Three Rivers will get picked up. I mean why on earth would TV Guide do an article about an actor whose next gig is a guest starring role. Since I'm sure the CBS promotion machine had something to do with the article, I can only surmise some high mucky muck asked them to promote Alex. We could guess that putting Alex in TV Guide will help TV Guide sell issues but I think that's probably true of other actors as well. So that alone would not be a good enough reason to write an article. So the only think I can come up with is that CBS has already decided that TR will be on its fall schedule and this article was designed to keep him in the public eye.

Amy V.

I DO hope you're right... I DO hope you're right... I DO hope you're right... I DO... I DO... I DO... I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :heart:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
darlingcat
Courtesan

Post by darlingcat »

Love your reasoning, amyvil :rose:
And I second the analysis.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

wpgrace wrote:
amyvil wrote:
nayp wrote:When, I think the news broke on Tuesday, got my TV guide, and yes the the picture makes you breathless, but the article was Alex's thoughts. When you read the article, it is about the actor. I know Alex, loved Moonlight, it is a role he played and fans loved him in that part, but he knows what he wants now. He has such passion for this TR role. The man he is playing, changed his life. OMG, Alex seems 100% in this role, and I feel he has such hopes for it. In our hearts, we do believe Alex will score in this deal.
You know the more I think about this article, the more I believe that Three Rivers will get picked up. I mean why on earth would TV Guide do an article about an actor whose next gig is a guest starring role. Since I'm sure the CBS promotion machine had something to do with the article, I can only surmise some high mucky muck asked them to promote Alex. We could guess that putting Alex in TV Guide will help TV Guide sell issues but I think that's probably true of other actors as well. So that alone would not be a good enough reason to write an article. So the only think I can come up with is that CBS has already decided that TR will be on its fall schedule and this article was designed to keep him in the public eye.

Amy V.

I DO hope you're right... I DO hope you're right... I DO hope you're right... I DO... I DO... I DO... I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :heart:
Suddenly I have an Abba tune in my head :snicker:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
nayp
Fledgling

Post by nayp »

coco wrote:
wpgrace wrote:
amyvil wrote:

Amy V.

Suddenly I have an Abba tune in my head :snicker:
Thanks Coco :wave: Now I have Mamma Mia in my head!
willing freshie

Post by willing freshie »

amyvil wrote:

Amy V.

That is pretty much what I said earlier. I so agree with Amy---it seems so coordinated and arranged to get our hunk out there.

Momma Mia---here I go again--- how can I resist you? *sigh* :cloud9: :worship: :notworthy: :drool: :thud:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Abba and "Mamma Mia"? I was thinking the Cowardly Lion in the "Wizard of Oz"... :giggle:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

MickLifeCrisis wrote:Abba and "Mamma Mia"? I was thinking the Cowardly Lion in the "Wizard of Oz"... :giggle:
Me too, MLC! :snicker:
nayp
Fledgling

Post by nayp »

allegrita wrote:
MickLifeCrisis wrote:Abba and "Mamma Mia"? I was thinking the Cowardly Lion in the "Wizard of Oz"... :giggle:
Guys, I have to ask, why the lion in the Wizard of Oz, other than courage think, not even thinking Alex here!
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

nayp wrote:
allegrita wrote:
Guys, I have to ask, why the lion in the Wizard of Oz, other than courage think, not even thinking Alex here!
nayp it's a quote from the movie -

The Cowardly Lion:
I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do, I do, I do, I do, I *do* believe in spooks,
or something like that :snicker:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

nayp wrote:
allegrita wrote:
In the forest, the Lion says, "I DO believe in spooks... I DO believe in spooks... I DO I DO I DOOOOO believe in spooks.."

:snicker:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
nayp
Fledgling

Post by nayp »

MickLifeCrisis wrote:
nayp wrote:
allegrita wrote:
In the forest, the Lion says, "I DO believe in spooks... I DO believe in spooks... I DO I DO I DOOOOO believe in spooks.."

:snicker:
ohhhhkay, I got it!! Just never liked the lion in the Wizard of Oz, as a kid, go figure liked the flying monkeys! So kinda thinking how can I get this back into topic. :offtopic: :offtopic: .
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Maan, she's harsh! :hankie:

Uh... so I'm gonna pick up about 5 copies of TV Guide when it arrives on my grocery store's shelves tomorrow. Two for me (one to cut up, one to keep whole), two to mail to friends, and one extra. :heart:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Allow me, nayp. :giggle:

I really hope you're right, Amy. It certainly sounds reasonable. That plus Back-Up Plan is being made by CBS as well (whatever their new film division is called - the name escapes me) so it really must be them behind the promotional push.

This has to be a good sign. It just has to.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
darlingcat
Courtesan

Post by darlingcat »

Promotion is good!
Does it mean that Alex will be on several talk shows and give numerous interviews promoting the show and the movie?
Please, say YES!
:groupwave:
nayp
Fledgling

Post by nayp »

allegrita wrote:Maan, she's harsh!  :hankie: Uh... so I'm gonna pick up about 5 copies of TV Guide when it arrives on my grocery store's shelves tomorrow. Two for me (one to cut up, one to keep whole), two to mail to friends, and one extra.  :heart:
oh allegrita, I hope you don't think I am harsh, I was just thinking flying monkeys was off topic. :wave:

Return to “Pictures of Alex”