Think Kostan!

Locked Josef Kostan threads can be found here
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Think Kostan!

Post by cassysj »

moonlight_vixen wrote:
cassysj wrote:
Maybe I need to pick a freshie doll who emigrants from Hungary. Josef sees her previous address and ends the interview. Bad memories. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dare you, Carol!! I would love to see that :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm going to look and see if any of the girls strikes me as Hungarian. Mattel is coming out with dolls from around the world. I have Mexico, Scotland, Ireland but they have been coming up with some smaller countries. If Hungarian Barbie comes out that's it.
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

cassysj wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:
cassysj wrote:
Maybe I need to pick a freshie doll who emigrants from Hungary. Josef sees her previous address and ends the interview. Bad memories. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm going to look and see if any of the girls strikes me as Hungarian. Mattel is coming out with dolls from around the world. I have Mexico, Scotland, Ireland but they have been coming up with some smaller countries. If Hungarian Barbie comes out that's it.
That's it! We're contacting Mattel to come out with Hungarian Barbie. I wonder how we would explain the intent for it?? :roll:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

librarian_7 wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:
cassysj wrote:
And here I always thought his distaste for Hungary had to do with a bad encounter with the Gabor sisters.

Lucky
That was his third negative Hungarian experience. His first was when he was alive and got food poisoning from Goulash, the second was this torch bearing mob and THEN the Gabor sisters.
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

cassysj wrote:
That was his third negative Hungarian experience. His first was when he was alive and got food poisoning from Goulash, the second was this torch bearing mob and THEN the Gabor sisters.
Food poisoning from Goulash?? How in the hell did you come up with that??? :shock: :lol:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

moonlight_vixen wrote:
cassysj wrote:
Food poisoning from Goulash?? How in the hell did you come up with that??? :shock: :lol:
My mother was a really bad cook and used to make Hungarian Goulash. :lol: :lol: Besides I wanted to have 3 strikes when Lucky gave me the Gabors
m00nlight_babe
Fledgling

Post by m00nlight_babe »

cassysj wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:
cassysj wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:
cassysj wrote:
I did notice that! Although I wouldn't like to be called Hungry too often. What's really funny is when I first saw the episode and he didn't start eating right away my mind didn't make the connection of the girl and hungry.

Josef said: You've never been chased by a torch bearing mob. Hungry

I heard You've never been chased by a torch bearing mob. Hungary! I thought he was chased in Hungary!
OMG Carol!! What?? :lol: :lol:
I'm serious!! I make up a lot of stuff but that's the truth. Now it's probably because I had been in Poland a few weeks before the show started near Hungary. But I thought he was chased in Hungary. I built my whole Josef Eastern European background on that.
Hey, something great and inventive came out of your crazy misunderstanding!! :mrgreen:
I'm still waiting on the Ashley doll...
Banner by Me, please no snagging
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

cassysj wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:
cassysj wrote:
My mother was a really bad cook and used to make Hungarian Goulash. :lol: :lol: Besides I wanted to have 3 strikes when Lucky gave me the Gabors
Oh, geez :lol: :lol: :lol: That'll do it!!
Banner And Avatar By Me
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

You folks slay me!
Hungarian Barbie? Can you imagine the poor schmuck who has to pitch that one? "It'll be great! Just imagine - Zsa Zsa's smiling face! Yeah.
Carol, if you write the letter, I'll order one. :lol:
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

m00nlight_babe wrote:
cassysj wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:
cassysj wrote:
I'm serious!! I make up a lot of stuff but that's the truth. Now it's probably because I had been in Poland a few weeks before the show started near Hungary. But I thought he was chased in Hungary. I built my whole Josef Eastern European background on that.
Hey, something great and inventive came out of your crazy misunderstanding!! :mrgreen:
I'm still waiting on the Ashley doll...
I know you are but I have to find a really sweet looking doll. Not that all the other dolls are not beautiful and sweet but I'm looking for a specific sweet.
m00nlight_babe
Fledgling

Post by m00nlight_babe »

Sorry to interrupt, but...

I've seen OMM and OME (Oh My Mick, Oh My Edward)

I think we need OMJ, Oh My Josef.
Banner by Me, please no snagging
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

cassysj wrote:
I know you are but I have to find a really sweet looking doll. Not that all the other dolls are not beautiful and sweet but I'm looking for a specific sweet.
What about a schoolgirl dressed doll?? One with a perky little uniform and braids. You know--sweet, innocent, but with an underlying wild side. Because all schoolgirls have an underlying wild side. Just like MB ;) :lol:
Banner And Avatar By Me
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

m00nlight_babe wrote:Sorry to interrupt, but...

Works for me. I didn't know what the initials meant, have seen them but didn't know
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

moonlight_vixen wrote:
cassysj wrote:
What about a schoolgirl dressed doll?? One with a perky little uniform and braids. You know--sweet, innocent, but with an underlying wild side. Because all schoolgirls have an underlying wild side. Just like MB ;) :lol:
Wait...since when is it "underlying"? Seems pretty close to the surface from what I've seen...

Lucky
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

cassysj wrote:
m00nlight_babe wrote:Sorry to interrupt, but...

Works for me. I didn't know what the initials meant, have seen them but didn't know
I've seen those to, and didn't really think much about them. We have to have OMJ!!
Banner And Avatar By Me
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

librarian_7 wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:
cassysj wrote:
Wait...since when is it "underlying"? Seems pretty close to the surface from what I've seen...

Lucky
The key phrase being "pretty close to the surface..." ;) :lol:

Let it out MB!! LET IT OUT! :mrgreen:
Banner And Avatar By Me
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!

Return to “The Josef Kostan Archives”