Fever Redux (or, No-Star Cell Service) [ch. 2] PG13

NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: Fever Redux (or, No-Star Cell Service) [ch. 2] PG13

Post by NocturneInCMoll »

Yes, Woll, I am still working on it. But I was distracted by the reader-writer challenge and then had to get out the next chapter of WAY,MSJ? and then my muse kind of went on vacation despite my express wish that it not do that... I did work on the next chapter a little bit last week, though! I might be 2/3 done. I'll try and work on it some more this weekend. :fingerscrossed: my muse lets me! Thanks for your continued interest--a little prodding now and then never hurts! :hug:
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

I just wanted to make sure that you were continuing it. Take your time. I just thought of it while I was watching Fever tonight, and wondered what Josh was going to do with the info now that Beth has spilled the beans. I found my mind wandering to all kinds of possibilities, thanks to your creative AU approach. :hug:
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Ooh, I'm curious as to what you are thinking (but you don't have to tell me). Rewatching Fever was how I got the idea for this story as well, you know (that's how many of my stories seem to get born, thinking of twists to existing episodes! It's fun, isn't it? You should try writing one of your own)! I already have a good idea as to how Josh will react to Beth's revelation and what he will do in the immediate future, but haven't given too much thought to the long-term effects. And Josef has written himself into the story (*sigh* that guy :roll: ), but he won't appear for another two or three chapters at least, probably.
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Are we going to get a South Park-like ending for Josh again (you know, the "you killed Kenny," but instead, each time Josh finds out, he finds the knowledge to his biological detriment)? (Did that make sense??? :confused2: )
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Haha, I kind of get what you mean, I think. I've never really watched Southpark, but I am aware that as a running joke, Kenny frequently died and each time he did, someone would say something like, "Oh my gosh! You killed Kenny!" So you're wondering if, like in WAY,MSJ?, Josh will die now that he has once again found out that vampires exist? I have not yet decided that far into Josh's future, but I can guarantee that if he does die (which I think unlikely) he will not die at the hands of vampires (directly or indirectly) after threatening to expose them. Different circumstances, different Josh. Does that answer your question?
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Yes, it does. The question was rhetorical and really tongue-in-cheek. Whatever you do to Josh, I'll be there eagerly waiting! :hug:
Moonlightsonata
Rogue vampire

Post by Moonlightsonata »

I don't remember if I commented on this story previously or not but I wanted you to know that I was enjoying it although not necessarily that Beth had told Josh. I have promised not to bother writers but I just want to say that I hope you plan to continue it when you are ready. It is sometimes a little hard for me to find but I do like it a lot.
Thank you Coco for the lovely banner.
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Thanks so much for commenting, Moonlightsonata!

I do hope to get back to this story at some point, but I've been having problems. First my muses went on a sudden extended vacation, then for the last week I've been plagued with serious computer issues (and though I'm now back on my computer, the problems aren't over), and I'm also trying to find work at the moment. So...keep your fingers crossed!
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Update: I finally finished a draft of Ch. 3. :gasp: I'll post it as soon as I can get it beta'd. Sorry about the looooong delay (terrible cliffie to leave you on, I know) but it was my muse's fault for deserting me, and Josef's for writing himself in and throwing the plot off--send all :mob:s after them.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

NCMoll:

Wow! This is wonderful! Don't know how I missed it before!

This is exciting--chapter three is coming!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Thanks so much, Jen--glad you're enjoying! :)

I'll have Ch. 3 up as soon as I can...depends how busy my beta is!
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

I had forgotten about this wonderful story. I hope your beta is up and running soon, Noc. I can't wait to see what Josh does with this information. :hyper2:
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Thanks, Woll! I'll have it up as soon as I possibly can; still waiting to hear back though.

:woohoo:

Return to “Fever, Redux (or, No Star Cell Service?)”