The Camera Never Lies. Cora/Mick PG13

A place for Lucy's G to PG-13 stories
Lucy
Ancient

The Camera Never Lies. Cora/Mick PG13

Post by Lucy »

Standard Site disclaimer applies....Darn, I wish they were mine!

PG13

This is somewhere between BC and The Ringer

The Camera Never Lies

I looked at your face tonight; I didn’t have the good fortune to be there beside you, I stared with only bare grit holding me back fifty or sixty feet, obscured by a throng of people on the street.

I stared through my camera viewfinder, thanking science for digital photography, it gives me back a piece of you.………

Do you know how many years I carried your black and white snapshots? It hurts to count the missing years when I hold the brittle paper, emulsion cracking, and your image tame shades of grey instead of your colorful vibrancy.

What’s sustained me? The thought of resting my thumb along the cleft of your chin before I take your face in my hands to kiss you, to cover you in red lipstick kisses, my first step to seducing you while you seduce me with those seeking, warm eyes.

Would you give me time, time to see what “develops” between us after all these years apart?

Mick, you’re 30 going on 85 and in some of the long shots I’ve taken I almost see the 85 years in your eyes. I ache to be with you and feel your skin against my skin, your mouth on my mouth…… Would you be ready for me now?

Mick, the camera never lies. However, to get to you, I may.

============
Lucy
Last edited by Lucy on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: The Camera Never Lies. Cora/Mick PG13

Post by francis »

Wonderful, Lucy. I can see the longing of Coraline to be with Mick. She's delusional as to her methods and his state of mind, and she seems to forget that there's Beth, but she really wants to have him back, and is ready to do whatever needs to be done.
A really good glimpse into her mindset just before The Ringer.
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

francis wrote:Wonderful, Lucy. I can see the longing of Coraline to be with Mick. She's delusional as to her methods and his state of mind, and she seems to forget that there's Beth, but she really wants to have him back, and is ready to do whatever needs to be done.
A really good glimpse into her mindset just before The Ringer.

In her current state of mind....it is clearly "Mind over Matter" Coraline doesn't mind that howMick and Beth feel doesn't matter.

Thank-you!
Lucy
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

The longing and yearning for Mick is fully realized here. Coraline has tunnel vision. She is only focused on Mick and doesn't even think of any consequences to her actions!! Beautifully done!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :Mickangel: :getclue: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :thud: :thud: :hearts:

mitzie
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Very cool insight to what she MUST have felt, being around him but not WITH him... and I'd feel the same way... I just cannot blame her...
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

mitzie wrote:The longing and yearning for Mick is fully realized here. Coraline has tunnel vision. She is only focused on Mick and doesn't even think of any consequences to her actions!! Beautifully done!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :Mickangel: :getclue: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :thud: :thud: :hearts:

mitzie
Mitzie-
:thanks:
Lucy
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

wpgrace wrote:Very cool insight to what she MUST have felt, being around him but not WITH him... and I'd feel the same way... I just cannot blame her...
wpgrace-
I can't either.. she really "spoke" to me
Lucy
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

This feels so real. Coraline wants Mick plain and simple. As dangerous as we have seen digital photos can be for the vampire you can imagine they can be something to be treasured in the hands of vamps.
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

cassysj wrote:This feels so real. Coraline wants Mick plain and simple. As dangerous as we have seen digital photos can be for the vampire you can imagine they can be something to be treasured in the hands of vamps.
cassysj-
She's my girl and I aim to get her right...
Lucy
BlueEyedMonster
Fledgling

Post by BlueEyedMonster »

Very cool indeed. Nice little look into Cora's mind.
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

BlueEyedMonster wrote:Very cool indeed. Nice little look into Cora's mind.

Wow, thanks for these warm words. :notworthy:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Lucy

Thank you so much for this glimpse into Coraline's mind at the Franklin fire. She loves Mick, and from what we saw in those eps, she recognized her mistakes of the past and while she did not apoligize, that was almost implied.

Now, she has another momento of Mick to replace the cracking picture of the guitarist in the Hawaiian shirt. I almost feel sad for her, but if she hadn't done what she did, Mick would probably in a nursing home or dead by now. Because of her gift, he was able to save a little girl and decades later, meet her when she had grown into the love of his life.

Great job!
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

jen wrote:Lucy

Thank you so much for this glimpse into Coraline's mind at the Franklin fire. She loves Mick, and from what we saw in those eps, she recognized her mistakes of the past and while she did not apoligize, that was almost implied.

Now, she has another momento of Mick to replace the cracking picture of the guitarist in the Hawaiian shirt. I almost feel sad for her, but if she hadn't done what she did, Mick would probably in a nursing home or dead by now. Because of her gift, he was able to save a little girl and decades later, meet her when she had grown into the love of his life.

Great job!

ooohhh, jen-
I am glad you see what I wanted to convey...... because of her....we do get MICK...... and he gets the girl in the end. :twothumbs:

Return to “Lucy's Office”