Luxury Apartments Rated PG

A place for Ella713's G to PG-13 stories
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Luxury Apartments Rated PG

Post by allegrita »

Hmmm... how is Alexi hiding the lair? :chin: Hopefully Logan and Lucky will be able to help.
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Logan is on the case! :thumbs:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

"Alright, the calvary has arrived. What you got for us?" Logan asked as he and Lucky unpacked their gear.
"We need to know absolutely everything there is to know about the Continental Building. Who designed it. Who built it.... everything" Josef said. "The building appears to have a vamp problem and it's a well-hidden vamp problem, that needs to be uncovered in a huge way".
"Ok. We're on it" Lucky said beginning to type away. In an hours' time they both looked up from their screens.
"John Parkinson is the man who designed the building, and he was genius. He was an apprentice for Jonas Bradshaw at the age of sixteen! Parkinson was all about architecture from a very early age and spent all his time designing" Logan explained.
"And since he was basically a tortured genius, he had no social life outside of his designs, so that left a lot of time to poke his nose into things he had no right to be looking into. He met resident bad boy Aleister Crowley in San Fransico who of course was making a name for himself among "the Mystics club", people who were heavily into that shit. Parkinson became obsessed with the occult and began to design buildings to hold secret meetings and devil worship" Lucky said.
"When the Continental opened, it was a big deal. I mean everyone wanted to be there. Annie Besant, who was the top mystic of her time held seances' there on a weekly basis. A lot of their followers believed that Satan was the rightful heir to this world and that organized religion was a sham. So, they did the typical stuff like drawing pentagrams and chants. Of course, sex, alcohol and opium were heavily involved" he said.
"Ahh, the good old days" Josef joked.
"If you say so.... but the Continental building has what are now called secret or trap rooms that lead everywhere in the building from a certain point and that point happens to be in the basement. There is an entry point somewhere down there" Logan said.
"And that entryway is right here!" Lucky said turning her laptop around.
"What is that......?" Josef asked staring at the blueprint.
"It's behind the furnace. The original coal furnace. The heating system looked to be updated, so I'm guessing that behind the new furnace is the old furnace and that is where we find what's hidden" Mick said.
"You're definitely more than a pretty face" Josef said with grin.
Last edited by Ella713 on Wed May 24, 2023 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Yay! Lucky is a great asset. :teeth: Now, how do they get those squatters out of there??
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Kyle was feeling more like he felt when he was first turned, unafraid and confident. He rolled off the stunning redhead and was looking for his clothing when he heard her heartbeat stop.
"Shit!" he said jumping up and throwing on his clothing and leaving the apartment to find Jake. He made his way to the basement and ran right into Alexi.
"You made a huge mistake young one" he said staring at the young vampire. Kyle froze and began to fear what was going to happen.
"I didn't mean to! It was an accident! I wasn't trying to kill her" he said in a shaky voice.
"And yet, she is dead" Alexi said sternly walking towards him.
"Please let me be banished! I'll never darken your doorstop, I swear!".

And those were the last words young Kyle would speak ever again. Jake knew right away that Kyle had been destroyed and he could guess the reason why. The beautiful red head was no more. Alexi didn't have many rules for them, but the ones he did have were to be obeyed to the letter. Jake quickly made his way to where the young woman had died and immediately began to clean every surface clean of any trace evidence and had just made it out of the room before the other women made it back from their shopping trip. The screams could be heard all throughout the building soon followed by police sirens.
Josef was called as soon as the security guard made it to work.
"Mr. Kostan, I really hated to disturb you, but we've had a murder in the Continental building and the police would like to speak with you".
"I'll be right there" Josef said calling Mick and letting him know what had happened.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Uh-oh, I guess Kyle is (or was) the latest Mr. Sloppy. Looks like Alexi is more strict than The Cleaner about accidents! Some people just can't be trusted to play with their food. :getclue:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

allegrita wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 3:17 am Uh-oh, I guess Kyle is (or was) the latest Mr. Sloppy.

Some people just can't be trusted to play with their food. :getclue:
Love these! :rolling: :rolling:

I'm assuming the police are unaware of vampires? :chin:
MickLifeCrisis
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Captain Hernadez walked into the Continental Building and sighed looking at the stunning Art Deco design.
"They definitely don't make them like this anymore" he whispered to himself but seeing Josef up ahead he quickly walked over to him.
"Good morning, Josef. Sorry to have to call you here so early but let me tell you what we have so far. One female named Heather Dalton, visiting an old friend for a week. First time in Los Angeles, so she knows no one here with exception to her friend from college who lives here. Her friends went shopping for the day, but Heather chose to stay, due to being a little hungover from the night before. The friend's get back and find Heather naked on the bed. There's some bruising and bite marks on her neck but the ME said she wasn't drained, so there's that. We're going to hold off on releasing anything to the press, until you can do your own investigation. I really don't need a hate riot going on right now".
"Thanks Paul. We'll take care of this right away". Josef said.
"Much appreciated Josef" he said shaking his hand.
"Oh, can you get me a copy of the autopsy report?"
"Sure thing" Paul said as the ME was taking away the body.

"Mick, it's Josef. A girl was murdered at the Continental yesterday."
I'll see you in 20 and I'm bringing Brian with me" Mick said, hanging up and grabbing some clothing.
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

:reading: :reading:
MickLifeCrisis
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Ooh! So she didn't get drained?? What killed her, then? :chin:
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

"This doesn't make any sense!" Josef yelled throwing the coroner's report down on the table. "Whoever fed on this woman didn't kill her, so why is she dead?"
"She had a bad heart" Brian said as he quickly scanned the report. "She had a heart arrythmia according to this and she was taking disopyramide which was found in her system" he explained.
"Great! So this wasn't death by vampire...good." Josef began to say.
"I never said a vamp didn't kill her because one did, it was just her heart wasn't strong enough to handle the encounter. So, this is a young vampire. A very young vampire. He took the woman by force which caused her heart to beat too rapidly, and it finally gave out" Brian finished.
"If we really want to find this vamp, we need to evacuate the building before nightfall" Mick said.
"And how do you want to play this?" Josef asked.
"Tell everyone the place needs to be fumigated due to.... I don't know...bedbugs or something."
"You know, that may very well work. We can put them in a hotel for a couple of days" Josef said, calling his assistant to make this happen as soon as possible.

Four hours later, every tenant had been relocated and now all they had to do is wait for the vampire to make his nightly rounds. And as the sun began to slowly set, they heard the faint sounds of conversations coming from the basement. Soon three young vampires made their way into the lobby. Mick, Brian and Josef quickly took hold of the young vamps and transported them to the Cleaners for holding and went back to see who else would be out looking for later night feast.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Ooh, brilliant plan! :twothumbs: I wonder if the boss vamp will make an appearance? :chin:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Evacuate the building, scoop up the young'uns, park them with the Cleaners... brilliant!! :twothumbs:
MickLifeCrisis
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Alexi awoke from his unusually long rest and knew immediately that something was wrong. He didn't smell the other vampires around. Perhaps they went to dine elsewhere, due to the unfortunate incident he thought to himself. He also thought about banning them from this building. Younger vampires simply did not understand how the vampire world worked. They thought that they should be allowed to kill as they pleased, never knowing about hunters and more importantly, The Cleaners who could rip you apart in mere seconds.

He splashed some cold water on his face, then left in search of a particular older bombshell, who in spite of her age still had the generous curves that a woman should have and not the paper dolls that were now all the rage! Hiding in the shadows, he made his way to the 9th floor, licking his lips at the meal to come. He opened the door with a thought and his buxom delight was nowhere to be found.

"The restaurant is closed" he heard from behind him. Turning quickly, he saw a young vampire no more than 18 or 19 years old.
"And who might you be?" Alexi asked calmly.
"Does it matter?" Brian replied.
"No. I suppose not. I must say, you are quite brazen to appear in the territory of another so much older than yourself but that makes me curious. What are you doing here?"
"I had been told that this is no longer your domain, so it is I who is left wondering who the hell YOU are! Not very many have the nerve or the stupidity to go against Josef Kostan" Brian said sternly.
"Kostan" he said dismissively. "The word around town is that Kostan has turned his back on the vampire way of life and many care not for his regulations. He no longer holds California in the palm of his hand" he chuckled.
Brian smiled which he rarely did and the effect was chilling to say the least.
"I didn't get your name young man" Alexi said with a somewhat shaky voice.
"My name is Brian Petzer, but many know me as Dragos". Alexi stood frozen for a moment.
"Young man, you may not know this but there are penalties for liars in the vampire world. Especially for lying about who you truly are. For I have met Dragos myself and you are not he".

"This is what happens when one goes into ground for a long period of time" Josef said appearing in front of the vamp.
"Well isn't this a joy! Josef Kostan in the flesh. I suppose this is where I feign surprise and fear" he joked.
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

"The restaurant is closed."

What a great line! :thumbs:

Doesn't care for Josef Kostan's regulations? :chin: I think he might change his mind soon. :brow:
MickLifeCrisis

Return to “Ella713's Office”