Countdown to DVD day

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Countdown to DVD day

Post by wpgrace »

Phoenix wrote:
Luxe de Luxe wrote:no, didn't think that pheen, the DVD is enough to get me all fainty. I'm like you. I haven't seen the last four eps properly either. Can't wait to see that kiss on the big screen!
That's a relief. :hug: For one horrible moment I thought that you though the actors were coming here. :gasp: You'll need to get a wriggle on though, apparently there is a limited number of DVD sets available. I pre-ordered mine, but I'm gonna check Target, too, and see if they have it cheaper. BTW, the RRP is $60- :sadface:

*scratching head*

What would be the big deal about the actors going there? Alex was just in Oz for, like, 2 months... he goes there every year... not the other actors, but Alex, for Bob's sakes... :giggle:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

wpgrace wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
Luxe de Luxe wrote:no, didn't think that pheen, the DVD is enough to get me all fainty. I'm like you. I haven't seen the last four eps properly either. Can't wait to see that kiss on the big screen!
That's a relief. :hug: For one horrible moment I thought that you though the actors were coming here. :gasp: You'll need to get a wriggle on though, apparently there is a limited number of DVD sets available. I pre-ordered mine, but I'm gonna check Target, too, and see if they have it cheaper. BTW, the RRP is $60- :sadface:

*scratching head*

What would be the big deal about the actors going there? Alex was just in Oz for, like, 2 months... he goes there every year... not the other actors, but Alex, for Bob's sakes... :giggle:
Grace, I think I can safely speak for Luxe deLuxe, when I say that since we aren't stalkers - and by the way there are a few people on this island - we didn't bump into Alex at the supermarket. (Although I have bumped into one of Australia's best actors in the supermarket, but that's another story.) :tongue:

I was worried from LdL's faint, that she may have thought that the actors were coming here - for some unaccountable reason - to promote the DVD's. Stranger things have happened ... at some point in human history. :whistle:

Anyway, it's twelve hours 'til I get my paws on the DVD's. My thought processes are not exactly clear. :dizzy: For heaven's sake, I cleaned my house today!!! I couldn't sit still...
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

LOL!! Yeah, didn't think you'd bump into him at the market... :getclue: (incredibly funny new smiley Phee) but then again, neither do I... unless I drive to the airport, take a transcontinental flight, grab a cab into whatever part of LA he hangs in and then wander about like a homeless person for however long it takes... :snicker:

But he's still one of y'all and still goes there all the time... so you're as likely to run into him as I am... :whistle:

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

Phoenix wrote:[ BTW, the RRP is $60- :sadface:
Sixty shmacks for the series??!!!! WB's sure know how to rip a girls heart out and make her pay for the privilege don't they? Sigh, don't care. I'll have to wait for the weekend to see if I can get one - I'm back to the bushfire regions for a few days tomorrow and won't be able to go shopping til then.
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Ok... so I lose track of Aussie time... but how many hours do you have left Phee?

It's about midnight there, right? So you have about 7 hours left... or am I off on my calculations?

Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

wpgrace wrote:Ok... so I lose track of Aussie time... but how many hours do you have left Phee?

It's about midnight there, right? So you have about 7 hours left... or am I off on my calculations?
It's 11 pm, give or take a couple of minutes. TEN HOURS TO GO UNTIL I'M HOLDING THE DVD'S IN MY HAND!!! :blushing: Sorry for shouting.

I'm going to bed now. :sleeping: Tomorrow will come faster that way. :yes:

:night:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Phoenix wrote:
wpgrace wrote:Ok... so I lose track of Aussie time... but how many hours do you have left Phee?

It's 11 pm, give or take a couple of minutes. TEN HOURS TO GO UNTIL I'M HOLDING THE DVD'S IN MY HAND!!! :blushing: Sorry for shouting.

I'm going to bed now. :sleeping: Tomorrow will come faster that way. :yes:

:night: :hearts: :cloud9:

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Phee---YAY!!! Post when you get home, I won't make you post from the store--though that would be nice!

I was at Target doing a ML recon mission yesterday, found it on the shelves with all the other tv dvds---there were 2. So, I took one, and put it on the prominent endcap display with all the new releases, so it could get more exposure. :devil:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Lisa, I have visions of Target either banning you or offering you a merchandising job...

P, I am so chuffed for you. Trust me, the DVDs are worth the wait. Lack of extras be damned - you get Mick on a big screen!

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

I also either turned around, or covered up the newest Ann Coulter book.

Every time I go into a store and see her books, I do that. :ninja:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

You go, Fleur! :rose:

Phoenix and all our Aussie friends, I'm soooo excited for you. Maybe the DVD arrival will signal the end of fire season, too. We need a hero--and a miracle--and Mick's the guy to deliver. :ghug:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:I also either turned around, or covered up the newest Ann Coulter book.

Every time I go into a store and see her books, I do that. :ninja:

Can you also manage to shut Rush up somehow, oh Whisperer of Mine?????

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

I wish I could, grace. Add Elisabeth H from The View--and you have the Triangle of Terror.

Back to Phee and her dvd
does she have it?
can you see?
I thought I heard a squeeeeeeeeeeee :yahoo:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

It's only 6:30am over there -- but it's entirely possible that she's practicing her squeeeeee! :snicker:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

The store probably doesn't open until 9 or 10

Maybe that was just her squeeing in her sleep.

Hi lilly :wave:

Return to “100% Moonlight”