Vote for Alex in Donate Life's Person of the Year Awards

Locked Alex threads are here.
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Re: Vote for Alex in Donate Life's Person of the Year Awards

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

allegrita wrote:Oh well, honey. It's OK. I think some people have voted 5 or 6 times, so even if you missed, it's not a big deal, as long as Les M. doesn't get it. :snicker:

Evidently, I am the Survey Monkey.
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

voted on my phone, my laptop an d my desktop!!!!
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:
allegrita wrote:Oh well, honey. It's OK. I think some people have voted 5 or 6 times, so even if you missed, it's not a big deal, as long as Les M. doesn't get it. :snicker:

You likely DID vote for our Alex... he was earlier on the survey than Alex Band... he is right under Les (sorta literally and figuratively in life, huh?? :giggle: ).

Then you started reading and read about the band. So I'm guessing you're fine.

You know, IF you want, you can also vote for him on the Fleurettes' computers, on Mr. Fleur's, and on your laptop...

And apparently some people can vote on their phones... Lucy that's cool! I don't have internet on my phone... but cool! :thumbs:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

wpgrace wrote:
Fleur de Lisa wrote:

You likely DID vote for our Alex... he was earlier on the survey than Alex Band... he is right under Les (sorta literally and figuratively in life, huh?? :giggle: ).

Then you started reading and read about the band. So I'm guessing you're fine.

You know, IF you want, you can also vote for him on the Fleurettes' computers, on Mr. Fleur's, and on your laptop...

And apparently some people can vote on their phones... Lucy that's cool! I don't have internet on my phone... but cool! :thumbs:

Great idea, grace!! I can ask the girls and Mr Fleur vote on their phones, but I anticipate much eyerolling and 'you've got to be kidding me's. I voted on my laptop, but the basement computer and Mr Fleur's laptop---I will do that shortly! So, it just has to be on different computers, does it matter if it's all from the same internet thingamajig?

I am pretty sure that I did vote for the correct Alex.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

If you're voting from different computers, that seems to work. IF you have different browsers on any of the computers... like my kids and husband all have both Safari AND Firefox... you can switch to the other browser and thus vote twice from the same computer. So see what they got, and what you got, and maybe you can vote twice per computer.

ML fans... we love a frikkin poll... :heart: :rolling:

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

wpgrace wrote: ML fans... we love a frikkin poll... :heart: :rolling:
I believe the word you're looking for, grace, is "committed" .... :whistle:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Lilly wrote:
wpgrace wrote: ML fans... we love a frikkin poll... :heart: :rolling:
I believe the word you're looking for, grace, is "committed" .... :whistle:

You meanas in NEED to be...??? :biggrin:
Cause I resemble that remark.

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Voted again, on a different computer. This time I took my time and made sure I voted accurately!
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Voted again, on a different computer. This time I took my time and made sure I voted accurately!

Practice makes perfect.
Wouldn't it suck if Les won?
I voted 5 times. :biggrin:
When my son gets home today, I'll get him to get onto his new computer... that will make it 6.
But there is NOTHING wrong with me... :whistle:

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

It's all about cookies, kids. If you clear your cookies you can vote multiple times from the same browser. Not that I'm recommending that you do that, mind you... :whistle:
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

wpgrace wrote:
Fleur de Lisa wrote:Voted again, on a different computer. This time I took my time and made sure I voted accurately!

Practice makes perfect.
Wouldn't it suck if Les won?
I voted 5 times. :biggrin:
When my son gets home today, I'll get him to get onto his new computer... that will make it 6.
But there is NOTHING wrong with me... :whistle:
:giggle: No hon. Nothin' at all wrong with you!

Psst:And why is alle mentioning cookies? I am trying to lose a few pounds, I don't want any cookies!
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

allegrita wrote:It's all about cookies, kids. If you clear your cookies you can vote multiple times from the same browser. Not that I'm recommending that you do that, mind you... :whistle:

Eh hem... where, and how, do you delete cookies?
Fleur and I, technological masterminds that we are, would love to know. So that she does not have to keep traversing thruout her expansive abode.

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

wpgrace wrote:
allegrita wrote:It's all about cookies, kids. If you clear your cookies you can vote multiple times from the same browser. Not that I'm recommending that you do that, mind you... :whistle:

Fleur and I, technological masterminds that we are, would love to know. So that she does not have to keep traversing thruout her expansive abode.
Hey. Between alle throwing cookies at me, and you calling my abode expansive, I'm gonna get a complex here.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:
wpgrace wrote:

Hey. Between alle throwing cookies at me, and you calling my abode expansive, I'm gonna get a complex here.

Usually if one is gifted with copious quantities of cookies and has one's home referred to as "expansive", one would accept those as compliments. :biggrin:

Tho apparently you DID miss the little dig at your techno prowess, should you INSIST upon finding offense. :devil:

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

wpgrace wrote:
Fleur de Lisa wrote:
wpgrace wrote:

Usually if one is gifted with copious quantities of cookies and has one's home referred to as "expansive", one would accept those as compliments. :biggrin:

Tho apparently you DID miss the little dig at your techno prowess, should you INSIST upon finding offense. :devil:
I see expansive abode, I think expansive @$$!! (and for the record, the former is not expansive, the latter.....?)

And I don't find offense in truth--and the truth is I suck at technology.

Return to “The Alex Archives”