Alex in new TV Guide article

willing freshie

Re: Alex in new TV Guide article

Post by willing freshie »

darlingcat wrote:Promotion is good!
Does it mean that Alex will be on several talk shows and give numerous interviews promoting the show and the movie?
Please, say YES!
:groupwave:

How else could we survive the summer without those interviews, etc.?? Get TR--do the circuit:

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Yay. I just got my copy from the Newsstand. That pic is the entire second page... I stupidly hadn't realized that. Nice surprise. And quite lovely for a last year's reject... :giggle:

I haven't read the article yet... I will... but I didn't buy it for the article... :snicker:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

nayp wrote:[oh allegrita, I hope you don't think I am harsh, I was just thinking flying monkeys was off topic. :wave:
I was kiddin'... :hug:
SirenSong
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SirenSong »

Hopefully if TR is picked up, we'll actually see Alex out doing more than one late, late night talk show. Nothing against Craig Ferguson, but he's not the greatest interviewer and his show isn't exactly in the limelight. I wanna see beaucoup interviews and promotions and not just of the internet variety.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

SirenSong wrote:Hopefully if TR is picked up, we'll actually see Alex out doing more than one late, late night talk show. Nothing against Craig Ferguson, but he's not the greatest interviewer and his show isn't exactly in the limelight. I wanna see beaucoup interviews and promotions and not just of the internet variety.

Oh yeah... and SEE being the operative word... I want pics, moving, talking video... THAT would be so cool!!! :thumbs:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

wpgrace wrote:
SirenSong wrote:Hopefully if TR is picked up, we'll actually see Alex out doing more than one late, late night talk show. Nothing against Craig Ferguson, but he's not the greatest interviewer and his show isn't exactly in the limelight. I wanna see beaucoup interviews and promotions and not just of the internet variety.

Oh yeah... and SEE being the operative word... I want pics, moving, talking video... THAT would be so cool!!! :thumbs:
A European promo tour would definitely get my vote.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

He should go on shows like Ellen and Oprah, where he'll be seen by more potential fans. And if he's going on a nighttime show, it should be Letterman or the Tonight Show, not late-late...

Hmm, actually, Jimmy Kimmel Live wouldn't be a bad idea, either--it's a definite "guy" show, and Alex needs more male fans.
SirenSong
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SirenSong »

allegrita wrote:He should go on shows like Ellen and Oprah, where he'll be seen by more potential fans. And if he's going on a nighttime show, it should be Letterman or the Tonight Show, not late-late...

Hmm, actually, Jimmy Kimmel Live wouldn't be a bad idea, either--it's a definite "guy" show, and Alex needs more male fans.
I vote for all of the above....PLUS that European press tour Red mentioned. :clapping:
willing freshie

I have simple needs---I want him everywhere on every show in any country---just make sure there are lots of them and we can see him; I am tired of hearing him only.Although, that voice of his---- :happysigh:
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

I think we can all agree...we need more Alex, more often!! (hear that, PTB!) :hearts:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Yep, I'd say that's it in a nutshell... :giggle: :heart:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

nayp wrote:
allegrita wrote:Maan, she's harsh!  :hankie: Uh... so I'm gonna pick up about 5 copies of TV Guide when it arrives on my grocery store's shelves tomorrow. Two for me (one to cut up, one to keep whole), two to mail to friends, and one extra.  :heart:
oh allegrita, I hope you don't think I am harsh, I was just thinking flying monkeys was off topic. :wave:
And I always hid my eyes at the part with the flying monkeys... too scary! :snicker:

Ahem. My "boss" (I'm a volunteer) at work is saving me her copy of TVGuide. Said she put it in my drawer already, just waiting for me! I hope all this publicity is a good sign, too. If Alex made the rounds of the talk shows, that would be icing on the cake! :thumbs:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
willing freshie

And he can ice my cake any day! :snicker:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I got two copies but we went to 7-11 and they only had two. Not two copies left apparently the 7-11 only gets two copies a week they had to open the packet.

I know the magazine business is suffering like everyone else but two copies in a 7-11 in a residential neighborhood ????
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

cassysj wrote:I got two copies but we went to 7-11 and they only had two. Not two copies left apparently the 7-11 only gets two copies a week they had to open the packet.

I know the magazine business is suffering like everyone else but two copies in a 7-11 in a residential neighborhood ????
Mmmm, a nationwide TVGuide shortage.

*wonders what on earth could be the cause*

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson

Return to “Pictures of Alex”