Going on vacation.

Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Re: Going on vacation.

Post by Phoenix »

Awww, thank you so much everyone. :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:

In less than 24 hours I'll be on a plane - so perhaps I should go home and pack now...? :eek2:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
AggieVamp
Rogue vampire

Post by AggieVamp »

Phoenix -

I'm the same way & in the same boat <GRIN> I head out on vacation myself tomorrow - except the airport is 100 miles away...in a major city (Houston). And I'm working a 1/2 day - and STILL have sewing to do on that &!@$# banquet outfit...it's going to be the DEATH of me! But I *WILL* get it done - even if it means staying up late...And I'll be tossing things in the suitcase as I work on the dress, getting 'stuff' together & TRYING to remember everything I need/have to take..

Good luck on your packing & have a FABULOUS time on vacation!!!

Karen
Banner by HotMicks

Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional - and I Opt NOT to Grow Up!
:petcat: :petcat:
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Good luck & bon voyage, Karen. :hug:

I woke up at 3:30 am and couldn't get back to sleep. :gasp: Soooo, today is going to be a very long one. (Right now, I'm in an airport, doing my best to look completely innocent. *ahem* Let me re-phrase that! I am completely innocent, but the security folks are nervous...)

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

Phoenix wrote:Good luck & bon voyage, Karen. :hug:

I woke up at 3:30 am and couldn't get back to sleep. :gasp: Soooo, today is going to be a very long one. (Right now, I'm in an airport, doing my best to look completely innocent. *ahem* Let me re-phrase that! I am completely innocent, but the security folks are nervous...)

Well, if I could get thru security checking luggage with 2 bottles of wine, 1 bottle of Bacardi Torched Cherry rum and a bottle of brandy.....I am sure you'll glide right thru!

P.S. Coraline's white dress fits nice....I'm borrowing for the weekend.. :curtesy:
lucy
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Lucy, it was harder to get out of Oz than into the US.

Are you Americans aware that your border security folks will let any old riff-faff in? :rolling:

Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

Phoenix wrote:Lucy, it was harder to get out of Oz than into the US.

Are you Americans aware that your border security folks will let any old riff-faff in? :rolling:

YUP, but they wouldn't let me in from London with my nail clippers.......imagine that!

Where are ya????
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Lucy wrote:
Phoenix wrote:Lucy, it was harder to get out of Oz than into the US.

YUP, but they wouldn't let me in from London with my nail clippers.......imagine that!

Where are ya????
Lucy, I'm about to start an official Phoenix on Vacation thread so I can bore keep you all up to date. :twothumbs:

Return to “Forum Announcements Archive”