Six Months Champagne Challenge (PG13)

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Six Months Champagne Challenge (PG13)

Post by cassysj »

Albra - So nice to see this get a bump thanks for reading. Life After the List is in my R-NC17 office.
tucutecats
Fledgling

Post by tucutecats »

Wow.wonderful story .I would love to read more :woohoo:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

This is quite stunning!

The characters we love are in an entirely different situation and it showcases their loyalty, bravery and resourcefulness. How odd it seems to call these vampires monsters. The Legion? Oh, yes. Those are monsters.

Poor Guillermo/

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

jen - Thanks. This is one of my favorite challenge pieces. It lead to my my multi-chapter Life After The List which is one of the stories I'm most proud of.
Moonlighter
Rogue vampire
Location: Found my nice soft place, snuggled up next to Mick in th-this fr-fr-frigid fr-fr-freezer...

Post by Moonlighter »

My goodness, cassy -- you certainly get the pot stirring in this! I was getting chills reading this. I'm really glad to see you've expanded on it and I can't wait to read the whole story. Like others, I am most sad about Guillermo's death, but you're right -- it would take something like that to get Mick moving. The different POVs really put a different spin on how the Legion was affecting them all and I am hoping that the vampires rise up and exact total and complete retribution on the true "monsters" here.

Nice start, cassy!
Banner courtesy of the wonderfully talented, Moderator Most Awesome, soon-to-be-missed Phoenix!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

This was the start of one of the stories I'm most proud of Life After The List (shameless promotion). I never wrote remotely dark before and I was very happy how it came out
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Shameless self-promotion but as I was visiting old challenges I peeked at one of my own and this story started my first multi-chapter Life After The List. These challenges spark so many ideas that's why I so look forward to them.
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

Your description is perfect -- this is a depressing story with a hopeful ending. I'm so sad to hear about the Legion's attack on vampires. :Mickangel: I really hope Cora's research materializes into a cure. :fingerscrossed:

Good job, Carol! :flowers: I will definitely check out Life After The List. :reading:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

OMG, a vampire apocalypse!! Carol, that is one powerful story! :clapping:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I remember reading this and actually getting tears in my eyes when Mick thought about Guillermo's death. This story really did spark an amazing creative run in you, Cassy, and I'm so happy to see it get bumped back up. It's a good reminder that there are an awful lot of monsters out there who aren't the kind you read about in fairy tales. Human monsters are the worst of all. :Mickangel:
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

an emotionally sweeping tale of how zealots wreak havoc across innocent victims. You know where I'm headed, LIFE AFTER THE LIST!!! :scary:

Return to “cassysj's Office”