April Fool's Fun

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

April Fool's Fun

Post by allegrita »

:howdy: Moonlightaholics!

Happy :jester: Day! Things are much, much more :cloud9: than they were a year ago! :phew: But I don't :bulb: we are quite ready to go back to :tongue: and :hyper2: quite yet. So today, I'm going to try to use :teeth: ies to do as much of my :blahblah: as possible. Don't :chair: , nobody's forcing you to play along--I promise not to :tomato: or :grumble: if you want to :type: the ordinary way... but if you'd like to join the :pillows: , please :groupwave: and see if you can :quill: your messages using as many :arrow: :lol: :!: :?: as you can. There are a bunch that are hardly ever used!

Join the :mob: ! After all, as the poet said, no man is an :island: . Playing with the :rofl2: ies will help you :9to5: and might even give you a :giggle: or :twothumbs: .

Can you :reading: this okay? Do you feel :dizzy: and are you :shrug: :wtf: I'm saying? Need some :help: ? If you feel :confusing: don't :giveup: , just ask!

:anyone: want to :ghug: ? :evillaugh:

Lots of :heart: and :thanks2: ,

Alle :angel: :laugh:

:weird:

p.s. There is a maximum of 50 :hyper: allowed per post.
Ella713
Courtesan

Re: April Fool's Fun

Post by Ella713 »

I got my husband good this morning. I have the habit of trading text with his daughter very early in the morning, and when he came out of the bathroom I said "Hey guess what? Nicole is pregnant" He looked at me and screamed "What! Again!" Then I had to break it to him that it was a joke. Needless to say he was not impressed. :snicker:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: You :devil: !

That poor guy! :eek2: You owe him a cookie or something. :comfort2:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I'm watching a movie on The Last Blockbuster in Bend, OR :gasp: I remember when going to the video store was :celebrate: I even remember the very first movies we rented from a local video store. Kramer vs Kramer :swords: and Blade Runner which originally took place in 2019 and that seemed a million years away :eek2: I'm on my way to the movies to see Nobody :chair: I also ordered new dolls at Christmas when I got a bonus so once they arrive you will see a new Elsa :hyper2: and Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl :cheering: :cheer: Happy April Fool's Day

Carol
Banner and Avatar by me
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Loved, loved, loved going to Blockbuster Video with my daughter. Every Friday we would go there and rent the same movie, week after week when finally the manager would pull it out and have it waiting for us when we got in! :laugh: :laugh:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Ella713 wrote:Loved, loved, loved going to Blockbuster Video with my daughter. Every Friday we would go there and rent the same movie, week after week when finally the manager would pull it out and have it waiting for us when we got in! :laugh: :laugh:

I had some movies like that. As a teenager I was a real horror fan, we didn't have Blockbuster till 1990's so it was a mom and pop shop but I would rent Class of 84 The New Kids , Happy Birthday To Me or Prom Night I think a pre family ties Michael J Fox was in Class of 84. Lori Loughlin The New Kids, Melissa Sue Anderson Happy Birthday To Me and Jamie Lee Curtis Prom Night.

Carol
Banner and Avatar by me
MickLifeCrisis
Cleaner

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Old Farmer's Almanac got in on the :hyper2: : How to Grow M&M's. :twothumbs: https://www.almanac.com/video/how-grow- ... 5wGgFuoDes

Does anyone follow Frank the Christmas Gargoyle on Facebook? (I know PNWgal does!) Frank sure got me and a lot of :ghug: today!! :slaphead: :rolling:

And my :type: is that :smooch: get to :bike: to :2eyes: the :baby: :baby: on Friday! :highfive: It might be :brr: than we had hoped, but that's :thumbs: if the :suncloud: is out. We will also help with :washing: and :dishes:. And during :zzz: time, they want us to take down their :tree:!! :gasp: :dizzy: We have taken to calling it an :bunny: tree! :rofl2: We might even :petcat: . We're only staying overnight, but it's been 3 months so we are :cheering: :cheering:!!
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Wow, what a great :blinksmile: story! :reading: I'm so impressed, you really :cheering: hard! :yahoo: :thanks: for :ghug: the :pillows: ! :hug: :hearts:

Enjoy your visit with the :baby: :baby: , and :clover: taking down the :tree: ! You are very good sports. (Or should I say :wings: :wings: ?)

Return to “Forum Announcements”