1985 Not So Quiet Evening Part 8 Forgiveness PG13

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

1985 Not So Quiet Evening Part 8 Forgiveness PG13

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any recognizable characters no copyright infringement is intended.

Mick showed up at Sarah’s front door disheveled, distraught and smelling of smoke.

"Mick what happened?

"Is Charles home?

"Yes, we were playing Trivial Pursuit with Mother come in.

"Can you ask him to come out and see me? Mick pleaded.

"Of course.

"Charles I don’t think history is a fair category for you. I think you should have to get all science and geography. Anne said.

"That’s not how the game is played Anne. Besides countries had different names when I learned them.

"Yes, but history questions covering the last 375 years are current events for you and entertainment, the donors keep you up to date with that. Arts & Literature isn’t fair because of all you’ve read and seen.

"I can’t help that Anne. Charles laughed. Would you rather play cards?

"We need a fourth for bridge or hearts so I guess we have to stay with this game.

"Charles. Sarah said. Mick would like to see you outside. He seems upset.

"Excuse me ladies. This may take a while.

"Is everything all right dear? Anne asked.

"I don’t think so. I would say our game is done for tonight.

"Sarah. Charles and I had a good talk. He’s going to build a small house for me on your property. He said it will be ready in a couple of months and I can move in. How do you feel about it?

"I wish you would move in here with us but I’m glad you’ll be a two minute walk instead of a twenty minute drive.

"I’m not as strong as I used to be. It will be nice to have some help opening jars, taking out the trash.

"We’ll love having you around. I want to ask you something though. I’ve been suggesting that for the last eight years. How come when I ask I get threatened with the back of your hairbrush? When Charles asks it’s Charles and I had a good talk."

"Because you never asked you ordered. Anne said simply

"Well, whatever the reason I’m glad you’re finally moving here.

"Are you sure about that? Anne teased. My hairbrush will be very handy.

"I’m sure. Besides maybe one of the donors will “borrow” that brush permanently.

"Charles will just buy me another one.

"I’m sure he will. You have him wrapped around your little finger. Mother, did you and Charles talk about anything else?"

"Do you mean becoming a vampire?

"Yes.

"I don’t know if I want to be an old woman forever. Charles is 390 and looks 25. You’re 51 and look 21.

"I know but you’re not getting any younger. Who’s going to keep me in line if you get older?" Sarah asked

"Your husband.

"Mother, I don’t want you to die.

"No daughter does.

"But you don’t have to die. Charles and I can….

"But then one of you will be my sire/parent and I don’t like that idea. Anne said

"Only for a little while. Then we’ll be a family like we are now.

"I don’t know.

"Okay, let’s not worry about it tonight.

Charles comes into the room.

"Anne, my friend Mick has a serious problem. I don’t want to be rude but can I ask the driver to take you home?

"Of course Charles. Sarah I’ll call you tomorrow.

"Good night Mother.

"Charles what happened? Sarah asked

"Coraline is dead.

"Who killed her?

Mick.

"I know they had problems but……

"She kidnapped a little girl to make a family.

Sarah was disgusted "That’s so…….

"I know. He’s devastated. I’m afraid he’s going to kill himself. I have to talk some sense into him."

"Charles do whatever you need to do.
Last edited by cassysj on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: 1985 Not So Quiet Evening Part 8 Forgiveness PG13

Post by francis »

Oh my God!!! You are brilliant!!! I never ever read a story about the aftermath of Coraline's demise that involved Josef. And now you included it here, with Sarah and her mother present. How awesome! I want to know more about that talk.
AggieVamp
Rogue vampire

Post by AggieVamp »

I love the AU story line Cassy - because it puts such a different spin on some of the events we saw happening. And in the show we didn't really see many older vamps (I think the physically oldest vamp we saw was the professor in Dr. Feelgood) it's a interesting prospect for Sarah to think about turning her mother so she'd be there always....and leave it to Anne to put it all in perspective:
I don’t know if I want to be an old woman forever. Charles is 390 and looks 25. You’re 51 and look 21.
This is SO wonderful Cassy

Karen
Banner by HotMicks

Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional - and I Opt NOT to Grow Up!
:petcat: :petcat:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

francis - I will have to think about that. Mick isn't my strongest voice but I will give it some thought.

Aggie - I thought about how young the vampires we saw on Moonlight were. It's an interesting thought and I understand why Sarah wants her mother to turn but I can see why Anne wouldn't.
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

I love how you put Mick into this story, very plausible!! I can understand why Anne wouldn't want to be turned at her age. Love this story and can't wait for more... :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :Mickangel: :sigh: :fingerscrossed: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clover: :slappy: :seesaw: :dracula: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :thud: :thud: :notworthy: :hyper2: :hyper2:

mitzie :mooncat:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I didn't see your post before. I'm glad you think Mick fit into this story and understand why Anne might not want to be changed.

Return to “Forgiveness”