Follow That Freshie - A Thanksgiving Mystery Ch. 4 (G)

MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Follow That Freshie - A Thanksgiving Mystery Ch. 4 (G)

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

allegrita wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Not that he would, but if Mick ever thought of cheating before, this should set him on the straight and narrow. Beth won't put up with any shenanigans.
I love the word "shenanigans"! :teeth: And you're right, Mick can take this as a big lesson... as if he'd ever cheat on Beth. :winky: Now, Beth needs to learn that jumping to conclusions usually puts you in the wrong place. She should know better than to think Mick would ever betray her. :nonono:

I'm having so much fun rereading this story! It puts me in the Thanksgiving mood even more than the smell of baking yams does. (Yes, I'm baking yams at this very moment!) :eat:
As Beth said: "Who would cheat... on this?" :laugh:

Thanks for the reread, Alle! Glad you are enjoying it along with your yams! :hug:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I'm enjoying this story so much! I honestly forgot that it was Mick who jumped into the car. What a relief! :phew: I'm glad he isn't lying to Beth anymore. He should have told Kylie right away that he needed to share the story with Beth. And now he scared her out of her wits! :eek2: He's lucky he has such an understanding wife. :winky:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Beth really is a great wife. She should have trusted Mick, but then, Mick should have told Kylie that he couldn't lie to Beth. So she gets a pass. Plus, she was awesome and totally jumped into helping out. :thumbs: Now we need to get Josef on board. :winky:

Return to “Follow That Freshie - A Thanksgiving Mystery”