All About Mick #20

Locked Mick St. John threads can be found here
coco
Cleaner

Re: All About Mick #20

Post by coco »

wpgrace wrote:Those could be the same jackets... thanks, Alle...

Coco, in the promo shot, he has the collar up on the jacket and in the SB shot, he's wearing the collar down. It does create a different effect. Is that the difference that you see and react to, do you suppose??

I like him in the leather jackets, but they DO hang differently on him than his other cute little jackets. Was it Eris who wrote in a fic ... she had Josef snark to Mick... that the leather jacket makes him look fat? :rolling: I think it was Eris... now I am missing her fics...

The leather jackets DO make him look a little bigger--tho not fat. Never fat. And Mick always DID look larger than actual Alex does. And much larger than Andy does... so complicated! :dizzy:
That maybe it, Grace. I just think the SB jacket looks a little stuffy on him. Not his best look IMO.
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I agree about the "stuffy"... on the other hand, I bet that soft leather would be great to hug when you're comforting him... :hearts: :hug: :hearts:
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

Hmm....I will take a look at the episode and try to figure out if it's the same one. Looks like it could be though. Yeah, the combo of the henley and jeans, plus the collar turned up...YUMMO! :melts:

ETA: I just looked at the HQ photo from the ep and I think ya'll are right...it's the same with the collar down. I don't care for the black on black on black fashion combo. I also hate that trench Beth is wearing. Too frumpy. Bad fashion on SB. LOL

Sorry about the yammering on in the PIC thread. Here, let me make it up to ya.

I adore this pic from SB.

EYES!!

Original (recipe) pilot Mick!

*Christy*

coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

wondergirl9847 wrote:...Sorry about the yammering on in the PIC thread. Here, let me make it up to ya...
Christy, gorgeous Mick pics are always welcome - and no Grace, there aren't any other kind - but conversation is welcome, too. :thumbs: This has evolved into a pic thread, but it wasn't intended to be a purely pic thread.
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
MSJ_sunglasses
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MSJ_sunglasses »

wondergirl9847 wrote:Original (recipe) pilot Mick!

Ooh I like that wondergirl, Original recipe Mick. Sounds much better ( and more delicious :snicker: ) than Baby Mick :yes:
AggieVamp
Rogue vampire

Post by AggieVamp »

wpgrace wrote:Those could be the same jackets... thanks, Alle...

Coco, in the promo shot, he has the collar up on the jacket and in the SB shot, he's wearing the collar down. It does create a different effect. Is that the difference that you see and react to, do you suppose??

I like him in the leather jackets, but they DO hang differently on him than his other cute little jackets. Was it Eris who wrote in a fic ... she had Josef snark to Mick... that the leather jacket makes him look fat? :rolling: I think it was Eris... now I am missing her fics...

The leather jackets DO make him look a little bigger--tho not fat. Never fat. And Mick always DID look larger than actual Alex does. And much larger than Andy does... so complicated! :dizzy:
Hijacking the picture thread a little & adding my .02 worth - having seen some costumes from older shows (Beauty and the Beast specifically) where the characters are implied to be bigger than life (Vincent) I can attest that the wardrobe people put extra 'stuffing' in some items. Because even though Ron Perlman is a big man - they had HUGE shoulder pads in the outfits he wore - and he's not THAT big of a man (I know - I've had my picture taken with him a couple of times & I'm 5'8") Even in LH's outfits they had big shoulder pads (though it was the late 80's & big shoulder pads were 'in' back then :snicker: )

Karen
Banner by HotMicks

Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional - and I Opt NOT to Grow Up!
:petcat: :petcat:
GuardianAngel
Courtesan

Post by GuardianAngel »

Wow, I haven't been in this thread in ages. It's so nice to revisit. :teeth:

I do agree. Mick looks bigger in the leather. This is one of my favorite shots (he looks huge):

coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Oh is that the same jacket again appearing in AD? :dizzy:

I think we need an in-depth analysis of all the Mick jackets. :giggle:

We need Grace. She'll have all the answers. :biggrin:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

LMAO!! We've seen the eps HOW many times and yet....the jackets are still throwing us for a loop. :snicker:

Always surprises in the World of Moonlight. :bulb:
*Christy*

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow, I haven't been in this thread in ages. It's so nice to revisit. :teeth:

I do agree. Mick looks bigger in the leather. This is one of my favorite shots (he looks huge):

Ya gotta come more often GA... it's very soothing... no, I guess that's not really the word for it... anyway... yeah, Alex is like half this size huh? :giggle:

Karen, very interesting about the wardrobe stuff! Thanks for that info...

And dearest Coco... STILL think it's the same jacket. But if ya want me to go study his jackets, I GUESS I will force myself to do that chore... :devil:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

I just never thought the AD jacket was the SB jacket too. It's that one jacket that has me confused. :snicker:

GA, Mick looks huge there. I have clearly not been paying enough attention. Bad fangirl. :snicker:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

coco wrote:I just never thought the AD jacket was the SB jacket too. It's that one jacket that has me confused. :snicker:

GA, Mick looks huge there. I have clearly not been paying enough attention. Bad fangirl. :snicker:
I could be wrong about the jacket... you're a bad fangirl... we both need to do penance and go watch eps... :smooch:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

wpgrace wrote:
coco wrote:I just never thought the AD jacket was the SB jacket too. It's that one jacket that has me confused. :snicker:

I could be wrong about the jacket... you're a bad fangirl... we both need to do penance and go watch eps... :smooch:
I'm going to trust your judgement. You're our resident jacket expert. :biggrin:

Off to do penance. :teeth:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Yeah, you girls and your penance are like Mick in Lunalux's stories, and HIS penance. Somehow it seems to be a pleasant sort of penance all around. :laugh:

Return to “The Mick St. John Archives”