****pictures grace running towards lisa through a meadow of wildflowers***
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: CBS orders three drama Pilots

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:sniff, sniff
Thanks grace

****pictures grace running towards lisa through a meadow of wildflowers***

Don't forget the slow motion... it is only visually effective if it is in slow motion. And while you're picturing, picture me ten pounds lighter...

Please and thank you... because I'm into manners today...
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Please don't worry about the excess lbs., then again, if I am going to be lifting you...
If I am going to picture you thinner, then you must picture me younger.

Deal?
Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Please don't worry about the excess lbs., then again, if I am going to be lifting you...
If I am going to picture you thinner, then you must picture me younger.

Deal?
Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Yep, we're solid.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Got the okay--move it on over.

This post is dedicated to the lovely Phoenix. who somehow thinks 666 is an appropriate number for me!
Thanks for the dedication, FdL. ;)

For the record, the 666 thing is a carry-over from the forum where I am a mod, and we try to make a big deal out of post # 666. :twisted: When I hit the 666 mark here, one of our lovely mods - who shall remain nameless - freaked out. Of course, I had been saying some rather evil things earlier...
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Phoenix wrote:

This post is dedicated to the lovely Phoenix. who somehow thinks 666 is an appropriate number for me!

For the record, the 666 thing is a carry-over from the forum where I am a mod, and we try to make a big deal out of post # 666. :twisted: When I hit the 666 mark here, one of our lovely mods - who shall remain nameless - freaked out. Of course, I had been saying some rather evil things earlier...

Hmmm... now we have to worry about the Admin turning us into newts when we misbehave... but that's better than being banned from the site, so I'm good with it... Newts have little fingers and can type, right?

And Phee, did you notice how polite Fleur has become? Most impressive...IMO.

Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

wpgrace wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

Hmmm... now we have to worry about the Admin turning us into newts when we misbehave... but that's better than being banned from the site, so I'm good with it... Newts have little fingers and can type, right?

Don't know about newts - but you did get temporarily turned into Snarky Courtesan Wannabe's, so I hope you learned your lesson about trifling with the Admin here. :lol: (And not sure if newts can type.)

Yes, Fleur has nice manners, mostly...
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Phoenix wrote:
wpgrace wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

Don't know about newts - but you did get temporarily turned into Snarky Courtesan Wannabe's, so I hope you learned your lesson about trifling with the Admin here. :lol: (And not sure if newts can type.)

Yes, Fleur has nice manners, mostly...

Point taken... :lol:

Tho I fear Fleur and I both are slow in lesson-learning... witness our continued uselessness in picture-posting...

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

I am very polite. Frustration just seems to be winning out over manners, lately.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:I am very polite. Frustration just seems to be winning out over manners, lately.

*Sits down with Fleur*

*Holds Fleur's hand*

*Totally understands.*

Sigh.

Overdamoon
Fledgling

Post by Overdamoon »

Raven wrote:Grace, I sympathize with you, boy do I have patience issues, too...
Where’s Alex? He’s not on my TV, that’s for sure. No Colgate commercial…no guest appearance on a sitcom…no Star Tracks photo in People (oh that’s right, he’s not a star yet). Hmmm, *Raven ponders*…not a star yet…So why the cloak & dagger? Why the disappearing act?
I believe in him. I believe in his talent. But darn, I'm starting to wonder...what the heck is going on, this is crazy, put the guy on TV, WAKE UP PEOPLE,…how can this be good for his career?
And an Alex shout out every now and then would be nice. Hi folks, I’m here, I'm worth the wait, please be patient and, oh, by the way, here are a few pics of me and my motorcycle...and me smoking a cigar...and me waving to you.
I miss Mick. I never thought I'd have to say...I miss Alex, too. :(
sigh... :cry: :oops:

I don't know if Alex has first dibs on these other pilots or not. I hope he does move quickly on one of them soon. For now, it looks like NCIS-2 is off the table for him.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/con ... dc515be228
Thanks to Kelly for her beautiful banner.
Thanks to SirenSong for her beautiful MickCora tag.

Overdamoon
Fledgling

Post by Overdamoon »

Have these articles been posted here before? CBS has ordered more pilots but no mention of Alex but according to his talent hold deal, ... "As part of the deal, whatever project CBS develops will be produced via CBS Paramount and ABC Studios in conjunction with producer Mark Gordon." ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TVBizWire

February 3, 2009 5:19 AM

CBS Taps Pilot from `Thirtysomething' Creators THR

CBS has greenlighted a pilot called "A Marriage" from "Thirtysomething" creators Marshall Herskovitz and Edward Zwick, the Hollywood Reporter says. The pilot, their first for a network other than ABC, is a project about a marriage that works, the trade publication says. Separately, CBS also greenlighted the pilot "House Rules," a Washington, DC-based drama from producers Mark Gordon and Deborah Spera, and the comedy "The Fish Tank," from writers Cathy Yuspa and Josh Goldsmith, Daily Variety reports.
—Aimee Picchi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CBS picks up 'House Rules' drama pilot

Projects follows freshman congressmen in D.C.
By Nellie Andreeva

Feb 2, 2009, 06:59 PM ET
Related
More TV pilot news
CBS is playing by the "House Rules."

The broadcast network on Monday handed out a pilot order to the political drama from ABC Studios and "Grey's Anatomy" exec producer Mark Gordon. ;)

The project, penned by feature writer Michael Seitzman ("North Country"), follows the freshman class of congressmen/women as they begin their careers in Washington.

Seitzman, Gordon and Deborah Spera are exec producing.

"House Rules" marks the second drama pilot for Seitzman and Gordon in the past few days.
Last edited by Overdamoon on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

There's no mention of any actors though, so it's still a possibility from that perspective. :?

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Overdamoon~~Hmmmm. At least some of the dots can be connected, which is more than we have been getting. If you don't mind, I am going to copy your post over to the "Where's Alex" thread.
Overdamoon
Fledgling

Post by Overdamoon »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Overdamoon~~Hmmmm. At least some of the dots can be connected, which is more than we have been getting. If you don't mind, I am going to copy your post over to the "Where's Alex" thread.
Okay, Fleur, go ahead. If Alex doesn't show up soon, we'll have to create a thread for Who's Alex, too. :lol:

Return to “The Alex Archives”