No Boundaries - part two (PG13)

Marigold
Courtesan

Re: No Boundaries - part two (PG13)

Post by Marigold »

Shadow wrote:Well, he was trying, but he obviously needed a lot more practice in telling her about things.
:giggle: It seems like underneath the perpetual coolness, Mick is still a stereotypical male.

I'm a bit disheartened that Coraline is back, just when things between Mick and Beth are starting to fall into place. :noway: I really hope she means what she says, and that she will leave Beth and Mick alone. However, knowing how Coraline is, I suspect that this won't be the case. :Mickangel:

It's great that Beth is able to help with the Monaghan investigation.

Something is definitely up with Ben. I hope that Beth is careful when snooping around his office. :fingerscrossed:

Well done, Shadow! I'm really enjoying this story! :rose: :hearts:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Marigold wrote: :giggle: It seems like underneath the perpetual coolness, Mick is still a stereotypical male.
:laugh: I was thinking of him as the stereotypical vampire here (everything's a secret) but I have to say, the stereotypical male also fits the situation quite well!

Thanks so much for the comment, Marigold! :flowers:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

allegrita wrote:Ah, you did such a great job of giving us the wonderful morning after the night before... and then they parted, and all the world barged into their sweetness and made it difficult and dangerous and complicated again. :Mickangel:
This. :sigh:

As you can see, I decided to just go on with No Boundaries. :snicker:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

:howdy: Hope you will enjoy these, whatever order you end up reading them! It is in the next installment of No Boundaries that the OCs will really start to appear.

Return to “No Boundaries”