Mick - Love Song for a Vampire

coco
Cleaner

Re: Mick - Love Song for a Vampire

Post by coco »

francis wrote:I've just watched this again, three times in a row. I've never seen the movie that it was a part of (I wasn't interested in vampires much before Mick and Josef came along). There's another one from a different artist to the same song on You Tube that goes more towards the MickBeth bond, but yours features Mick and only Mick and it's great.
I love Annie Lennox since she was part of the Eurythmics, and then she sang that lovely song for Lord of the Rings. Her slow ballads are the best.
francis you came back for another view. :yahoo:

That is such a compliment especially as I know you don't often frequent the vid offices. :hug:

I didn't know there was another one to this song. I'll have to check it out to see how different it is. The song is hauntingly beautiful. :heart:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

pinkiepie230 wrote:
coco wrote:
redwinter101 wrote:coco, I watched it. I adored it. It inspired me.

viewtopic.php?f=444&t=3072

:rose:

Red
:thanks: Red :hearts:

This vid has very quickly become one of my favourites and one of the best I've made I think. It all just seemed to work.

And :heart: for the inspired drabble. It was just perfect. :smooch:
What did I tell you Claire??? Nothing that features this man can turn out bad or mediocre, he is a class act all the way.
I've never been anything but an AOL fanatic fan since the first time I saw him and I always will be. Mick St. John is the ultimate vampire.
I knew you would do the best possible job!! So glad that little banner inspired you and then you inspired me to make the wallpaper. See, only good things happen when he's involved. I keep telling everyone who will listen, he is a Magic Man.
Uh.....that would be a good video. I wrote a whole fic around that song!!
thank you again Claire you are the best!!
:thanks: Pinkie :hug:

I was happy to make it for you. :D

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

This is so very beautiful! And the way you did the scenes to the part with the wordless voice is just haunting ....

Plus there's really nothing better than a whole video of Mick! And I loved seeing so many new & different scenes that don't frequently show up in vids.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Shadow wrote:This is so very beautiful! And the way you did the scenes to the part with the wordless voice is just haunting ....

Plus there's really nothing better than a whole video of Mick! And I loved seeing so many new & different scenes that don't frequently show up in vids.
:thanks: Shadow :smooch:

I'm partial to whole vids of Mick too. :snicker:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
news
Fledgling

Post by news »

:wave: coco

I've rewatched this video several times. Each time I see more than the last. The song selection is absolutely beautiful. I love the blending of the scenes you've done with Mick. You've really come so very far with the making of your vids. I applaude you with this one...exquisite luv. Maybe you'll do one for me sometime eh? Well done sweetpea. :thumbs: I'll be back, soon.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

news wrote::wave: coco

I've rewatched this video several times. Each time I see more than the last. The song selection is absolutely beautiful. I love the blending of the scenes you've done with Mick. You've really come so very far with the making of your vids. I applaude you with this one...exquisite luv. Maybe you'll do one for me sometime eh? Well done sweetpea. :thumbs: I'll be back, soon.
:thanks: news :hearts:

Just name your song and I'll make the vid. :thumbs:

Thanks for the compliment on the vid - it's nice to know I've improved since my earlier ones and that it's noticeable. :D

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

So I was going to go look at your new one but I just got drawn back here again! When I watched again it was even better than it was before. This is truly a classic, coco. It's so lovely.
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

Haunting & beautiful.....just as everyone has shared, I just had to thnk-you for taking one of my favorite artists and meshing such beautiful images with her performance.

L
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Shadow wrote:So I was going to go look at your new one but I just got drawn back here again! When I watched again it was even better than it was before. This is truly a classic, coco. It's so lovely.
:thanks: Shadow :hearts:

I love to hear that people have come back for a re-watch - it means so much. :heart:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Lucy wrote:Haunting & beautiful.....just as everyone has shared, I just had to thnk-you for taking one of my favorite artists and meshing such beautiful images with her performance.

L
:thanks: Lucy :hug:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr

Return to “Coco's Fan Vids”