Iris

Post by ilovealexo »

Spread the Alex love ♥♥♥
coco
Cleaner

Re: Iris

Post by coco »

This song was written for Mick. Beautifully done. :clapping:

It's very cool that you got this on YT as my vid to the very same song got pulled right away for copyright reasons. :thumbs:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
ilovealexo
Kostan Industries intern

Post by ilovealexo »

Ohhh they did that to u??? :confused2: I am surprised then that they let me get away with it. They probably blocked just about everywhere I don't recall at the moment. Thanks for watching and commenting. I agree that this is definitely a Mick song :yahoo:
Spread the Alex love ♥♥♥
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

ilovealexo wrote:Ohhh they did that to u??? :confused2: I am surprised then that they let me get away with it. They probably blocked just about everywhere I don't recall at the moment. Thanks for watching and commenting. I agree that this is definitely a Mick song :yahoo:
I'm surprised not more of my vids have been pulled for copyright so I'm always pleased to see one sneak through the YT net. :biggrin:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

Your chosen images and the lyrics bring tears to my eyes....so wonderfully done!!!!!
Thanks for bringing this to us!

edited to correct spelling...
ilovealexo
Kostan Industries intern

Post by ilovealexo »

Lucy wrote:Your chosen images and the lyrics bring tears to my eyes....so wonderfully done!!!!!
Thanks for bringing this to us!

edited to correct spelling...
Awh Lucy thanks for watching and commenting. Iris is a beautiful song and Mick - well what can I say about Mick - he just leaves me breathless :heart:
Spread the Alex love ♥♥♥
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

ohh I remember this one . . . "Iris" is such a perfect song for ML and the scenes you picked are so beautiful.
I'll have to go and watch it again . . . . :hearts:
ilovealexo
Kostan Industries intern

Post by ilovealexo »

Shadow wrote:ohh I remember this one . . . "Iris" is such a perfect song for ML and the scenes you picked are so beautiful.
I'll have to go and watch it again . . . . :hearts:
I removed the previous quote I left because I used your given name and my friend said I should not because there is a reason you all use pseudonyms lol but I really do appreciate you taking the time to watch all my vids and comment. As a vidder yourself you know we are nothing without an audience - so thanks :clapping:
Spread the Alex love ♥♥♥

Return to “ilovealexo's Fan Vids”