A place for MickLifeCrisis' G to PG-13 stories
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Christmas Memories (G) (MickBeth)

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

So glad you enjoyed it!

Merry Christmas!! :wreath: :wreath: :wreath:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Speaking of decorations...

:xmaslights:
MickLifeCrisis
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Such a lovely story!!!
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

This story makes me nostalgic! When I was a girl, every Christmas my family would drive a couple of hours to the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains, to a wonderful Christmas tree "farm" that was more like half a mountain with a few access roads cutting through it. My mom would pack a great picnic, with big thermoses of hot soup and cocoa, and mountains of yummy sandwiches. And we'd get dropped off by the man who owned the Christmas tree farm, and would tramp around the hillside, looking for the perfect tree. And we always found one. :hearts: Often, it was at the top of a 20-foot fir, and my big brother would proudly climb up and saw off the top 8 feet or so. Then we would carry it to the access road, where the man would pick us up in his old Jeep and take us back to our car. It was often snowy, and I confess that with 4 kids of varying ages, there was sometimes a bit of crying (I guess that's just the way things are at Christmas tree farms! :winky: ). We always decorated our tree on Christmas Eve, and we had many favorite ornaments that we'd stop and admire as they came out of the boxes. So this story really hits me in a mushy, sentimental spot. :cloud9:

I love the Brides Tree ornaments, and their meanings. It's no surprise that a few of them are painful for Mick, but Beth is there to soothe the hurt. And hey, he needn't fret about the pinecone much longer... he may not know it yet, but a certain little somebody is going to come into their lives pretty soon, and these romantic Christmases will change quite a bit for a while! :snicker:

Thanks for the trip down memory lane... or is that memory dirt road and snowy mountainside? :blinksmile:

Merry Christmas to Mick and Beth, and to you, MLC! :ghug:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Thanks for sharing YOUR Christmas Memory, Alle! :hug:

And I love your comment about little BJ coming along soon... :flowers:

:xtree:
MickLifeCrisis

Return to “MickLifeCrisis' Office”