The Getaway, Champagne Challenge #130 (PG-13)

moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Re: The Getaway, Champagne Challenge #130 (PG-13)

Post by moonlight_vixen »

Another BRILLIANT Josef and Lucky story!!!!!!! 'Nuff said.... :yahoo:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

jen wrote: Josef and Lucky are so wonderful together. Lucky is such a fabulous OC, it feels like she had taken her place in canon
My goodness, that's quite a compliment! Thank you!

And M_V, thanks as always for your support! I know the "Freshie Lucky" stories have been sort of few and far between lately, but they do continue...

Lucky
RangerCM
Rogue vampire

Post by RangerCM »

I'm so glad that Lucky and Josef seem to be settling into such a comfortable rhythm. I really had my doubts about their future but for now, it seems to be working. And how cool is that to pull in the portrait! LOVE it! Had me chuckling over my coffee this morning.

I also like the idea of Josef "protecting what he cares about" even to the 3 and 4th generation, when needed. That would certainly be a fringe benefit for his freshies, as they plan for the future apart from Josef and the freshie life.
banner by Cprav
Vampgirl40
Kostan Industries intern

Post by Vampgirl40 »

Loved it!
But then again, I have loved all of your stories! I know it's been a long, long while since I've been on here, but medical problems have abounded (sure makes me wish that vampires were real, could've used Josef once or fifty times lol)
Thanks for keeping the love alive!

VampGirl :hearts:
Banner by me

If you would like alerts to new chapters or stories PM me and I'll add you to the list!

"Everything I am is yours...And all you are..Is mine" Dracula in Dracula2000

Vampire Solidarity..Rah Rah Rah (and all that)
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Ranger, thanks so much. Well, Josef and Freshie Lucky have chosen a rough path, but there is the occasional smooth patch!

And VG40, good to see you! Glad you enjoyed this one. It was a fun one to write. :hug:

Lucky
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

Well done, Lucky! :clapping: I really enjoyed reading about Josef and Lucky's getaway. Even though Josef may have had an ulterior motive for wanting to take this trip, it still remains that he only brought Lucky with him. Additionally, he showed her his townhouse, talked a little about his past, spent one-on-one time with her, and recruited her help for something important to him.

Josef takes care of his freshies, both past and present. He helped the waitress escape, and he arranged for Lucky to be followed.

I love how you included the photos of the dress and of the picture. That dress is gorgeous, and would suit vamp Lucky well.

Which story of yours is this one alluding to?

Thank you! :rose:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Ah, thank you! I love it when I--or perhaps I should say, Josef--can pull off a complicated plot!

The picture reminded me greatly of the "Three Graces," whose story is told in "Camino del Monte Sol."

Lucky
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Had to give this a bump. I don't think my trip to New Orleans this year will be as exciting as Lucky's but......
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Since I'm headed to New Orleans today, I thought I'd bump this story...it's a favorite of mine.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

What a wonderful opportunity to revisit this lovely story. :hearts: It leaves the reader with more questions than answers, but then, it's so fun to let our imaginations take flight as we try to figure out all the untold mysteries! Plus, what's a visit to New Orleans without a few unanswered questions? :winky:

Thank you for allowing me to revisit this story, and I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip!

Return to “Josef's Lucky”