London anyone? BUP Premiere Apr. 28th

Locked Alex threads are here.
ash
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Trying juggle, homework, uni, a social life, rp and writing things that get stuck in my head. Tough

London anyone? BUP Premiere Apr. 28th

Post by ash »

I'm not sure if this was discussed on the BUP thread but the premiere is just over a week and a half and i plan on going. Do any other londoners want to meet up and go together, show the UK love, especially since i'm a cheat and am american :snicker:
kalua
Freelance freshie

Re: London anyone? BUP Premiere Apr. 28th

Post by kalua »

Did you know that Alex is going to attend the London premiere?
One of the women who were outside the Early Show studio for the autograph signing asked him and he said YES! (This was discussed on the H50 board).
ash
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Trying juggle, homework, uni, a social life, rp and writing things that get stuck in my head. Tough

Post by ash »

Yes i did. Which is why i'm most def trying to be there
ash
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by ash »

Hey all, the premiere is in two days. It is an evening event but the crowd will begin at Midday. Any other londoners going? I would love to see some other locals. I feel so alone LOL. Let me know
fever
Kostan Industries intern

Post by fever »

I was really really hoping to go tomorrow, but plans have changed for me, otherwise would have defo gone. all the girls I had asked, no one could make it due to the volcano, so no flights, and also most of them live quite far from london including me so :hankie:
Unfortunately we don't even know anymore whether Alex is gonna be there or not.

good luck if you are going...I will be so jealous if you see Alex!!

ash wrote:Hey all, the premiere is in two days. It is an evening event but the crowd will begin at Midday. Any other londoners going? I would love to see some other locals. I feel so alone LOL. Let me know

Return to “The Alex Archives”